Steroids are a looksmin

BRO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN ITS IMPOSSIBKE WHAT😭😭
Hes right its attainable naturally, but would take alot longer (like 5x longer) then the gear

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and org3cel.RR
Yess! i had 7 heart attacks this week, and i grew 4 vaginas and boobs, so bad :feelscry:
After pinning (I’ll never pin again) my hands fell off! I’m so annoyed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and org3cel.RR
Hes right its attainable naturally, but would take alot longer (like 5x longer) then the gear
Nah man its fucking impossible, muscles wont make it grow that much, and you can clearly see that his claviculer bones got wider

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and heyheyheybro22
You literally have wrinkles on your forehead and eye bags from steroids bro
my forehead wrinkles arent noticeable irl, and its not eyebags lol its aegosayl

I respect your opinion but maybe you lack a bit of knowledge on steroids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, heyheyheybro22 and halloweed
BRO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN ITS IMPOSSIBKE WHAT😭😭
Maybe it would take a few months longer but it’s still definitely obtainable naturally

+ you are dumb if you think his clavicles grew one bit, you can literally see that the bone is the exact same size in both pictures

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Idk why people are scared of gear tbh
Tbh it does have risks but they are overblown, and it’s safer and easier to stay natural but people won’t take the risks which I understand.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, org3cel.RR and ey88
and you can clearly see that his claviculer bones got wider
Bro literally just look at the pictures, you have to be delusional or something

• +1
Reactions: sub5. and org3cel.RR
Maybe it would take a few months longer but it’s still definitely obtainable naturally

+ you are dumb if you think his clavicles grew one bit, you can literally see that the bone is the exact same size in both pictures
Actually it isnt, he did an xray and his bones grew, he had gh defiency and his doctors helped him grow his bones he went from 5"6 to 5'11, so yes you are the one coping, he had especialized doctors helping him
You are NOT a doctor

Tbh it does have risks but they are overblown, and it’s safer and easier to stay natural but people won’t take the risks which I understand.
My point is there is risks, for no benefit

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Not rlly, if you run just test and an ai and hcg theres pretty much 0 sides

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, halloweed and org3cel.RR
Weak people, look at richard ramirez, he did tren test hgh dunca and every single hormone you can imagine, he went from 5'7 to 6'1 he grew his bones and his frame

My point is there is risks, for no benefit
No benefit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: ey88 and halloweed
Actually it isnt, he did an xray and his bones grew, he had gh defiency and his doctors helped him grow his bones he went from 5"6 to 5'11, so yes you are the one coping, he had especialized doctors helping him
You are NOT a doctor
Ok well my post isn’t about kids with gh deficiency, obviously if you have that then go to the doctor because somethings fucked up, this posts is about normal people who take gear

• +1
Not rlly, if you run just test and an ai and hcg theres pretty much 0 sides
Well ur on about hormonal sides but you didn’t consider heart health, cholesterol, blood pressure etc

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ey88
Ok well my post isn’t about kids with gh deficiency, obviously if you have that then go to the doctor because somethings fucked up, this posts is about normal people who take gear
The effects will be almost the same, you need to understand
>GEAR WILL MAKE YOU GROW
>YES THERE ARE SIDE EFFECTS BUT YOU CAN TRY TO PREVENT THEM
>TELL ME ANY SINGLE SIDR EFFECT AND I WILL TEAVH YOU HOW TO PREVENT THEM
>YOU NEED GOOD HEART AND LIVER GENES FIRST BEFORE TAKING GEAR OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE IN 10 DAYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ey88
Girls don’t care about muscles dude, lean physique mogs
High testosterone and dihydrotestosterone during puberty will give you a more dimorphic face which beats being a cutecel.

• +1
Girls don’t care about muscles dude, lean physique mogs
Girls do care about bones tho, no one gives a fuck about having muscles its all about bones

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ey88 and halloweed
High testosterone and dihydrotestosterone during puberty will give you a more dimorphic face which beats being a cutecel.
Just look at richard ramirez for fuck sake😭

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
The effects will be almost the same, you need to understand
>GEAR WILL MAKE YOU GROW
>YES THERE ARE SIDE EFFECTS BUT YOU CAN TRY TO PREVENT THEM
>TELL ME ANY SINGLE SIDR EFFECT AND I WILL TEAVH YOU HOW TO PREVENT THEM
>YOU NEED GOOD HEART AND LIVER GENES FIRST BEFORE TAKING GEAR OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE IN 10 DAYS
Maybe for pubertycels, for any normal age person you won’t grow at all, steroids can’t magically open up growth plates

• +1
Well ur on about hormonal sides but you didn’t consider heart health, cholesterol, blood pressure etc
I get bloodwork and bp monitored, alls good

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, org3cel.RR and ey88
Maybe for pubertycels, for any normal age person you won’t grow at all, steroids can’t magically open up growth plates
Ofc lol, if your using roids after the age of 17 thats js retard

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, ey88 and halloweed
Ofc lol, if your using roids before the age of 17 thats js retard
No its not, best time for gear is ur teen years thats when it can actually add bone

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and org3cel.RR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, ey88 and org3cel.RR
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and ey88
Thank you bro, it doesn’t take a fucking scientist to see that I don’t know how they don’t understand
literally the bone itself is the same length just more muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and ey88
Thoughts on high dht and testosterone levels during puberty?
Can make you grow faster, but will you will still probably stop at the same height unless you had deficiency in gh or very low t and dht
For normal people with no deficiency most likely won’t be any taller than without roids

• +1
Reactions: janet
Idk why they are popular here

Steroids cause baldness which is the worst failo ever

Causes acne in a lot of people

Causes bloat from increase muscle mass on facial muscles

And most importantly they age you very rapidly

All of this for slightly bigger muscles which girls have no care for

Steroids are a looksmin
Just take a safe amount of test jfl

agreed, I would never.

• JFL