Steroids are the opposite of Looksmaxxing

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
The REAL problem with roids is what it does to your skin/face. Being leaner, having a better v taper and muscularity is a looksmax to a certain point of course, but the negatives outweigh the positives and here are 3 reasons.

1) You will notice a lot of admitting steroid users look way older than what they really are.

Dave Palumbo ex-bodybuilder in his early 50s:

Dave palumbo

David Sinclair head longevity scientist at Harvard in his early 50s:

Sinclair Photo 2009

Which path would you rather go down? The answer is obvious.

Here is another PED user, Eddie Hall at 34:

Eddie hall 34

Looks late 40s, and that's being charitable.

2) It also gives them this weird hotdog skin that is a leathery orange/red color, it looks awful. Case in point:

Awfulrerere

One could say this is just the abuse of tanning (which is also a looksmin for aging) but it doesn't explain how red and inflamed roiders look.

Angry lobster

This guy looks like an angry lobster.

3) It destroys facial sharpness, gives you a fat & round head

This is the nail in the coffin, there are so many cases of bodybuilders when they are young with a sharp jawline/cheekbones that get absolutely drowned in a sea of facial mass grown from PED use.

Here is a famous bodybuilder in his youth, note his face:

011 crop 340x234

Now look at his face:
Gettyimages 183619420 612x612

See how his jawline and cheekbones have just been drowned in a sea of mass, thicker skin, water weight, facial muscle. The end result is a fatter, rounder looking face despite being leaner than he was during his days playing basketball.

Another of many examples is Dorian Yates a bodybuilder. Here is what he looked like natural and young:

YOUNG DORIAN

Note the jawline.

Now look at his face LEANER but being on roids:

Lolwat

Despite being at like 3% body fat, his face looks fatter, puffier and less sharp.

Fellas, roid use is not the route to go down. It will cause irreversible damage to your skin and face and this in my opinion far outweighs having a better V taper.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, looksseg, callisto and 19 others
just do SARMs theory

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Danish_Retard, Orbeck of Vinheim and 1 other person
dont care looks are only important in 20s anyway peds are godsent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Skywalker, Growth Plate and 1 other person
The REAL problem with roids is what it does to your skin/face. Being leaner, having a better v taper and muscularity is a looksmax of course, but the negatives outweigh the positives and here are 3 reasons.

1) You will notice a lot of admitting steroid users look way older than what they really are.

View attachment 1787552

View attachment 1787554

View attachment 1787609

2) It also gives them this weird hotdog skin that is a leathery orange/red color, it looks awful. Case in point:

View attachment 1787557

One could say this is just the abuse of tanning (which is also a looksmin for aging) but it doesn't explain how red and inflamed roiders look.

View attachment 1787598

This is the nail in the coffin, there are so many cases of bodybuilders when they are young with a sharp jawline/cheekbones that get absolutely drowned in a sea of facial mass grown from PED use.

View attachment 1787562

Now look at his face:
View attachment 1787566

See how his jawline and cheekbones have just been drowned in a sea of mass, thicker skin, water weight, facial muscle. The end result is a fatter, rounder looking face despite being leaner than he was during his days playing basketball.

Another of many examples is Dorian Yates a bodybuilder. Here is what he looked like natural and young:

View attachment 1787567

Note the jawline.

View attachment 1787582

Despite being at like 3% body fat, his face looks fatter, puffier and less sharp.

Fellas, roid use is not the route to go down. It will cause irreversible damage to your skin and face and this in my opinion far outweighs having a better V taper.
Dorian isn't leaner in that picture you retard. He's in his fattest Bulked state at like 300lbs. Even when lean bbers have a fat face around 250+lbs but Dorian had so much bone that he looked chisled af.
Afx5i8ungh8

Second, stop making these posts as a non lifter. What do you know about steroids when you're posting these extreme examples of people on 5000mgs of gear with hgh and slin whove done it for a decade?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, yirma19, 5.5psl and 11 others
ngl ur just using extreme cases. most avg roiders are fine right?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, mfk, callisto and 1 other person
I kind of agree.
I have friends who juice and you can't deny that they seem to age so fast.
You also see it on loveisland - the roided guys who are like 22 always get newspaper articles and millions of comments on twitter like 'I can't believe he's 22!!! he looks 40!' kind of thing

It's annoying though, as i really want to try roiding. Lowish dose. I think it's the only thing that's gonna give me a semi decent body. I'm perma skinny fat/fat, despite exercising 4 times per week with cardio and weights and low cal high proteint diet. I can never get properly 'lean', no matter what. It's like my metabolism is screwed or just shit genetics, and i have a FEELING that injecting will change my body a lot for the better, but i don't want the old man face yet.

Not sure there's any alternatives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Seth Walsh
What about taking somet test and roids after 30 to maintain muscle and bone density

ngl ur just using extreme cases. most avg roiders are fine right?

Yes, these are extreme cases, so dial back the negative returns and apply them to your face/desired usage of PEDs. Instead of an extreme decline, it would cause a moderate decline with a smaller dose.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17829
this is actually true, steroids do nothing to appeal to the female gaze

it appeals to the male gaze

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 4946, the next o'pry and 6 others
You're retarded, you're showing extreme cases of people who abused substances for decades and don't looksmaxx properly, most people here just want an aesthetic built which is achievable in 2-4 cycles at absolute max and 2-4 years of training, that's all you need.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 22529, callisto and 2 others
What about taking somet test and roids after 30 to maintain muscle and bone density
it will shut down your natural testosterone production so you will have to be on it for life if you do that

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, looksseg, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
it will shut down your natural testosterone production so you will have to be on it for life if you do that
why though?
what about people who do 2 -4 'cycles'?
do they have to be on it forever too?

steroids wont show much when ur early 20s. But wait until mid to late 20s and it will clearly show

So no way to keep my t levels high after 30s

A common complaint in this thread is that because these are extreme cases none of this is relevant. As if a smaller dose won't give you any negative returns whatsoever.

Dosage correlates with side effects. You may not look as bad as an IFBB pro bodybuilder with a fat/bloated face near the tail end of his career, but your face will become a bit more fat/bloated.

There are no free meals. If you want an easier time having muscle/being lean you are going to pay for it diminished skin quality, facial harmony and longevity. If that's worth it is up to you, but it doesn't make sense to me considering the chad ideal according to female gaze is well within natural limits.

FHBdQZHVEAIelPx

Picrel is achievable natty and gets orders of magnitude more thirsty females than all of the men in OP combined.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, ReadBooksEveryday, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
face, skin, hair, bones, height and harmony

man bodybuilding gotta me the gayest "sport" (jfl) ever invented

I can't believe gymcels managed to normalized watching overgrown ogres in mini trunks as a non-gay thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
short term gain, longterm pain if you are an idiot and dont know what you are doing @loox is smart about it so i can trust him with that

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you're fucking retarded, first of all of course you're bound to face the consequences if you abuse the fuck out of steroids, 500mg of test is incomparable to what mass monsters take

it's all about genetics and your own individual response to steroids, you're just looking at extreme cases, look at an average user like jon skywalker, minimal aging, looks good for 28

even with all this abuse considered, you can't say this is what definitely caused them to look "aged" there's too many variables

stop posting (y)

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Danish_Retard, Skywalker and 1 other person
A common complaint in this thread is that because these are extreme cases none of this is relevant. As if a smaller dose won't give you any negative returns whatsoever.

Dosage correlates with side effects. You may not look as bad as an IFBB pro bodybuilder with a fat/bloated face near the tail end of his career, but your face will become a bit more fat/bloated.

There are no free meals. If you want an easier time having muscle/being lean you are going to pay for it diminished skin quality, facial harmony and longevity. If that's worth it is up to you, but it doesn't make sense to me considering the chad ideal according to female gaze is well within natural limits.

View attachment 1787640

Picrel is achievable natty and gets orders of magnitude more thirsty females than all of the men in OP combined.
Except you have no idea if he's natty or not. There's plenty of people who roid in the natty limit zone or even slightly above eg Jeff sied and that picture is edited. You can tell from the skin quality

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, callisto, Danish_Retard and 2 others

View attachment 1787640

How is that achievable natty? :lul: Must have god tier genetics

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and callisto

How is that achievable natty? :lul: Must have god tier genetics
That is absolutely achievable natty, I have around that level of lean mass or a bit more with the same body fat, never used roids or SARMs.

The only 'cheat' I have ever used is ephedrine and synephrine for that extra body fat cut, and I don't consider those PED's. They just boost base metabolism by about 70kcal a day and make it faster to cut body fat in the long run, and they are not banned in all countries.

Just incremental lifting for ~5 years

The only dealbreaker in natty lifting is a narrow frame. If you don't have wide clavicles like that guy you will never look good natty.

Yeah, he is smaller than any guy in OP's pic. But he lost none of his collagen, and he is infinitely more attractive to prime women.
Especially on dating apps, which are 99% about face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and ReadBooksEveryday
I kind of agree.
I have friends who juice and you can't deny that they seem to age so fast.
You also see it on loveisland - the roided guys who are like 22 always get newspaper articles and millions of comments on twitter like 'I can't believe he's 22!!! he looks 40!' kind of thing

It's annoying though, as i really want to try roiding. Lowish dose. I think it's the only thing that's gonna give me a semi decent body. I'm perma skinny fat/fat, despite exercising 4 times per week with cardio and weights and low cal high proteint diet. I can never get properly 'lean', no matter what. It's like my metabolism is screwed or just shit genetics, and i have a FEELING that injecting will change my body a lot for the better, but i don't want the old man face yet.

Not sure there's any alternatives.
start with hgh to get lean and start naturally t maxxing

to maintain muscle and bone density
nice excuse to take "some" test (500 mg a week) and then add tren to prevent the risk of osteoporosis even more!

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
The REAL problem with roids is what it does to your skin/face. Being leaner, having a better v taper and muscularity is a looksmax to a certain point of course, but the negatives outweigh the positives and here are 3 reasons.

