Stop asking for advice/permission, you most likely already have the answers

thorns

thorns

vanity of vanities
True wisdom comes from within. Gut feelings and intuition are powerful tools, shaped by experiences, instincts, and perspective. Trusting yourself brings insights that no one else can offer.

Relying too much on others’ advice is a weakness. It stops action. Constantly looking to others for answers causes a loss of touch with your own ability to handle life’s challenges. Dependence on outside voices develops instead of listening to your inner voice.

By embracing gut and intuition, an individual takes responsibility for their actions. One recognizes that they have the power to act in reality. This doesn’t mean you should ignore all advice, but weigh it against your inner compass. Listen to yourself first and foremost.

Your intuition is a reflection of your true self (when it's untainted by the judgments of others). By trusting it, you honor yourself. Only YOU see the bigger picture. Everyone values authenticity, yet almost every single human craves someone else's guidance for every tiny step though existence.

Stop seeking courage from where it will never truly come. Embrace your gut and intuition. Trust yourself to navigate life. The answers you seek are already here; just allow boredom for long enough and intuition will guide you.

And when it speaks, listen to it.

DNRD, MY ENTIRE LIFE IS COMPLETELY OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL BECAUSE MY GONIAL ANGLE ISN'T PERFECT AND SOME 14YO FROM SOMALIA SAID THIS IS ALL LIFE IS ABOUT. IT'S OVER.

Figure out how to leave your weaknesses behind, and then FUCKING DO IT. Turn you into yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carvalho, ryuken, serialcoper and 9 others
@ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
She looks so low trust innit 😍
I wish women were attracted to low trust men so I could dress like a vampire and hold the most angry stare possible like De Poot.
Picsart 24 06 24 01 06 12 329

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I wish women were attracted to low trust men so I could dress like a vampire and hold the most angry stare possible like De Poot.
W*men do like low trust features, they are more striking so i see nothing stopping you from doing so :feelshah:

True wisdom comes from within. Gut feelings and intuition are powerful tools, shaped by experiences, instincts, and perspective. Trusting yourself brings insights that no one else can offer.

Relying too much on others’ advice is a weakness. It stops action. Constantly looking to others for answers causes a loss of touch with your own ability to handle life’s challenges. Dependence on outside voices develops instead of listening to your inner voice.

By embracing gut and intuition, an individual takes responsibility for their actions. One recognizes that they have the power to act in reality. This doesn’t mean you should ignore all advice, but weigh it against your inner compass. Listen to yourself first and foremost.

Your intuition is a reflection of your true self (when it's untainted by the judgments of others). By trusting it, you honor yourself. Only YOU see the bigger picture. Everyone values authenticity, yet almost every single human craves someone else's guidance for every tiny step though existence.

Stop seeking courage from where it will never truly come. Embrace your gut and intuition. Trust yourself to navigate life. The answers you seek are already here; just allow boredom for long enough and intuition will guide you.

And when it speaks, listen to it.

DNRD, MY ENTIRE LIFE IS COMPLETELY OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL BECAUSE MY GONIAL ANGLE ISN'T PERFECT AND SOME 14YO FROM SOMALIA SAID THIS IS ALL LIFE IS ABOUT. IT'S OVER.

Figure out how to leave your weaknesses behind, and then FUCKING DO IT. Turn you into yourself.
True, but you stay on this forum in the hope of finding out a new very useful piece of information

unfortunately this doesn't apply to abused dogs with history of trauma. I've learned this the hard way

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
damn. i kinda needed that. good thread op. really insightful