Steroids are the opposite of Looksmaxxing

do you think you suddenly look like a bloated old man one day? just how other retards like you think you suddenly lose all your hair in one day when you start roiding :ROFLMAO:

you know nothing and it's obvious
Okay man my bad roids have 0 negatives at all keep going soldier!

2) It also gives them this weird hotdog skin that is a leathery orange/red color, it looks awful. Case in point:

View attachment 1787557

Not long after I made this thread the guy on the right just died at 46 of a heart attack. Guys, steroids is not the route to go down. Is this how a guy in his mid 40s is supposed to look?

Jerryward

You're showing pictures of guys who abused grams of gear for decades, abused HGH, slin, peptides, diuretics, synthol, tanning beds, etc, etc

Using roids for looksmaxing and using them for becoming a mutant Mr Olympia contender is different

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and callisto
You retards are coping. Why are you looking at top tier bodybuilders who dont give a fuck about anything except putting on mass?

Look at guys like Jeff Seid or any popular gym youtuber now and you'll see what roids can do if you dont overdo it

• +1
Reactions: callisto
I hope this is true, everyone tells me I should roid but I really just don't want to. As a apocolypse prepper I don't want to have to be dependent on something for the rest of my life, not even legal TRT

One cycle of test won't kill you but you have to resist the urge to ever do it again after you get the nice gains.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
That is absolutely achievable natty, I have around that level of lean mass or a bit more with the same body fat, never used roids or SARMs.

The only 'cheat' I have ever used is ephedrine and synephrine for that extra body fat cut, and I don't consider those PED's. They just boost base metabolism by about 70kcal a day and make it faster to cut body fat in the long run, and they are not banned in all countries.

Just incremental lifting for ~5 years

The only dealbreaker in natty lifting is a narrow frame. If you don't have wide clavicles like that guy you will never look good natty.

Yeah, he is smaller than any guy in OP's pic. But he lost none of his collagen, and he is infinitely more attractive to prime women.
Especially on dating apps, which are 99% about face.
How much synephrine did you take daily?
Did you cycle it?
Do you believe supps with bitter orange that mention synephrine 90% could work just as well if you adjust the dosage accordingly?
Did you take it in the morning with coffee or throughout the day?

How much synephrine did you take daily?
Did you cycle it?
Do you believe supps with bitter orange that mention synephrine 90% could work just as well if you adjust the dosage accordingly?
Did you take it in the morning with coffee or throughout the day?
I wouldn't trust those bitter orange supplements, I would only buy 100% synephrine. There are a lot of knockoffs on the market that are just mandarin or orange peel extract and wont do much if anything.

It doesn't need to be cycled though, it can be used indefinitely unless you have heart conditions. It will increase your resting metabolic rate by about 50-80kcal and your heart rate by ~5 resulting in slightly more fat loss over time. (The numbers don't sound big on paper, but given months of cutting, you get pounds and pounds of fat shedded for free simply by ingesting it, it's a no-brainer)

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
I hope this is true, everyone tells me I should roid but I really just don't want to. As a apocolypse prepper I don't want to have to be dependent on something for the rest of my life, not even legal TRT
You can cycle them and restore your natural test. You don't need to blast and cruise

A common complaint in this thread is that because these are extreme cases none of this is relevant. As if a smaller dose won't give you any negative returns whatsoever.

Dosage correlates with side effects. You may not look as bad as an IFBB pro bodybuilder with a fat/bloated face near the tail end of his career, but your face will become a bit more fat/bloated.

There are no free meals. If you want an easier time having muscle/being lean you are going to pay for it diminished skin quality, facial harmony and longevity. If that's worth it is up to you, but it doesn't make sense to me considering the chad ideal according to female gaze is well within natural limits.

View attachment 1787640

Picrel is achievable natty and gets orders of magnitude more thirsty females than all of the men in OP combined.
This guy is anything natural. You’re completely delusional if you think he doesn’t roid, just because he says it

Lot of roid users lie and say that they don’t use, I personally know some people that does that and for me and a few other persons tell the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
It’s over for us roidcels @5.5psl @igbekele007

• So Sad
Reactions: igbekele007 and 5.5psl