Steroids in Puberty for Giga Chad Status

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
What won't permanently mess a teenager up, but also give them high test and dht? Idgaf if it's steroids, sarms, prohormones, or anything else. I have a good bit of money and I'm not scared of needles. The only thing I'm worried about is permanent suppression. I'm still in puberty and only 14, JFL if you're beta and past puberty. Considering DHT gel, Proviron, Aromasin, and definitely HGH.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and maxmendietta
What won't permanently mess a teenager up, but also give them high test and dht? Idgaf if it's steroids, sarms, prohormones, or anything else. I have a good bit of money and I'm not scared of needles. The only thing I'm worried about is permanent suppression. I'm still in puberty and only 14, JFL if you're beta and past puberty. Considering DHT gel, Proviron, Aromasin, and definitely HGH.
get on HGH , and DHT gel but use sparingly to not shut you down u really dont need anything else you can start roiding once ur hpta is fully developed

• +1
Reactions: Nero and Deleted member 5583
Good luck finding dht gel buddy

• +1
Reactions: Nero
i think u should just play a sport, focus on getting into a good college, and try to develop a wide social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, inceletto, the_german2003 and 8 others
Proviron is good from. I don't reccomend the usage of aromasin though. It can permantly fuck up the aromatase enzyme and low e sucks ass.

Do not take steroids during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, disillusioned, Deleted member 6403 and 13 others
“14 yo asking his 17 yo elders about their experience with body-altering hormones”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Baldingman1998, PeaceAndLove and 13 others
Brutal at 14yo i was playing clash of clans

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Baldingman1998, Incoming and 9 others
Wish I found this site at 14

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nero, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4545 and 3 others
Who do you think is gonna help a teenager drug himself?

• JFL
Reactions: the_german2003 and Deleted member 5583
op's name fits this thread perfectly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Stats and picture to tell if you even need anything first

Proviron is good from. I don't reccomend the usage of aromasin though. It can permantly fuck up the aromatase enzyme and low e sucks ass.
where did you find out that aromasin can permanently screw your estrogen? just curious btw

bodybuilders take it for years for their cycles. your body recovers after a few days.

the reality is, all of this is just cope. nobody here has tried the shit they are recommending. it's better to just leave the forum and better your mental health because you aren't gonna get any bitches if you act like an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Nero, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
the reality is, all of this is just cope. nobody here has tried the shit they are recommending. it's better to just leave the forum and better your mental health because you aren't gonna get any bitches if you act like an autist
Posts127
Reputation95

No there's been a few good before and afters of steroids and hgh use in puberty. But the biggest factors in making you chad are out of your control, hormones definitely help but they still do very little in some regards.

Posts127
Reputation95
bruh you can't be pulling this shit as a greycel

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and bossman
Take aromasin with whatelse you are taking. It will slowdown the growth plates closing and will make your puberty longer

No there's been a few good before and afters of steroids and hgh use in puberty. But the biggest factors in making you chad are out of your control, hormones definitely help but they still do very little in some regards.

bruh you can't be pulling this shit as a greycel
shut up greycel keepkeep crying for my superior post to reputation ratio
Incredibly based. What if i want to take 3g though?
He was being sarcastic, tren is the monster of all roids. 3gs is insane even for pro bodybuilers

I dont know whether to envy you for finding the black pill at 14 or simply feel bad for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i think u should just play a sport, focus on getting into a good college, and try to develop a wide social circle.
this works for average or higher men

not for subhuman like me.

i wish my parents had given me gh and test and aromasin at 15

Steroids during puberty cause your growth plates to seal earlier, stunting your growth

If you’re a short richcel going then you can try and get hgh through a clinic, other than that I wouldn’t recommend you take any hormone altering drugs. Do make sure you’re doing everything you can to maximise sleep/diet and you’re training 4-6x a week for a non pussy sport

dont mess up your hormones you will develop without them, save up money for surgerys, maybe you will not need one if you develop correclty

• +1
aromasin is half off on alldaypajeet rn if you're interested

• JFL
Reactions: Bruh567
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Posts127
Reputation95
To be fair the risk/reward and return on investment probably isn’t the best for many people. Especially for those already above average in looks or lower income.

