Causes bloat from increase muscle mass on facial muscles

And most importantly they age you very rapidly

All of this for slightly bigger muscles which girls have no care for

Steroids are a looksmin
roid for bones then hop off

• +1
Reactions: ey88
yeah well ofc, but when you are at your natural limit or something
But there is no natural limit for being lean, and being lean is what really matters, girls don’t care about muscles

Women worship chiseled robust bone structure and chiseled bone structure has ripped muscle on top of it. Not bloated gymcel steroidcel compensation. Studs have muscle just not bloated gymcel levels.

literally everyone i know got ruined by roids

@6ft4 got some fucked up mega scars which come out the skin so he cant take his tshirt off with foids anymore

@dr_looksmax turned bald and has to do some autistic bottom 1% hairstyle to cover his forehead

@some manlet friend on discord i know's dick doesnt work now, despite stopping roids ages ago

just for some temporary muscle which they now lost

its a copeeee

if u want muscle so bad, just do your 4 year sentence of 5 days per week 4000 cals 150g protein per day and live at maxx natty which is more than enough for foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, halloweed and ey88
literally everyone i know got ruined by roids

@6ft4 got some fucked up mega scars which come out the skin so he cant take his tshirt off with foids anymore

@dr_looksmax turned bald and has to do some autistic bottom 1% hairstyle to cover his forehead

@some manlet friend on discord i know's dick doesnt work now, despite stopping roids ages ago

just for some temporary muscle which they now lost

its a copeeee

if u want muscle so bad, just do your 4 year sentence of 5 days per week 4000 cals 150g protein per day and live at maxx natty which is more than enough for foids
I agree bro, it’s never worth it

close, but no cigar

in that video derek does not reference any actual study on the mechanisms in which the AAS compounds could cause "aging"(whatever that means)

vigorous steve is a bodybuilder, takes bodybuilder dosages & has tried and tested every compound under the sun
every person mentioned in that video is a competitive bodybuilder as well

I think everyone will agree that bodybuilder dosages will "age" you, but are we talking about winning mr. O here? no

AFAIK there are no actual studies on AAS and "aging/looking older"

does higher level of testosterone inhibit collagen production? elastin? probably not, some people are even using testosterone as a skincare ingredient to prevent aging jfl

and how come some people are able to completely prevent this "aging" side effect? like mike o hearn? that dude has been blasting bodybuilder dosages for decades...
I don't know

another point: do most bodybuilders who look old as shit follow any anti aging routine? sunscreen, retinoids, microneedling, red light? I don't think so

Last edited:
  • +1
you can prevent side effects but generally speaking they re gonna descend your face

• +1
Idk why they are popular here

Steroids cause baldness which is the worst failo ever

Causes acne in a lot of people

Causes bloat from increase muscle mass on facial muscles

And most importantly they age you very rapidly

All of this for slightly bigger muscles which girls have no care for

Steroids are a looksmin
you forget that excess androgens in puberty can be super beneficial right?

• +1
stay natty fr

• +1
If anything steroids are cope, destroying your health and looks just for bigger muscles because you think girls care

Meanwhile they could give less of a fuck about the size of your muscles, they only care about height and face
They like wide shoulders the same way we like wide hips and narrow waist on a women.It wets their pussy it's a biological reaction.
And steroids widen your shoulders.

They like wide shoulders the same way we like wide hips and narrow waist on a women.It wets their pussy it's a biological reaction.
And steroids widen your shoulders.
Bones widen your shoulders