Still growing taller at 20

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
I grew another quarter inch since the last time I was measured in September. Now I'm very sightly over 6'3. I thought for sure I was done growing at this point.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, Alexanderr, Nibba and 3 others
spurts me

I was done growing when I was 16-17 :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, jefferson and Deleted member 656
spurts me

I was done growing when I was 16-17 :feelsrope:
I did stop growing 17-18 but now it looks like I've started up slowly again. Gained half an inch since when I was 18.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
I stopped growing at 12:feelswah:

I just hope when I start Mk-677 I grow half an inch or something:exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited:

• So Sad
Reactions: kobecel
Damn 12? Very unlucky
I still turned out to be the same height as my dad (6ft). When my brother turns 20 that's when well know if I was supposed to be taller.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I grew another quarter inch since the last time I was measured in September. Now I'm very sightly over 6'3. I thought for sure I was done growing at this point.
Yeah I'm almost 20 and grew over an inch in 6 months. Copers still deny this even tho I proved it on tinychat

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
Lifefuel indeed, hopefully, I'll still be growing at that age. :feelsuhh::feelsyay:

I still turned out to be the same height as my dad (6ft). When my brother turns 20 that's when well know if I was supposed to be taller.
Oh yeah not bad at all then. You must have been a giant 12 year old lol.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Oh yeah not bad at all then. You must have been a giant 12 year old lol.
Yeah my mom thought I was gonna turn out to be 6'5 and everyone thought I repeated 3 grades.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
i also want to be taller kek