To be fair the risk/reward and return on investment probably isn’t the best for many people. Especially for those already above average in looks or lower income.
average doesn't cut it today you have lots to learn

Just ignore him. Drug use can always provide advantages, that's why it's almost a trillion dollar industry.

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
I literally said above average. I know it’s a meme but some of you guys literally don’t read. Someone who’s that young, doesn’t have poverty genetics, and only in it for looks DEFINITELY doesn’t need to be taking suppressive or higher risk compounds. There’s actually more downside than upside for them if things go wrong. If all of these drugs were purchasable over the counter or you had a high quality source then maybe it would be a little different.

JFL at all of the mentcels pinning and taking suppressive compounds with zero/limited clinical data, mediocre diets, habits and barely any training experience. Not to mention increased chance of injury and health issues which could slow growth and prevent training. I highly doubt a 14 year old is going to be able to get consistent bloodwork when needed and also be able to properly analyze his biomarkers either(especially during puberty). A low dose of hgh is the most one should be doing at that young age of an age. Risking screwing your endocrine system, accelerating balding, or other conditions for the marginal gains you’d be making as someone who isn’t even in the later stages of puberty and doesn’t even know their potential is retarded. Your frame is no where near even filled out at 14 either. At the end of the day there’s no body for face and growth is mostly genetic and lifestyle regardless.

It’s sad that one day someone will come through here and will end up a manlet, injured, bald, have health issues or end up on trt for life listening to some questionable advice sarcastic or not. It’s their life though and not everyone will get away unscathed regardless so if they want to play the dice roll it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6873 and Robocok
I literally said above average. I know it’s a meme but some of you guys literally don’t read. Someone who’s that young, doesn’t have poverty genetics, and only in it for looks DEFINITELY doesn’t need to be taking suppressive or higher risk compounds. There’s actually more downside than upside for them if things go wrong. If all of these drugs were purchasable over the counter or you had a high quality source then maybe it would be a little different.

JFL at all of the mentcels pinning and taking suppressive compounds with zero/limited clinical data, mediocre diets, habits and barely any training experience. Not to mention increased chance of injury and health issues which could slow growth and prevent training. I highly doubt a 14 year old is going to be able to get consistent bloodwork when needed and also be able to properly analyze his biomarkers either(especially during puberty). A low dose of hgh is the most one should be doing at that young age of an age. Risking screwing your endocrine system, accelerating balding, or other conditions for the marginal gains you’d be making as someone who isn’t even in the later stages of puberty and doesn’t even know their potential is retarded. Your frame is no where near even filled out at 14 either. At the end of the day there’s no body for face and growth is mostly genetic and lifestyle regardless.

It’s sad that one day someone will come through here and will end up a manlet, injured, bald, have health issues or end up on trt for life listening to some questionable advice sarcastic or not. It’s their life though and not everyone will get away unscathed regardless so if they want to play the dice roll it is what it is.
Dude, you don't have the looksmax rep to give quality advice. Everyone here knows everything. If they rep you it means you're smart.

• JFL
how the fuck do you end up on a forum like this at 14 before the years of life experience to realize how important looks are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Bruh567
Bruh567: 'I only listen to fellow looksmaxxers who have a high rep like myself. We give each other quality advice.'

Oskh8

Bruh567's +rep homies
Dsaoc home 07

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Nero and Bruh567
For the love of god, please do not take shit like steroids during puberty.
You're 14 you are just starting to develop, hell who knows you might be a latebloomer.

• +1
Reactions: Robocok and Nero
In theory steroids during puberty should result in superior penis growth. This is just theory though.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Risks outweigh rewards at regular dosages for steroids

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Steroids make your growth plates close sooner than they would have.
The reason is your body raises estrogen to make up for the high T. High estrogen makes your growth plates close sooner.

So better wait. Just sleep and exercise and take suppliments to enhance genetic potential and eat good quality calories instead of trash