Sticky Mew thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Edit: After a more in-depth review, I believe mewing can only offer at best an extremely limited forward growth once reaching adulthood.

We need a sticky mew thread for all mew related talks and to share our progress. Putting aside surgeries which artificially improve your look, Mewing is the only thing that you can do to truly impact your look. You can't change your height, and gymmaxing is just cope for bad facial features, everyone knows that a 10/10 chad face without gym training can be a slayer while the opposite of a bad face with optimize body won't slay.

Why is mewing important?
Proper development of the cranio-facial complex and skull imply the proper function of the tongue and jaw muscles. Form and function are tied together; The bones of the skull will develop according to the muscles surrounding them in accordance to Wolff’s law. Your tongue, being one of the strongest muscle of your body, dictates how your face will develop, his position inside your mouth directs how your face will develop just as a tree support directs how a tree will grow.

What is the difference between mewing and hardmewing?
Mewing is the act of keeping your tongue to the roof of your mouth (similar to making the "N" sound) with straight cervical posture. Hardmewing is the deliberate practice of pressuring in a forceful manner your hard palate with your tongue.

Why is hardmewing necessary?
If a child mew properly for the entirety of his life hardmewing won't be necessary since his face will have developed optimally. However, most people haven't mew properly during their lifetime, mewing can stop worsening the improper development of your face, but hardmewing is necessary to reverse the damage that has been done by a poor tongue posture in the past. The harder you mew the faster the facial changes will be.

Why does hardmewing work?
It is true that applying pressure on your hard palate with your tongue will do next to nothing as you are doing it, but over time if you only gain .02mm per day it will take less than two years to see 1cm of facial difference. 1cm is a massive facial difference. Facial beauty is only a matter of a few millimeters of bones differences in specific areas.
Erosion can reshape rocks, applying finger pressure on a wall for years will create a clearly visible imprint, hard tongue pressure can reshape bones over time even more so factoring their regenerating nature. On top of this, your face is composed of soft tissues and muscles in between the bones which make the reshaping process further plausible to conceptualize. The energy created by the force you apply on the roof of your mouth has to be absorbed by something, it can't dissipate without impacting in some ways the structure that is absorbing the force, this is basic physics.

What does hardmewing will do to your face?
Jawline
: By moving your maxilla up and forward your mandible which is connected to your maxilla will follow the new angle of your maxilla, your jaw will appear more defined by being perpendicular to your neck instead of pointing downwards. Also by having your tongue at the roof of your mouth instead of sitting inside your mouth, your tongue is being stretched which will make your under jaw appear straighter as opposed to lumpy.
Jaw: Mewing target precisely the muscles which are situated next to the angular points of your jaw. Strengthening those muscles will widen your jaw which will give you are a more masculine look.
Chin: With your jaw pointing perpendicularly instead of downward your chin will point forward, which will make your chin look stronger as opposed to recessed.
Cheekbones: Since they are connected with one another, the upwards pressure apply to your maxilla will entail pressure on your zygomatic bones, this pressure will push your cheekbones out more predominantly.
Nose: The nose will not change by mewing, but since the other features such as your maxilla and cheekbones will be protruding further forward, your nose will appear to be smaller. Many individuals are cursed with too large of a nose because of poor forward facial growth.
fWHR: By moving your maxilla upwards you can potentially slightly increase your face width to height ratio. fWHR of 1.8 to 2 correlates with a slight increase in attractiveness.
Airway: By pushing your maxilla you will be creating more space for your tongue in your mouth, by using this new space your tongue will liberate your throat which will increase the room for airflow in your throat. Higher airflow can improve physical performances with increased oxygenation and improve your sleep by diminishing sleep apnea events such as snoring during the night.

Whether you decide to mew or not, your decision impact how your face will develop.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 6401, BrettyBoy and 19 others
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and spark
We need a sticky mew thread for all mew related talks and to share our progress. Putting aside surgeries which artificially improve your look, Mewing is the only thing that you can do to truly impact your look. You can't change your height, and gymmaxing is just cope for bad facial features, everyone knows that a 10/10 chad face without gym training can be a slayer while the opposite of a bad face with optimize body won't slay.

Why is mewing important?
Proper development of the cranio-facial complex and skull imply the proper function of the tongue and jaw muscles. Form and function are tied together; The bones of the skull will develop according to the muscles surrounding them in accordance to Wolff’s law. Your tongue, being one of the strongest muscle of your body, dictates how your face will develop, his position inside your mouth directs how your face will develop just as a tree support directs how a tree will grow.

What is the difference between mewing and hardmewing?
Mewing is the act of keeping your tongue to the roof of your mouth (similar to making the "N" sound) with straight cervical posture. Hardmewing is the deliberate practice of pressuring in a forceful manner your hard palate with your tongue.

Why is hardmewing necessary?
If a child mew properly for the entirety of his life hardmewing won't be necessary since his face will have developed optimally. However, most people haven't mew properly during their lifetime, mewing can stop worsening the improper development of your face, but hardmewing is necessary to reverse the damage that has been done by a poor tongue posture in the past. The harder you mew the faster the facial changes will be.

Why does hardmewing work?
It is true that applying pressure on your hard palate with your tongue will do next to nothing as you are doing it, but over time if you only gain .02mm per day it will take less than two years to see 1cm of facial difference. 1cm is a massive facial difference. Facial beauty is only a matter of a few millimeters of bones differences in specific areas.
Erosion can reshape rocks, applying finger pressure on a wall for years will create a clearly visible imprint, hard tongue pressure can reshape bones over time even more so factoring their regenerating nature. On top of this, your face is composed of soft tissues and muscles in between the bones which make the reshaping process further plausible to conceptualize. The energy created by the force you apply on the roof of your mouth has to be absorbed by something, it can't dissipate without impacting in some ways the structure that is absorbing the force, this is basic physics.

What does hardmewing will do to your face?
Jawline
: By moving your maxilla up and forward your mandible which is connected to your maxilla will follow the new angle of your maxilla, your jaw will appear more defined by being perpendicular to your neck instead of pointing downwards. Also by having your tongue at the roof of your mouth instead of sitting inside your tongue is being stretched which will make your under jaw appear straighter as opposed to lumpy.
Jaw: Mewing target precisely the muscles which are situated next to the angular points of your jaw. Strengthening those muscles will widen your jaw which will give you are a more masculine look.
Chin: With your jaw pointing perpendicularly instead of downward your chin will point forward, which will make your chin look stronger as opposed to recessed.
Cheekbones: Since they are connected with one another, the upwards pressure apply to your maxilla will entail pressure on your zygomatic bones, this pressure will push your cheekbones out more predominantly.
Nose: The nose will not change by mewing, but since the other features such as your maxilla and cheekbones will be protruding further forward, your nose will appear to be smaller. Many individuals are cursed with too large of a nose because of poor forward facial growth.
fWHR: By moving your maxilla upwards you can potentially slightly increase your face width to height ratio. fWHR of 1.8 to 2 correlates with a slight increase in attractiveness.
Airway: By pushing your maxilla you will be creating more space for your tongue in your mouth, by using this new space your tongue will liberate your throat which will increase the room for airflow in your throat. Higher airflow can improve physical performances with increased oxygenation and improve your sleep by diminishing sleep apnea events such as snoring during the night.

Whether you decide to mew or not, your decision impact how your face will develop.

Link me a study on mewing with Adults that have completed puberty, and I'd be happy to support this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Link me a study on mewing with Adults that have completed puberty, and I'd be happy to support this thread.
This tbh. I will sticky it if there is any scientific proof. According to me, mewing is equivalent to hanging to increase height as a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
This tbh. I will sticky it if there is any scientific proof. According to me, mewing is equivalent to hanging to increase height as a teenager.
You can find some adults who advocate that mewing positively transformed their face on the web, but for the most part, since this is a new movement, there is not enough scientific evidence to support it, however, lack of scientific support does not disprove what has been presented either. Chose to believe whatever you judge to be the more plausible. A good tongue posture has marvelous effects on children, and we are not set in stones when we become adults. Pressure creates changes in the structure that absorb it, even stones for that matter. Facial paralysis clearly indicates that adults faces are indeed malleable which you could argue is sort of the reverse effect of mewing with facial paralysis diminishing muscles facial pressure while mewing increasing it.
facial-paralysis-portraits-by-sage-sohier-10.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
There was a thread which demonstrates that there was major jaw growth during 16, 18 and 21 years so mewing Will defnitively help that, also, why not mewing? Try mouthbreathing, that Will defnitively help your mouth

Also dude 0,02mm per day of hardmewing seems insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 470
There was a thread which demonstrates that there was major jaw growth during 16, 18 and 21 years so mewing Will defnitively help that, also, why not mewing? Try mouthbreathing, that Will defnitively help your mouth

Also dude 0,02mm per day of hardmewing seems insane

Arguing for the alternative isn't much of an argument dude. Regarding the thread, I'd need to see it before commenting.
You can find some adults who advocate that mewing positively transformed their face on the web, but for the most part, since this is a new movement, there is not enough scientific evidence to support it, however, lack of scientific support does not disprove what has been presented either. Chose to believe whatever you judge to be the more plausible. A good tongue posture has marvelous effects on children, and we are not set in stones when we become adults. Pressure creates changes in the structure that absorb it, even stones for that matter. Facial paralysis clearly indicates that adults faces are indeed malleable which you could argue is sort of the reverse effect of mewing with facial paralysis diminishing muscles facial pressure while mewing increasing it.
facial-paralysis-portraits-by-sage-sohier-10.jpg

"Chose to believe whatever you judge to be the more plausible."

That's not a great argument. Mouth breathing is a problem /=/ Mewing is effective.

• +1
"Chose to believe whatever you judge to be the more plausible."

That's not a great argument. Mouth breathing is a problem /=/ Mewing is effective.

My argument was what followed that sentence, obviously that isn't an argument...

• +1
hanging to increase height as a teenager.
If you do it consistently the gains will not go away. Start hanging with weights and you can increase over an inch for real

• +1
@Tricky tell me where the energy you apply on your maxilla goes? like how to force get dissipated? because I am not infinitely lifting my body with my tongue pressure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MiserableIncel
very nice guide, it should be added in every looksmaxing guide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dude420
@Tricky tell me where the energy you apply on your maxilla goes? like how to force get dissipated? because I am not infinitely lifting my body with my tongue pressure.
Dude please reply, doesn't 0.02mm/day seems mad?

• +1
Dude please reply, doesn't 0.02mm/day seems mad?

Yes, it does, I just picked whatever small number for illustration, but yea it seems too high. Few people have tried mewing hard for a long period of time though, so we don't really know.

• +1

Let's start from the beginning, because I think you're a smart guy, and I hope I'm not wrong.

1. There is a minimum threshold for force to have a practical effect on the human body. For example, a feather remaining on your arm for a year probably won't have any measureable effect, but parking a car on your arm will have a practical effect in a second.

2. Using our Feather example, the force doesn't "dissipate", and your arm is not being forced into the ground further and further to compensate. That's because (key word here) the STRESS of a feather is something your body is prepared to deal with, and it won't spark the recovery adaptation cycle.

So in order for Mewing to be impactful for Adults, you'd have to prove that not only is the pressure created by your tounge stressful enough on your musculoskeletal system to spark an adaptation, you'd also need to demonstrate that the Adaptation would be a favorable outcome.

This is why Data is NOT the plural of anecdote. If you didn't understand, feel free to let me know.

• +1
Let's start from the beginning, because I think you're a smart guy, and I hope I'm not wrong.

1. There is a minimum threshold for force to have a practical effect on the human body. For example, a feather remaining on your arm for a year probably won't have any measureable effect, but parking a car on your arm will have a practical effect in a second.

2. Using our Feather example, the force doesn't "dissipate", and your arm is not being forced into the ground further and further to compensate. That's because (key word here) the STRESS of a feather is something your body is prepared to deal with, and it won't spark the recovery adaptation cycle.

So in order for Mewing to be impactful for Adults, you'd have to prove that not only is the pressure created by your tounge stressful enough on your musculoskeletal system to spark an adaptation, you'd also need to demonstrate that the Adaptation would be a favorable outcome.

This is why Data is NOT the plural of anecdote. If you didn't understand, feel free to let me know.

Force is dictated by mass and speed, you took an example were mass is nearly inexistent, the feather could cut you in half if it was going in a trillion km/h, but by only laying on your arm the only thing left is the continual pressure of gravity, multiply this force with the weight of the feather and you have something ridicule like 0.1 times one billion of force applied on you, the cells on your body might be compressed a millionth of a millimeter, but obviously it won’t pressure your bone structure. It is like dead skin cell on your body, it is too minuscule to gage any sort of effect with your human senses. But there is still a "practical effect" on your body, with the weight of the feather dissipating on your body, it is not one cell which will support the feather, the feather will affect hundreds of your cells at a minuscule level, but it is nearly inexistent by virtue of the example you decided to take. The force of hard tongue pressure on your palate can't be compared with the one of a laying feather since it is trillions of times higher so I don't see that point of bringing that example up, aside from creating twisted terminologies like stress from flawed logic to support your argument. You are right tough when saying that we don't precisely know the outcome of hardmewing, I went with what seemed the most plausible considering human facial structure and the force applied to it.

Last edited:
  • +1
don’t you have to be like fucking 10 years old

• +1
To maximize the effect yes, to create some sort of impactful effect no.
i see tbh tho my jaw is so invisible im just gonna need personality implants

• +1
Force is dictated by mass and speed, you took an example were mass is nearly inexistent, the feather could cut you in half if it was going in a trillion km/h, but by only laying on your arm the only thing left is the continual pressure of gravity, multiply this force with the weight of the feather and you have something ridicule like 0.1 times one billion of force applied on you, the cells on your body might be compressed a millionth of a millimeter, but obviously it won’t pressure your bone structure. It is like dead skin cell on your body, it is too minuscule to gage any sort of effect with your human senses. But there is still a "practical effect" on your body, with the weight of the feather dissipating on your body, it is not one cell which will support the feather, the feather will affect hundreds of your cells at a minuscule level, but it is nearly inexistent by virtue of the example you decided to take. The force of hard tongue pressure on your palate can't be compared with the one of a laying feather since it is trillions of times higher so I don't see that point of bringing that example up, aside from creating twisted terminologies like stress from flawed logic to support your argument. You are right tough when saying that we don't precisely know the outcome of hardmewing, I went with what seemed the most plausible considering human facial structure and the force applied to it.

If a feather weighs 0.0082 grams, multiplying that by 1 trillion would equal 8200000000 grams, which is 18077905.5 lbs.

"I went with what seemed the most plausible considering human facial structure and the force applied to it."

I made a deal with myself a while ago. I wouldn't argue with religious people, because they make an assumption, firmly believe that it's true, and are willing to do whatever it takes to feel correct. For this reason, I don't this anything good will come out of this. I'm sorry it's come to this man, I've been a fan of yours since you've joined the forum, and I still am.

• +1
  • +1
If a feather weighs 0.0082 grams, multiplying that by 1 trillion would equal 8200000000 grams, which is 18077905.5 lbs.

"I went with what seemed the most plausible considering human facial structure and the force applied to it."

I made a deal with myself a while ago. I wouldn't argue with religious people, because they make an assumption, firmly believe that it's true, and are willing to do whatever it takes to feel correct. For this reason, I don't this anything good will come out of this. I'm sorry it's come to this man, I've been a fan of yours since you've joined the forum, and I still am.

Yea my bad, trillion whatever, it was mostly figuratively speaking, I am not even English speaking as my first language so I wasn't even sure how many zeros after the 1 it really was. Whether you believe or not in hardmewing you are making assumptions because his impact hasn't been well studied scientifically, in the end, you have to choose to believe whatever you judge to be the more plausible, that is applicable for both of us. I don't feel more religious by "believing" in mewing than you, I believe it is what is most logical, and I believe in logic when evidence is lacking. It is ok if we disagree though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok boyos. I have major objections. Look, palatal expansion does occur in adults because the midpalatal cartilaginous suture never really ossifies completely.but to go from this to claiming that mewing somehow moves your whole maxilla is laughable. You are confusing Wolff's law , which states that the matrix turnover in bones dynamically remodels depending upon the specific load demands placed on said bones (e.g. Increase in bone density). No one ever said that Wolffs law states that ossified bones lengthen or move or change shape in response to loading

