Steven Tyler and Liv Tyler, tell the world what you two did

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
GettyImages-50732230-1200x702.jpg

Tell the world what they did, Alicia Silverstone ... you bunch of creepy motherfuckers, all three of you. Disgusting! No wonder why songwriters stopped feeding that band. No wonder why the junkie of the group was blocked from The Muse. Nasty motherfuckers. Nasty!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
Are you a 53 yo beaner lady from HR?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
crazy.jpg
tumblr_o8kdt3tfZF1qd4rf5o1_640.jpg
dcf0a0a8c970affe4f89b8a8431c5f35.jpg

Gross. His own daughter???

Are you a 53 yo beaner lady from HR?
No. I just know things and find out things when its time to know those things ... for whatever reason it be.

I was just thinking the other day that it's kinda funny that Alicia Silverstone had the least amount of long term success out of any of the main actors from Clueless.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I was just thinking the other day that it's kinda funny that Alicia Silverstone had the least amount of long term success out of any of the main actors from Clueless.
Guilt's a motherfucker. Not only that, she was groomed as well as her bestie, Liv, and the other Tyler victims. She's fucked up in the head. Having to live with that past of watching Liv and her father do the unspeakable and later justify it as, "We were stoned," shaking my head. She knows how creepy Liv is. Her own father! She has no regrets. Brutal.