Steroids worsen my mental health

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I feel drugged up, mood swings are craaazy like shit i never experienced before.
I be extremely angry at something and if i see a hot chick i get insta horny and i get a boner without touching my meat. Or i feel happy and then something that pisses me off a lil bit happens and i get angry af and insult someone or shit. Today i insulted the bus driver bcs he wanted me to pay the normal amount but students only pay half in my country, and i called him "fucking indio, here you go grab the coin motherfucker" infront of like 20 people in the bus:lul::lul::lul::lul:.
Shit is brutal tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, twojei, flippasav and 7 others
@Typhon @PsychoDsk @atlantean @socialcel

I feel drugged up, mood swings are craaazy like shit i never experienced before.
I be extremely angry at something and if i see a hot chick i get insta horny and i get a boner without touching my meat. Or i feel happy and then something that pisses me off a lil bit happens and i get angry af and insult someone or shit. Today i insulted the bus driver bcs he wanted me to pay the normal amount but students only pay half in my country, and i called him "fucking indio, here you go grab the coin motherfucker" infront of like 20 people in the bus:lul::lul::lul::lul:.
Shit is brutal tbh
I experienced somewhat same when i was on accutane

• +1
Reactions: ominion and ConfusedBolivian
It means the drugs are working their magic

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: TARAN
High t makes me calmer tbh, the anger is more explosive and short bursts

• +1
Reactions: ominion and ConfusedBolivian
Shit is brutal tbh
Man you only get in trouble with bus drivers lol whenever they see a good looking person they raise the fare. It happens, pretty tax.

• JFL
  • +1
Shit is brutal tbh
i haven’t had much roid rage, i just feel calm and have libido through the roof. the most roid rage i had was at the gym when some curry knocked my bottle over, i raged hard at him and felt like killing him but that’s abt it tbh

• +1
seems more high E , use exemestane

• +1
Brutal bullying indios in their own land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, ConfusedBolivian and mayo mogger
Shit is brutal tbh
same shit here man, roids be crazy sometimes but I love so much tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and SoundnVision
Shit is brutal tbh
steroids were never the problem , there was a problem and you were trying to fix it away by steroid and it kept on growing stop before you before a junkie bhai

• JFL
500 mg of test e and I feel basically the same

Shit is brutal tbh
4084275 soyjack1

• JFL
steroids were never the problem , there was a problem and you were trying to fix it away by steroid and it kept on growing stop before you before a junkie bhai
U are indian and 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Shit is brutal tbh

• JFL
Meanwhile im naturally high hormone and chicks can tell. Over for roidlets

• +1
Meanwhile im naturally high hormone and chicks can tell. Over for roidlets
Gonna put you on ignore nigga u annoying as fuck, just show face and height like i did multiple times

You're probably injecting salt water
I had my testosterone tested and I’ve used two different brands throughout this cycle and still feel the same

Gonna put you on ignore nigga u annoying as fuck, just show face and height like i did multiple times
are you serious? you actually putting me on ignore. FOH i though you were chill

• JFL
I could use roids, need more aggression and low inhib

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back