• +1
Ok boyos. I have major objections. Look, palatal expansion does occur in adults because the midpalatal cartilaginous suture never really ossifies completely.but to go from this to claiming that mewing somehow moves your whole maxilla is laughable. You are confusing Wolff's law , which states that the matrix turnover in bones dynamically remodels depending upon the specific load demands placed on said bones (e.g. Increase in bone density). No one ever said that Wolffs law states that ossified bones lengthen or move or change shape in response to loading

If you see different outcomes, you need to explain your different view on the process of dissipation of force when applying continual hard pressure on the palate?
(Your comment lack to mention) Also factoring that the facial area isn't only composed of bones, but also muscles and tissues which connect the bones together.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you see different outcomes, you need to explain your different view on the process of dissipation of force when applying continual hard pressure on the palate?
(Your comment lack to mention) Also factoring that the facial area isn't only composed of bones, but also muscles and tissues which connect the bones together.

He's basically saying that the bones won't change shape or move, they'll just become more dense.
And I wouldn't argue with Dr Tony, I think he's a legit medical guy. I remember a convo he had when the first joined
*I wouldn't argue, but you're allowed to

• +1
AHAH SOMETHING THAT WILL BE BETTER FOR ME THAN THE EXTREMELY OLDCELS HERE (over 13)

• +1
He's basically saying that the bones won't change shape or move, they'll just become more dense.
And I wouldn't argue with Dr Tony, I think he's a legit medical guy. I remember a convo he had when the first joined
*I wouldn't argue, but you're allowed to

Great, it will be easy for him to give precisions on the question I asked him then. He needs to account for muscles and ligaments to have a holistic explanation on the effect of hardmewing. As for the person with facial paralysis, I suggest that the facial transformation is more a matter of change in the muscles and ligaments positioning than a transformation through bones shape/development. So I do not believe that the point he is making contradict the idea I am putting forward.

• +1
I hope you will give your clarifications @DrTony

• +1
Yes in a bit - I am at work rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dude420
If you are 20+ just get an appliance because it's too late for make real results with just mewing

• +1
@DrTony u slow.

• +1
anyone have a good video showing what to do etc?
cheers.

• +1
40D9A451 8346 4800 90A3 605DF4413001

Both patients who received work done using the AGGA appliance (Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance) which was based off the idea of tongue posture and mewing. I can link pictures of x-rays showing the remodeling of the maxilla and the forward repositioning of the mandible. All these changes were achieved by palatal forces from the appliance causing the bones to move and remodel.
The proof is here it’s your choice whether you want to sit around or actually make changes to your face, it’s possible it just takes a lot of time and effort. If you don’t have that, save up money and fly out to someone who has an appliance like this and get changes in less than a year (the old guy before and after time frame is 10 months).

Attachments

• 45B2CA93-96CB-4C74-BDC9-015411181B31.png
    45B2CA93-96CB-4C74-BDC9-015411181B31.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SomethingOff, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 1 other person
JFL I just killed this thread with evidence :feelsyay:

It’s over if your not mewcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
The great work forum has alot of info on the subject. People on there claim to have gotten a shorter midface by mewing, might be dellusion who knows lol. Nice initiative tho.

• +1
The great work forum has alot of info on the subject. People on there claim to have gotten a shorter midface by mewing, might be dellusion who knows lol. Nice initiative tho.

Nobody posted real results they are all coping hardon the greatwork, only Jamo posted results recently and even tho most pples think he did surgery keep in mind he was 16 when he started , post 20 is utter waste of time

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 1664

Both patients who received work done using the AGGA appliance (Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance) which was based off the idea of tongue posture and mewing. I can link pictures of x-rays showing the remodeling of the maxilla and the forward repositioning of the mandible. All these changes were achieved by palatal forces from the appliance causing the bones to move and remodel.
The proof is here it’s your choice whether you want to sit around or actually make changes to your face, it’s possible it just takes a lot of time and effort. If you don’t have that, save up money and fly out to someone who has an appliance like this and get changes in less than a year (the old guy before and after time frame is 10 months).
I'm seriously considering visiting an orthotropics expert and getting an appliance. It's a damn shame I heard they're like 2 grand (what the fuck), but once I get a job and a decent amount of disposable income, I'm absolutely doing this. For now, all I can do is mew.

