Steroids are a multiplier of your animal side

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Anabolic androgenic steroids unleash the deepest corners of our animal and survival DNA.
Giving us an extraordinary physical and sexual capacity, therefore making you your greatest expression of genetically possible dimorphism.

A quick comparison of Calum while injured to now : r/bodybuilding
Jeff Seid - Never Give Up On Your Dreams. My 7 Year Transformation (Ages  13-20) https://jeffseid.com/online-training/ | Facebook
Pin on Larry Wheels

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, atlantean, MonoTBB and 7 others
You arent a looksmaxxer if ur not roiding sorry to break it down to you!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, <6PSLcel, socialcel and 3 others
Reminds me of the tren cow meme jfl

Reminds me of the tren cow meme jfl
Tren is a very misunderstood steroid, not used well and over used in the fitness industry due to its potency

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Anabolic androgenic steroids unleash the deepest corners of our animal and survival DNA.
Giving us an extraordinary physical and sexual capacity, therefore making you your greatest expression of genetically possible dimorphism.

View attachment 2938987
Pin on Larry Wheels
Stop making these threads your making me want to be a roid cel :lul:

View attachment 2938987
Pin on Larry Wheels
*shows larry wheels descension*

• Love it
Reactions: mog_me
*shows larry wheels descension*
because he overdose on tren wich is extremly toxic, you can get those muscle results with way less gear

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
In 15 years
if you just knew a little bit of bodybuildin you would know that the most anabolic stack is test+deca/npp and anadrol 50 fro 12 weeks, literally what bodybuilders like lee priest and others did

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek and WishIwasChico

View attachment 2938987
Pin on Larry Wheels
I would if it weren’t for my mogger children

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
if you just knew a little bit of bodybuildin you would know that the most anabolic stack is test+deca/npp and anadrol 50 fro 12 weeks, literally what bodybuilders like lee priest and others did
Oh hmm maybe

Being too big is not attractive.

Yes this guy has no idea of female gaze
You never showed your physique or face and you talk like you own the place bro

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: socialcel and asdvek
Looked 1000x better before
Ye but before he’s still bigger muscular wise than 95% of males. He has top 1% genetics.

You could workout for 3 years and probs won’t have his before if natty. Like he’s actually peak natty here:

9F8C8A36 281A 43B5 96E0 48604D10BB80

In the after he is just stupidly big and obviously that isn’t ideal but stop the cope that muscles aren’t good and shit. In that pic he’d have girls dripping

• +1
@bigboi132

View attachment 2938987
Pin on Larry Wheels
this is true and anyone that denies is coping the dna exists how can you have a peak physique or face if your body is being externally numbed down by micro plastics process food and all kinds of other shit hormone levels have been on decline and gear was banned while estrogen can be bought this is not even schizo tier its just common sense to achieve how your supposed to be you need anabolics it doesnt matter the ratios of them but you need them at suph levels to bring the look back its that simple

Last edited:
  • +1
you definitely dont need tren if you do then your retarded and running this shit wrong its not that simple as injecting test without knowing all of this shit does and how big you can get if you use multiple compounds that are not close to tren but combined surpass that shit with less sides while being combined

I got to start blasting some tren man

Ye but before he’s still bigger muscular wise than 95% of males. He has top 1% genetics.

You could workout for 3 years and probs won’t have his before if natty. Like he’s actually peak natty here:

View attachment 2939085

In the after he is just stupidly big and obviously that isn’t ideal but stop the cope that muscles aren’t good and shit. In that pic he’d have girls dripping
He's not natty here

I need steroids man

idk if this is just backhanded advice from u and clavicular or what

frl when i reach 21 im gonna consider buying roids
plus i got african genes so ima gain muscle fast
Layjit all that matters in life is being jacked as possible. Steroids are a must if you’re trying to be an athlete to

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Layjit all that matters in life is being jacked as possible. Steroids are a must if you’re trying to be an athlete to
frl i bet like 90% of athletic niggas are using top tier drugs
Myles Garrett Workout and Diet To Dominate The NFL

u cant convince me a nigga like this is 100% not on drugs

frl i bet like 90% of athletic niggas are using top tier drugs
View attachment 2962232
u cant convince me a nigga like this is 100% not on drugs
Yes bro he definitely achieved that body through lots of calisthenics and weight lifting jfl

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
nah bro calories are needed for t unless ur on roids

• +1
steroids are life bro, my health and mood has improved 10x since hopping on cycle and i feel unstoppable even despite having high asf test before pinning, insane to think this is how our ancestors felt 24/7