View attachment 1787552

View attachment 1787554

View attachment 1787609

View attachment 1787557

View attachment 1787598

View attachment 1787562

Now look at his face:
View attachment 1787566

View attachment 1787567

Note the jawline.

View attachment 1787582

they run 600mgs test 20iu per day nigga stop using extremes

this doesnt happen to smart juicers with conservative doses

trt + 5iu per day wouldnt do shit

• +1
Reactions: callisto and Skywalker
View attachment 1787640

probably yes, but most of the members of this forum won't get this body even if they train and eat properly for years. I also think he's on gear

• +1
Reactions: callisto

View attachment 1787640

I agree

In your opinion what is the best thing to take for gain that doesn’t affect you longevity health or hormonal levels

DHT as in Testosterone and DHT will get your skin thicker (dermis) and will stimulate sebum production.

Test does nothing special for collagen.

Primo, anavar and dianabol with TRT test gave me better skin than natty me.

Primo and Anavar directly stimulates collagen type I and III production.

But the most important factor I've found for good skin collagen is high estrogen or at least good e2 levels,

dianabol does that job.

Finally 3-5 IU pharma HGH a day and you should be g2g folks;

mainly be smart about steroids and their use, and you should benefit from taking them.

9992ccf2e7e28f4284381cd0b2580c97

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and TrestIsBest
DHT as in Testosterone and DHT will get your skin thicker (dermis) and will stimulate sebum production.

But the most important factor I've found for good skin collagen is high estrogen or at least good e2 levels,

dianabol does that job.

mainly be smart about steroids and their use, and you should benefit from taking them.

View attachment 1788102
Testosterone excess is inevitably converted to DHT through 5alpha redutase 2 you are still raising your DHT levels by taking test, u would need to shutdown this enzyme to prevent high levels of DHT

cope ....imagine not blasting 1500 mgs of test/week and 10 ius of GH a day in 2022 to mogg everyone around you, brah
enjoy looking like a girl OP :lul:

• +1
why though?
Get a decent natty base, do a couple of blasts of less androgenic stuff then you can maintain on a low dose forever

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

dianabol does that job.

View attachment 1788102
Who is this? I need a body like that.

why though?
depends on how much you cycle, but it will reduce your natural testosterone production if you do it long enough and you most likely will never get it back

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

View attachment 1787552

View attachment 1787554

View attachment 1787609

View attachment 1787557

View attachment 1787598

View attachment 1787562

Now look at his face:
View attachment 1787566

View attachment 1787567

Note the jawline.

View attachment 1787582

Just don’t gain an insane amount of mass and you’re good

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Super low IQ post

• +1
High IQ post

Theres even a lot of natties that become full bloatoids with a gymcel obsession

Being lean is key. Steroid increases water retention - more bloated . I can guarantee steroid+ shit diet - you are accelerating the process of looking like shit in the future

Either way with roids, its an inevitable downfall in the end. Not to mention most incels that take it are addicted to it
They've convinced themselves that being huge is the best way to get girls.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Soalian
Who is this? I need a body like that.
Joel Kellett, Australian bodybuilder,

like his physique also because he's more of an old-school bber who doesn't go for bulk mass and he favors aesthetics, harmony and balance.

just like gymcelling

aesthetics>size

If you have the frame you don't need roids, if you don't have the frame roids can't help you. Roids will change your face, depending on dosage, perhaps the only positive effect is a slight increase in facial hair but this is countered by water bloat even on "dry" roids, oily skin that can easily become zitty, hairloss, gyno, and the reality that when you do eventually stop roiding it's a lottery as to how much of your hormones you recover. Of course when you're 16 you never think about these things, you just want to look like an instagram roider for a few weeks, except you always imagine you will look like Jon Skywalker when the reality is more like AlphaDestiny if your frame isn't good.

Roids will age you, they will trash your lipid profile and gut health too. Obviously the higher dosages the worst it will be, and if you eat a typical bodybuilding diet this compounds the ageing. Dry compounds like tren, winstrol and masteron are the worst for ageing so there's no winning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
you're fucking retarded, first of all of course you're bound to face the consequences if you abuse the fuck out of steroids, 500mg of test is incomparable to what mass monsters take

it's all about genetics and your own individual response to steroids, you're just looking at extreme cases, look at an average user like jon skywalker, minimal aging, looks good for 28

even with all this abuse considered, you can't say this is what definitely caused them to look "aged" there's too many variables

stop posting (y)
I mean you just confirmed his point… Wait until he is mid 30’s and his collagen will most likely be 404.

Ngl I’ve recently been thinking about hopping on
after looking at all these gymcel influencers but this thread made me change my mind 👍

This guy has openly admitted to using steroids which I respect him for as 95% of the others are fake nattys, but look at his bloated face it’s actually disgusting and also he’s 20 years old 😂 the guy looks atleast 30 imo

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I mean you just confirmed his point… Wait until he is mid 30’s and his collagen will most likely be 404.
did you forget that everyone ages buddy?

The guy is 28 so you won’t see the effects until mid thirties or so…
do you think you suddenly look like a bloated old man one day? just how other retards like you think you suddenly lose all your hair in one day when you start roiding :ROFLMAO:

you know nothing and it's obvious