Steroids to turn my life around?

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
I started working out this month and seeing slow results is very demotivating.

I don't have much going on in life except from college. Single for a while now too. :feelscry:

Wonder if I should become a bodybuilder so I have something to occupy my free time.

Recommend steroids guys....

@jefferson
Change your name to fakenattycel tbh

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
BRO WHAT THE FUCK.

GO CHECK OUT MY THREAD.

ULTIMATE STEROID GUIDE.

RIGHT NOW.
@Intel.Imperitive

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and nattycel
lmao yes brother.

@nattycel

Just stick to a testosterone cycle, you don't need to read about all the different types right now unless you want to.

My thread has the info you need.

eroids.com to find where to buy them.

lmao yes brother.

@nattycel

Just stick to a testosterone cycle, you don't need to read about all the different types right now unless you want to.

My thread has the info you need.

eroids.com to find where to buy them.

Eroids only for uk or where are you from ?

Lol, first of all you should calculate your calorie requirements. It's correlated to your height, weight, amount of excercise etc. There are calculators online. After that start tracking your calories with some app and get in a caloric surplus, so you can actually gain weight. Make sure you get enough protein. I recommend protein shakes, they get into your blood and reach your muscles faster than real food does. Stay consistent and you'll make gains. No roids needed.

Single for a while now too. :feelscry:
373.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I recommend protein shakes, they get into your blood and reach your muscles faster than real food does. Stay consistent and you'll make gains. No roids needed.

This is solid advice but would you recommend multiple protein shakes instead of the customary 1 after workout.

Such as the 1 after workout and then one for breakfast and dinner?

I hate eating and have trouble even getting above a caloric deficit and was thinking just drinking more protein shakes with a milk base should help.

As for @nattycel

He dindu nuffin! He be a good boy who wuz jus tryin ta turn his life arounnnnn nnn sheeeeiiiiiittttttt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and nattycel
This is solid advice but would you recommend multiple protein shakes instead of the customary 1 after workout.

I hate eating and have trouble even getting above a caloric deficit and was thinking just drinking more protein shakes with a milk base should help.

As for @nattycel

He dindu nuffin! He be a good boy who wuz jus tryin ta turn his life arounnnnn nnn sheeeeiiiiiittttttt

You're a real nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I started working out this month and seeing slow results is very demotivating.

I don't have much going on in life except from college. Single for a while now too. :feelscry:

Wonder if I should become a bodybuilder so I have something to occupy my free time.

Recommend steroids guys....
Honestly roiding is not gonna turn your life around after 1 month of lifting. Taking roids to turn your life around is a bad idea. I think the best idea (mentally) is to stay natty till you have a physique that you kinda like but could be a little better, and then jump on.

As for @nattycel

Proper nutrition beside those shakes are recommended. You can have 2 portions, one after workout and one 2 hours before you sleep. Too much can be harmfull. You can't expect to grow if you're in a caloric deficit btw. Rice, spaghetti, meat can help you getting there fast. Good hydration is a must too, it impacts blood volume. Your blood will be transporting those nutrients to your muscles, so don't ignore it.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Hi guys, ive been going to the gym for a month and not jacked yet. Should I take steroids?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: