steroids without workout

F

future_mogger

Diamond
title. would you get muscles? im using steroid subliminals and automated workout as im too lazy. ill update if it works

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 57122, sayi and 5 others
A little bit. But if you lift weights it doubles your muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, russiancelreturns and WhiteGoodman
yes u will gain muscle if u inject and dont train

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, WhiteGoodman and Reformed
Nobody can get any more retarded than this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rose167, dark-red-pill, user123456 and 16 others
yes u will gain muscle if u inject and dont train
I’m on a cycle rn and I’m not even working out so I don’t blow up and get stretch marks jfl. And I did get leaner too confirmed atp.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and future_mogger
Ur just an NPC so when u hear ‘roids and ‘not working out’ in the same sentence u think it’s bad to appeal to the masses

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and future_mogger
Ur just an NPC so when u hear ‘roids and ‘not working out’ in the same sentence u think it’s bad to appeal to the masses
Im not even gonna interact ur even more retarded than the op

• +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, Kristin, STUPIDREFEREES and 4 others
Im not even gonna interact ur even more retarded than the op
Good. I don’t wanna speak to tiktokcel normie NPCs who will never ascend

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Good. I don’t wanna speak to tiktokcel normie NPCs who will never ascend
I was surprised some guy was thinking he will get ripped using steroid subs and automated workout subs and not stepping into the gym
Im now even more surprised there is another retard that is backing this shit up
Also i was here way before u cornball so ur tiktokcel assumption goes in ur asshole ig
Kaka

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
so youll gain muscle even if you dont workout? roids are too great!

so youll gain muscle even if you dont workout? roids are too great!

cope. some people using binaural nutrition subliminals have gained upto 9kg lean muscle mass. it works. maybe not too much muscle, but some muscle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedmark, Angutoid and Subhuman232
holy fuck no way you're this retarded

• +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill and Angutoid
title. would you get muscles? im using steroid subliminals and automated workout as im too lazy. ill update if it works
Yes you would get muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and future_mogger
You would get more than if you worked out naturally, but then again working out roided would get you double what you would not roided

cope. some people using binaural nutrition subliminals have gained upto 9kg lean muscle mass. it works. maybe not too much muscle, but some muscle.
Ive already been there nigga lmao
Too sad your retarded ass is never gonna find out that this is bs like i did and u will die as a subliminal user

• JFL
Too sad your retarded ass is never gonna find out that this is bs like i did and u will die as a subliminal user
BRUTAL. LET A BOYO COPE : ((((

so you were also like me? tell me your journey

so you were also like me? tell me your journey
I used to believe in subs like a year ago
It never sounded logical but i was desperate for things such as height
So i had to force myself to believe that theyll work since its said that thats what u need to do to make them work
I was deep in this i was in every male submakers server such as the one u mentioned and many others
Then i quit using subs for obvious reasons
I often lost belief during usage of subs since the results people posted were really funny and the sub community would always find a retarded excuse for things that are against the legitimacy of subs
Not getting results been a cherry on top of that and i completely quit anything sub related
I was in the niche side of the sub community but my experiences and witnessings show that you dont need to be on the retarded mainstream female youtube sub side of the community to realise how fake and retarded this subliminal shit is

• +1

Yes

• +1
Reactions: germanicbull and future_mogger
So i had to force myself to believe that theyll work since its said that thats what u need to do to make them work
I was deep in this i was in every male submakers server such as the one u mentioned and many others
I often lost belief during usage of subs since the results people posted were really funny and the sub community would always find a retarded excuse for things that are against the legitimacy of subs
Not getting results been a cherry on top of that and i completely quit anything sub related
I was in the niche side of the sub community but my experiences and witnessings show that you dont need to be on the retarded mainstream female youtube sub side of the community to realise how fake and retarded this subliminal shit is
brutal man. i think im coping with subs.... i want to get muscles height frame etc from subs. i guess its time to be realistic

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
also 'if its safe its cope' is true. same with subs,

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
brutal man. i think im coping with subs.... i want to get muscles height frame etc from subs. i guess its time to be realistic
Yes exactly
I didnt expect you to accept this quickly because its hard to accept this fact while ur thinking u've found a magical potion, subliminals and you will be a super human by having perfect everything since theres a sub for everything
Been there as i said

What a faggot

get in the fucking gym retard you won’t keep muscles with couch potato habits, take it from someone who tried for years to get the motivation to go, JUST FUCKING GO.

I fell in love with it now after sticking for 2 months and look forward to each workout as opposed to not looking forward whatsoever and trying to find excuses to skip.

Don’t wait til you are optimized with enough sleep, enough protein, the right workout routine, etc just fucking go, and you will adapt and grow with new exercises, better knowledge of them, and learning to get your protein in naturally. You WILL make gains.

steroid subliminals work
ive gained 50 lbs of muscle on it....

Photo evidence bro

Last edited: