Steroids are shit, don't use steroids

Not only they're a huge looksmin, they're a huge healthmin too. Will end up dying at like 30. Even if you use on low doses, you'll still get hair loss and need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones. Also people that do like 100-200 TEST, that barely does anything, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters so that doesn't do shit too yet you need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones.

You don't need steroids to build a female gaze physique, people that do roids have male gaze physiques.
View attachment 2846503
you don't need top %1 genetics or steroids to build a physique like this which is female gaze (kinda bad example but yeah)

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed
literally just eat lots of protein, hit your daily protein requirement, eat lots of meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables, get on a calorie deficit etc..

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
aged like shit and NW6 borderline bald
dies at 30 or 40
his too big muscles look ugly and unaesthetic
is infertile
loses most of his gains off cycle
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Insane bloat, makes you look like a baloon, this bloat is in belly too, bubble gut
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage
thats why u so little u stupid niga

my build rn (cant achive it without steroids)

what the fuck you retard, it's not about death, it's rare to die from steroids anyway unless you overdose like a retard it just shortens lifespan.

and it's not just death look at the side effects i named. please kill yourself and dont waste the oxygen on this earth. inject 50 grams of trenbolone acetate..
“will end up dying at 30” - your original post.

I did look at the side effects you named and called them out for being misattributed. Hairloss can be accelerated from steroids but as I said if you have AGA you will need a 5 ar inhibitor regardless.

Not only they're a huge looksmin, they're a huge healthmin too. Will end up dying at like 30. Even if you use on low doses, you'll still get hair loss and need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones. Also people that do like 100-200 TEST, that barely does anything, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters so that doesn't do shit too yet you need to do PCT or say bye to your old hormones.

You don't need steroids to build a female gaze physique, people that do roids have male gaze physiques.
View attachment 2846503
you don't need top %1 genetics or steroids to build a physique like this which is female gaze (kinda bad example but yeah)

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed
literally just eat lots of protein, hit your daily protein requirement, eat lots of meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables, get on a calorie deficit etc..

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Insane bloat, makes you look like a baloon, this bloat is in belly too, bubble gut
Square face

INB4 "muhh roids on low doses are fine" test on 100-200 dose will barely do shit JFL, barely puts you ahead of natural lifters, and you can also fuck up your hormones and then your balls stop producing testosterone and sperm. all that just for BARELY any advantage
I agree
(Nice gaslighting and trolling tho)

View attachment 2846503

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Square face

jfl im 16 on roids and never worked out a day in my life before, hair loss is hormonal, that guy in the pick is on extremely high doses, low dose of test is 500 mg which is also a good dose, keep gatekeeping tho twin

• +1
Reactions: med
Facts this is what i achieved natural, but planning to do cycle on something still dont know what
Bro i know you from discord servers. You is not natty lil bro

Bro i know you from discord servers. You is not natty lil bro
L'âme en peine
Il vit mais parle à peine
Il l'attend
Devant cette photo d'antan
Il, il n'est pas fou
Il y croit c'est tout
Il la voit partout
Il l'attend debout
Une rose à la main
A part elle il n'attend rien
Rien autour n'a de sens et l'air est lourd
Le regard absent
Il est seul, et lui parle souvent
Il, il n'est pas fou
Il l'aime c'est tout
Il la voit partout
Il l'attend debout
Debout une rose à la main, non
Non plus rien ne le retient

Bro you were saying to take tren to look like ramirez what happened to that jfl?

View attachment 2846503

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Square face

Clavicular took roids but he mogs

L'âme en peine
Il vit mais parle à peine
Il l'attend
Devant cette photo d'antan
Il, il n'est pas fou
Il y croit c'est tout
Il la voit partout
Il l'attend debout
Une rose à la main
A part elle il n'attend rien
Rien autour n'a de sens et l'air est lourd
Le regard absent
Il est seul, et lui parle souvent
Il, il n'est pas fou
Il l'aime c'est tout
Il la voit partout
Il l'attend debout
Debout une rose à la main, non
Non plus rien ne le retient
fisse de pit

Cope. You can mitigate basically all sides other than the collagen inhibition.

This never happens. Only deranged schizophrenics like Bostin Loyd die at 30

Yeah I agree with this and I think everyone who hops on gear eventually realizes that you need to make the decision to stay on and violently cope with hairloss or just come off. Dustasteride & antiandrogens will only take you so far.

This never happens. You can blast the most disgustingly suppressive steroids (think trenbolone, methyltrienolone and trestolone) and you can still recover your HPTA to basically full function with serms & gonadotropins (hmg, rFSH and HCG). Tamoxifen will almost always bring you back.

But yeah I basically agree with you but for the wrong reasons. Androgens destroy collagen synthesisn and that's the only thing that matters, alongside hair. Having an intimate understanding of how your body reacts to certain compounds helps a lot.

I've come to release that staying lean, relatively well built and having good skin is all that really matters.
Interesting, what do you think about those who say their hair got better on something like 250 test/week + primo/anavar … just larping ? Would that cycle eventually ruin collagen and hair ?

Interesting, what do you think about those who say their hair got better on something like 250 test/week + primo/anavar … just larping ?
absolute larp/placebo. Primo is notorious for literally anally fucking hair follicles.

Best way to avoid hairloss is by running moderate amounts of testosterone (300-500mg) and dutasteride. Adding a topical antiandrogen will help and if you're especially prone you can also use minoxidil.

The most hair I ever lost was when I ran testosterone/equipoise 1g/1.5g

Cruised on 100mg test a week and then dropped it and ran 500iu HCG ed. Ran tamoxifen for 3 weeks and everything seemed to get better. I'm on accutane also because trestolone absolutely destroyed my skin.

absolute larp/placebo. Primo is notorious for literally anally fucking hair follicles.

Best way to avoid hairloss is by running moderate amounts of testosterone (300-500mg) and dutasteride. Adding a topical antiandrogen will help and if you're especially prone you can also use minoxidil.

The most hair I ever lost was when I ran testosterone/equipoise 1g/1.5g

Cruised on 100mg test a week and then dropped it and ran 500iu HCG ed. Ran tamoxifen for 3 weeks and everything seemed to get better. I'm on accutane also because trestolone absolutely destroyed my skin.
But u think running moderate amounts of test with dut is better for hair than just dut ? Do u think the test helps ?

View attachment 2846503

View attachment 2846506
no roids needed

guy on roids
View attachment 2846507
View attachment 2846508
dies at 30 or 40
is infertile
Ogre face, 3/10 facially
Square face

Opinion on sarms?

Opinion on sarms?
They are novel drugs that are not derivatives of DHT, testosterone or nandralone. They are made to generally partially agonise and bind to the androgen receptor in the most selective way possible, which is what steroids do.

The problem is that their interactions are not fully understood and researched because they are 'novel'. They are completely new.

If you take a drug like oral turinabol, you understand that it's a derivative of testosterone. Its fundamentally a steroid and is made to be more selective than normal testosterone, but it does things that you understand. Its probably going to make your heart grow, it's probably not going to cause cancer.

You don't know what something like ostarine or LGD is going to do long term. S4 caused vision problems, which is something you absolutely would not expect. Plus, you seem to get the same androgenic side effects anyway, like crashed SHBG, nuked lipids, high blood pressure, etc. Sure, they work, but I'd rather do Anavar which seems to have less side effects from more gains.

Rather than doing SARMs, do 250mg of test, and if you like it, add Anavar and bump up your dose of test

But u think running moderate amounts of test with dut is better for hair than just dut ? Do u think the test helps ?
What the fuck are you asking?

Running testosterone with dutasteride will invariably lead to more shedding than if you we're to just run dutasteride

I think you meant testosterone + dutasteride vs just finasteride (without exogenous test). In that case you'd honestly get better results with the fin only. Testosterone still leads to miniaturization.

What the fuck are you asking?

Running testosterone with dutasteride will invariably lead to more shedding than if you we're to just run dutasteride

I think you meant testosterone + dutasteride vs just finasteride (without exogenous test). In that case you'd honestly get better results with the fin only. Testosterone still leads to miniaturization.
Hey man I have a question dm me

If you got good hair genetics will you still loose hair if you use steroids long enough?
You may, you may not.

The only way to gauge is to blast. Always use dutasteride with testosterone and equipoise. Don't use it if you're running nandrolone

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996