stop being blackpilled, you have the best potential

D

Deleted member 47263

Bronze
i bet like not even .0005% of tiktok knows what looksmaxing is, go outside and thats nearly 1/100000th smaller

go outside and count how much people have shitty uee, recessed jawline, jew noses, they probably dont even know what an aromatase inhibator is lol

they dont care about their physique or face

it's so easy for us to ascend, a 6/10 person on this forum is considered a 9/10 in the real world lol

if ur blackpilled the only person you're ruining is urself, i still pulled girls when i was 24% bodyfat (not saying looks don't matter)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 46997, Beastchodecode and 7 others
Shut the fuck up goofball looking clown motherfucker

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Yerico7, Dicktator and 19 others
Shut the fuck up goofball looking clown motherfucker
You're a loser nigga, you responded to this thread not even 5 seconds after post

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Efendja
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You're a loser nigga, you responded to this thread not even 5 seconds after post
Also stop saying the n-word. Only white people like me can say nigger-nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, PseudoMaxxer and wsada
i bet like not even .0005% of tiktok knows what looksmaxing is, go outside and thats nearly 1/100000th smaller

go outside and count how much people have shitty uee, recessed jawline, jew noses, they probably dont even know what an aromatase inhibator is lol

it's so easy for us to ascend, a 6/10 person on this forum is considered a 9/10 in the real world lol

if ur blackpilled the only person you're ruining is urself, i still pulled girls when i was 24% bodyfat (not saying looks don't matter)
Pulling landwales is useless

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, PseudoMaxxer and AngryShortMale

don't listen to this faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 32410, niqfan625 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
all teenagers of niggatok know what looksmaxxing is bud

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
That pic is supposed to prove what exactly
nigga white girls are easy go to UK and see how even whtie girls submit to curries lol JFL already

ur literally mad i cucked another curry like you (pajeet) go kys
what happened to the uplifting post this was supposed to be. Be quiet you little bitch you have no idea what you are talking about.

nigga white girls are easy go to UK and see how even whtie girls submit to curries lol JFL already
White is right. Ein Führer, ein Volk, ein Ticket

what happened to the uplifting post this was supposed to be. Be quiet you little bitch you have no idea what you are talking about.
ill fuck ur wife and you'll be sat in the corner of the room crying while ur wife laughs at ur little cock and you'll cum and then the post nut clarity hits which makes you feel gay lol go rope already

3384420 20230405 202605

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 50491
ill fuck ur wife and you'll be sat in the corner of the room crying while ur wife laughs at ur little cock and you'll cum and then the post nut clarity hits which makes you feel gay lol go rope already
just saying a bunch of bullshit meanwhile you would easily be raped in real life

You pulled girls? What were their names? Ronnie, Johnny, Enrique, David and Jeff?

just saying a bunch of bullshit meanwhile you would easily be raped in real life
yes dhai sorry dhai me phall sapport israel me phall sapport israil

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Says the greycel contributor
Kys faggot

three people irl have made looksmax comments. its mainstream on tiktok and softmaxxing is mainstream but surgery is still meme'd on

You are the biggest loser buying vip 1 week after getting in here jfl at you.

and yeah faggot, went outside and heard the word “mewing” and “model” 3 times in the span of 2 weeks.

It’s over everyone knows about this shit and you are the living proof.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and poopoohead
You are the biggest loser buying vip 1 week after getting in here jfl at you.

and yeah faggot, went outside and heard the word “mewing” and “model” 3 times in the span of 2 weeks.

It’s over everyone knows about this shit and you are the living proof.
stfu ur getting kicked out bum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
bro they only know that softmaxing bullshit lol mewing is cope nayways
yeah but the fact that they are slowly taking in this type of content is a really bad sign

somewhat true. but blackpill is still legit.

True. This forum is autistic. Just enjoy life. Be a sad winner instead of a sad loser ig. Even average blokes get pussy. Incels here are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and panfacemogger
True. This forum is autistic. Just enjoy life. Be a sad winner instead of a sad loser ig. Even average blokes get pussy. Incels here are retarded.
just read 140 pages of Elliot Rodger's manifest and this dude basically describes the average life of a .org user, I seriously will change my life and become more bluepilled from now on

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj
just read 140 pages of Elliot Rodger's manifest and this dude basically describes the average life of a .org user, I seriously will change my life and become more bluepilled from now on
Same lmao. Elliot Rodger was just mentally ill. He wasnt really horrible looking. Just an average bloke who got his mind ruined by shitty forums. Incels here think if your average it's over. They need to go outside lol. Unless your like 5'4 something and hideous which most people aren't it isn't all that bad.

Also don't become blue pilled. Try green pill. Just maximize ur potential and ur fine honestly. It is what it is. Enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Solid points there. I looksmax not for girls though so Im probably the 0.1% in blackballers making me 0.005%x0.1%

Good thing Im blackpilled and knows OBO still saves my life

Same lmao. Elliot Rodger was just mentally ill. He wasnt really horrible looking. Just an average bloke who got his mind ruined by shitty forums. Incels here think if your average it's over. They need to go outside lol. Unless your like 5'4 something and hideous which most people aren't it isn't all that bad.
Sad thing is, I even have a girl by my side but I'm still an abused fucking dog (I don't let her notice it and didn't tell her anything about my body & face struggles) this bp shit really fucked my mind.

Sad thing is, I even have a girl by my side but I'm still an abused fucking dog (I don't let her notice it and didn't tell her anything about my body & face struggles) this bp shit really fucked my mind.
Just move on from this BS man. Don't let your life fall down because of this. I lurk here from time to time to see what Incels are up to nowadays. Go see a professional if your mental healths fucked. All the best.

Just move on from this BS man. Don't let your life fall down because of this. I lurk here from time to time to see what Incels are up to nowadays. Go see a professional if your mental healths fucked. All the best.
thanks brody, already started with therapy 2 weeks ago, gotta see now if it will actually help or if it‘s a waste of time :)

thanks brody, already started with therapy 2 weeks ago, gotta see now if it will actually help or if it‘s a waste of time :)
My advice would be to just get off the forum and mainstream bp media. Eh it is what it is.

being a feminist wont compensate for ur big ass stomach
I'm not a feminist. I just don't like to here someone like you talking like that. The only "pussy" that you're familiar with is your own asshole that you pretend is one when you stick your finger in it.

My big stomach? That's a man's stomach, boy. You felt mogged by it. Don't lie.

you should be blackpilled, then be realistic about your capability and "take action" you will surpass yourself being a bluepiller or redpiller in term of life quality

• +1
Reactions: czwarty

Ik, that's what sets me ahead of everyone else. I've softmaxxed from a four to an 8. because of this place I'm treated better by my peers and get more girls

They don't need to know the term but they know they're ugly.