• +1
MODS STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@11gaijin

• +1
I'm 18... there's hope. :feelstastyman:

• +1
MODS STICKY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@11gaijin
There isn't any scientific evidence about this. I don't think sticking something that hasn't been proved scientifically is a good idea.

• +1
There isn't any scientific evidence about this. I don't think sticking something that hasn't been proved scientifically is a good idea.
seriously? jfl orthotropics isn't some meme dude look it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Dude420
seriously? jfl orthotropics isn't some meme dude look it up
Op was asked to provide proofs but he agreed that there aren’t much. I’m not going to try to find proofs if the op himself agreed since OP must know more about me on the topic.

• +1
Mewing is a scam. All the pics I’ve seen are Frauded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
I'm seriously considering visiting an orthotropics expert and getting an appliance. It's a damn shame I heard they're like 2 grand (what the fuck), but once I get a job and a decent amount of disposable income, I'm absolutely doing this. For now, all I can do is mew.

It’s really not that expensive imo, it’s similar cost to braces where I live, and it literally gives results similar to fucking plastic surgery, I’m going to hard mew for couple of years while I moneymax enough to fly out and get set up with the AGGA appliance.
Mewing is a scam. All the pics I’ve seen are Frauded.
JFL mewing isn’t a scam, but people who think it’s going to turn you into a model overhype it. It has a lot of benefits, not just looks wise, it opens up your airways allowing you to receive more oxygen which improves your sleep and cognitive function by a huge amount.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mojopin
Interesting idea. So it would work the muscles which close the jaw for mastication (the masseter and temporalis and pterygoids) sort of like this...
ahqwfedzsbgcxuhnyiyvw4ohzt327ubu_hq.jpg

except obviously without the risk to your teeth since you are bypassing the teeth as points of applying resistance and using the tongue/roof of the mouth instead.

Plus probably some other muscles (the tongue itself) which clenching things in the teeth would not work.

I'd like some kind of measurement though. Would there be some way to get a pressure-sensing plate on the roof of your mouth so you could get a reading of how much force you're applying? That would help in neutrally assessing if you are getting stronger.

That's a general risk with self-resistance isometrics, is being limited to feel out how hard you are tensing. Perceived effort doesn't always guarantee you're working harder.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Interesting idea. So it would work the muscles which close the jaw for mastication (the masseter and temporalis and pterygoids) sort of like this...
ahqwfedzsbgcxuhnyiyvw4ohzt327ubu_hq.jpg

except obviously without the risk to your teeth since you are bypassing the teeth as points of applying resistance and using the tongue/roof of the mouth instead.

Plus probably some other muscles (the tongue itself) which clenching things in the teeth would not work.

I'd like some kind of measurement though. Would there be some way to get a pressure-sensing plate on the roof of your mouth so you could get a reading of how much force you're applying? That would help in neutrally assessing if you are getting stronger.

That's a general risk with self-resistance isometrics, is being limited to feel out how hard you are tensing. Perceived effort doesn't always guarantee you're working harder.

Your tongue is basically working as a dental appliance (like AGGA) which promotes forward growth by creating continual forward pressure (in a slightly upward angle). Some people doubt it can create pressure hard enough to create facial change in adults though.

Last edited:
The clear proof for me that hard mewing can give results in adults is that if you read on the great work forum you'll see people mentioning exponential theory. By this i mean, they've seen changes faster in the later stages of mewing than in the earlier. Its a very obscure thing and i dont think they all would've mentioned it randomly.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Dude420
anyways surprisingly there are plenty of people below 18 here so even if it doesn't have any effect on older people (which it obviously does considering @LooksJourney 's post) imo that's still a good reason to sticky

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Dude420, HorseFace and 1 other person
Looksjourney's post has side by side images. I don't find this helpful for comparison purposes compared to an overlay.

Can we turn them to 50% transparency and overlay them to get a better idea of relative increase and silhouette change?

Also would this only help the undeveloped become average or would it help the average become Gaston?

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Status
Not open for further replies.