Still talking to a girl I fucked and kind of "dated" when I was on holiday

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
She lives in another country and we're still texting/calling each other.
Probably won't see her ever again and I feel like what I'm doing is a bit cucked and useless (since I won't fuck her again).
And I don't want to be "friends" with a woman tbh.
Probably the worst forum to ask this question to but what would you do if you were me?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Is this girl real, or just a fantasy of yours?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing, gamma and 6 others
Idk chad, I’m incel. Can’t relate.

• So Sad
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
What do you mean penisless? Did you ever meet girls with penis?
I was joking, "girls" with penises are just mentally ill men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
lol @ you still validating her

only text when you feel like it or you know a good conversation can happen
I'm basically never texting first since a few months, do you think I should just go ahead and tell her what I said in this thread (in a less autistic way) or just leave it like that?

I'm basically never texting first since a few months, do you think I should just go ahead and tell her what I said in this thread (in a less autistic way) or just leave it like that?
if she texts you first it’s no issue, free validation

at the end of the day you fucked her a few times when you were JBWmaxxing in some shithole country, why would you invest energy into explaining anything about what you are with her:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MiroslavBulldosex
penis pump thread was your only shred of relevancy, when you speak on other matters my brain goes on auto-pilot

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MiroslavBulldosex
if she texts you first it’s no issue, free validation

at the end of the day you fucked her a few times when you were JBWmaxxing in some shithole country, why would you invest energy into explaining anything about what you are with her:lul:
Tbf I'm also tired of hearing her shitty stories, no point in texting her if she's getting fucked by other guys and I'll never get to fuck her again.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and turkproducer
penis pump thread was your only shred of relevancy, when you speak on other matters my brain goes on auto-pilot
Keep coping, I'm a genius

• Woah
Reactions: Warlow
If you loved her you should have ran after her like in those movie scenes and tell her you want to be with her for the rest of your life:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If you loved her you should have ran after her like in those movie scenes and tell her you want to be with her for the rest of your life:

I don't, and I don't want to build a family with her cause she's a latina mutt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
I don't, and I don't want to build a family with her cause she's a latina mutt
Ohh...so it was a girl from one of those poor countries.
Many of these girls have a lot of 'boyfriends' from richer countries who come there on holiday; the guys meet these girls in bars and nightclubs, have sex with them, but after they're gone they keep talking with them online or on the phone, and send them regularly money and gifts.

Ohh...so it was a girl from one of those poor countries.
Many of these girls have a lot of 'boyfriends' from richer countries who come there on holiday; the guys meet these girls in bars and nightclubs, have sex with them, but after they're gone they keep talking with them online or on the phone, and send them regularly money and gifts.
No she's from a rich family, not this kind of girl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
If this was real, then you would marry her for the money...
Even if she was THAT rich I wouldn't, but she's not a favela monkey trying to fuck random white oldcels so they can send her money

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar