Stfu about surgeries if you dont even gymmax

body is more important on women because it shows reproductive health for healthy children so of course ur only gonna want to fuck a girl with a 10/10 body
girls with a rlly good body usually have a rlly good face too I've never seen a stacy with a shit body

men just need a good physique to protect their family, does not do anything to reproductive health

bullshit

he looks like a chad apart from skin color
cope he'll pull nobody outside his pheno

no white girl will breed with a curry and they know their kids would look like shit if they do

cope he'll pull nobody outside his pheno

no white girl will breed with a curry and they know their kids would look like shit if they do
correction no white girl worth anything, maybe a LTB or femcel

Gymmaxxing requires maintenance and time + is bad for ltr because girls don’t like guys who gymcel constantly. Just be lean and decently fit (don’t spend all your time rotting)
you are retarded

Body is everything nigga
8B1592A0 3B41 43BC 8007 6B7C69109111

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 1901
you’re complaining about something taking time and effort which could greatly improve your looks
I’m not complaining, I just think it’s inefficient. it’s a lot of effort for a minor improvement and girls don’t like gymcels anyway. That’s just fax bro. The only reason you should be gymmaxing is for function or if it’s literally your job. You’d be wasting your time if youre trying to get girls, you could be working to save for surgery or improving your looks some other way.

• +1
Reactions: blackgriffin_1 and Hmmf
I’m not complaining, I just think it’s inefficient. it’s a lot of effort for a minor improvement and girls don’t like gymcels anyway. That’s just fax bro. The only reason you should be gymmaxing is for function or if it’s literally your job. You’d be wasting your time if youre trying to get girls, you could be working to save for surgery or improving your looks some other way.
coping in a paragraph:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Danish_Retard
Gym isn’t a 9 to 5 it’s one hour a day at most, you would’ve spent that hour doing useless shit anyways there’s no point in not going to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1901
girls don’t like gymcels anyway.
leave this blackpilled forum pls

you should always look their action, never care about what they say

blackpill 101 lol

leave this blackpilled forum pls

you should always look their action, never care about what they say

blackpill 101 lol

they leave guys because the guy is always gymcelling and doesn’t have time to spend with the foid

Here's one of the only things here that's proven by studies:

think about this:

What is the main thing that makes you sexually attracted to a girl?

Her face?

No, the face needs to be sufficient/not ugly and then what makes u want to fuck her is her body, titties waist ass etc. (ofc a beautiful face can make her even more attractive but #1 is body, if shes a beanstick or fat with no ass and titties i dont really want to fuck her)

So I ask you, why would girls be different? If you really want to slay, you need to get the most appealing body you can, body overall including height is probably #1 for sexual attractiveness.

Do you nitpick girls faces like a fucking autist here does with males? Or do you look at a girls face and think 'she's attractive'? (NT) Girls do the same with guys.

The thing thats gonna ascend you more than any surgery you can get: gymmaxing and a proper diet. If you didn't even make time to do that stfu about being incel surgeries.

/rant
Men are not women and women are not men. Women have a different sexuality when it comes to men. They mainly care about face. You guys should learn about the male gaze and how that affects how women look at him. There is a reason why people who look like Timothée Chamelin look better to women than Richard Coper

anyone thinking of doing plastic surgery before lowering body fat and also trying to softmax is retarded

anyone thinking of doing plastic surgery before lowering body fat and also trying to softmax is retarded
if i get to 8% bf will my complete lack jaws reverse itself?