STEROIDS JERK CIRCLE

U

Uknownfaggoy

Iron
I've gone through a few threads and willing to purchase as much roids as possible to ascend. Im fucking tired of being this low t fat hipped fat ass loser my 6'2 frame is ruined and 5'8 niggas with chad bodies and faces are doing better than me in every part of life.
Here are my stats
6'2
Deep voice halo
Failos
Big hips
Big thighs and ass
Anterior pelvic tilt
Shit mood
Low concentration from all the screen time
No friends
Single mother household etc
All the cards are stacked against me fuck this lifw im willing to destroy my present self to create a new me.
Lads i have a goal and ik how to get there in the long run i just need short term goals and details
What roids should i take how expensive are they etc
I got some time off school i need a weeknd to get my affairs in order and to be perfevtly honest with you i dont care if you roast me call me names etc i plan on roping ot ascending fuck my feelings and my mood swings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 5891
This ain't the place to ask

We will all make it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Lux
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Why the hell would you roid when you have 0 experience in lifting or dieting?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Why the hell would you roid when you have 0 experience in lifting or dieting?
I'm too pussy to even go gym i had a membership but was to scared to ask the trainers to teeach me how to lift fuck my life

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10536
if you are 6'2" i see no reason to not take roids unless if you are retarded and dont know how to use them properly

Im tall already fuck height i just need body and face
Go to a body building forum. I have sources for this stuff but I don't know much about how to take it

18 turning 19 in december
Bro... pubertymaxxing at 19 is downright impossible.
Luckily you are tall.
You can still try Aromasin + HGH (or MK677) for frame (clavicle) gains but that is about it.

On the other hand you can start roiding (simple Test cycles) after 20 if you are okay with risking to being have to stay on TRT for life.

There is also beardmaxxing with Minox option.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and forwardgrowth
if you are 6'2" i see no reason to not take roids unless if you are retarded and dont know how to use them properly
Im new to this shit i need details on the cycles and how to not kill my self

brother take care of yourself, don't roid it's largely a meme

start slow, start gymcelling, don't look at the immediate moment, it's really hard to stay motivated when you are living a shit situation. steady grind, do NoFap, take caffiene, go workout by yourself in nature.

soon enough you'll mog the shit out of your old self and be glad you took it slow and did it the right way.

if you want to take roids do it later after you have fixed your life.

YOU GOT THIS brocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Lolcel, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
Bro... pubertymaxxing at 19 is downright impossible.
Luckily you are tall.
You can still try Aromasin + HGH (or MK677) for frame (clavicle) gains but that is about it.

On the other hand you can start roiding (simple Test cycles) after 20 if you are okay with risking to being have to stay on TRT for life.

There is also beardmaxxing with Minox option.
Plan rn is
450mg test etho
Armosain (Notsureaboutdose)
Mk677 (Don't know where to get this shit or dose)
Gym max
Chew
Mew
tonguetie fix
And some dht for diomporhism

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
brother take care of yourself, don't roid it's largely a meme

start slow, start gymcelling, don't look at the immediate moment, it's really hard to stay motivated when you are living a shit situation. steady grind, do NoFap, take caffiene, go workout by yourself in nature.

soon enough you'll mog the shit out of your old self and be glad you took it slow and did it the right way.

if you want to take roids do it later after you have fixed your life.

YOU GOT THIS brocel
I've been tryna help my future self as of late and been walking from school to lose weight every little helps

Plan rn is
450mg test etho
Armosain (Notsureaboutdose)
Mk677 (Don't know where to get this shit or dose)
Gym max
Chew
Mew
tonguetie fix
And some dht for diomporhism
Do not start Test until you are completely sure you are done growing in clavicle and ribcage.

Test will aromatize and close that possibility of extra few inches of gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
I've gone through a few threads and willing to purchase as much roids as possible to ascend. Im fucking tired of being this low t fat hipped fat ass loser my 6'2 frame is ruined and 5'8 niggas with chad bodies and faces are doing better than me in every part of life.
Here are my stats
6'2
Deep voice halo
Failos
Big hips
Big thighs and ass
Anterior pelvic tilt
Shit mood
Low concentration from all the screen time
No friends
Single mother household etc
All the cards are stacked against me fuck this lifw im willing to destroy my present self to create a new me.
Lads i have a goal and ik how to get there in the long run i just need short term goals and details
What roids should i take how expensive are they etc
I got some time off school i need a weeknd to get my affairs in order and to be perfevtly honest with you i dont care if you roast me call me names etc i plan on roping ot ascending fuck my feelings and my mood swings
If you are obese just lose weight by fasting you dont need steroids for weight loss, if you want to gain some muscle aswell than you should consider it

Wait I'll go grab my popcorn real quick,

Ok, go on OP

If you are obese just lose weight by fasting you dont need steroids for weight loss, if you want to gain some muscle aswell than you should consider it
Im on antibiotics fir another 9 months so i cant fast shit