STOP COPING AND TAKE THE HANDPILL

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Study proving it:

TLDR:
hand appearance seems to be of some importance in social relations, including mating
This importance may be relatively large in moderate climates where hands, after the face, are the second most visible body parts
Recently, a region specific to hand processing has been identified in the visual cortex, becoming the second region of the cortex (after that for the face) dedicated to a body part
Thus far, only 1 predictor of hand attractiveness has been established, namely long fingers, although reasons for this preference are not clear

Hand mog:

It’s OVER if you can’t do this to your oneitises hand:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 6400 and 10 others
Indeed. Ugly hands are a turn off. She wants to be choked by a sexy hand! But some incel looking claw!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11748, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Face > Hand jfl

I only somewhat handmog my oneitis, I remember we compared hands a while back JFL

To be fair she's 5'9", it's not like she's some typical 5'3 foid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), goat2x, Effortless and 2 others
Hand max by throwing footballs, playing piano and guitar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8608, TITUS and 1 other person
Study proving it:

TLDR:

Hand mog:
View attachment 264441View attachment 264442

View attachment 264451
need to masturbate more to get these hands

Hands seem to turn guys on. Especially their own, for some reason

1581475086541.jpeg
Indeed.

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/difference-male-female-idol-hand-sizes-heart-fluttering/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-small/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9ec5f489dae0

According to data from Ergonomics Center of North Carolina, the average American male’s hand is 7.61 inches long. Trump’s hand sits at the 15th percentile mark. That is, 85 percent of American men have larger hands than Trump. As do a third of women.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/09/donald-trump-small-hands-hurricane-relief

"heart fluttering" hand size difference between a man and woman, or how the hand size of the "most powerful man in the U.S." is in the Xth percentile?

Not to mention the hundreds of pictures on social media of teenage girls (and older women) where they're doing something like this with their boyfriends:

ae49511fb6ca248cb04ba3c0bc4d9ba0--fit-men-pianos.jpg

height & bone mass/"frame" is probably 70% of the attraction equation, with the other 30% being facial aesthetics.

Height, frame, etc are disqualifying characteristics.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chad69, forwardgrowth and 2 others
I only somewhat handmog my oneitis, I remember we compared hands a while back JFL

Same. You only hand mog by a lot if the girl is much shorter or you're a basketball player jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and EthnicelAscension
Mines 7.5 inches and I’m 6’3 lol

at least her hands weren't bigger than yours :feelsbadman: holding hands made me feel like a bitch twink

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and EthnicelAscension
My hand is 8 inch long from wristline to the middlefinger. I think girls like thin-boned hands that are veiny tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
how to get veinier hands?

over if this is you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3162 and 2 others
I've seen so many posts on twitter and tiktok that gets thousands of thousands of likes from girls talking about how much they like hands. It's definitely legit and super underrated. Sounds dumb but it's not any more unrealistic than liking nice girl feet, which a lot of guy do.

My hands are nice and good skin tone but they're thin and feminine, I tried thickening them yeras ago but gave up. you can't thicken hands unless you do physical labor nearly every day for a few years

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, Schizoidcel and 3 others
Fingers are my biggest insecurity - they are long and thin. I occasionally find my hand closed in social situations (supposedly to hide or protect my fingers).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad69 and IndianJock
indeed

i still remember when i first got handpilled

some estrogenic 5 foot 1 manlet in my class in high school put his hands in front of a foids eyes to "have her guess who it is"

and she started laughing about his small hands

the handpill choked me to death

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, IndianJock, Deleted member 3162 and 3 others
i have low class veiny hands

Fingers are my biggest insecurity - they are long and thin. I occasionally find my hand closed in social situations (supposedly to hide or protect my fingers).
long and thin = high class = chico

that is the only cope

you can make them big and beefy from grip training

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and IndianJock
Cope

Its Hand > Face > Height > Frame
Cope its Shoe size > WOW rank > words you know in Tagalog > number of dicks you put in your ear

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I NEED FINGER LENGTHENING OSTEOTOMY + FINGER FAT GRAFT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PubertyMaxxer, GordonFreeman and 3 others
you just know some poor 16 y/o will make a thread asking how to grow hands in the next few days because he fell for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 4887 and Normieville
Indeed.

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/difference-male-female-idol-hand-sizes-heart-fluttering/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-small/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9ec5f489dae0

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/09/donald-trump-small-hands-hurricane-relief

"heart fluttering" hand size difference between a man and woman, or how the hand size of the "most powerful man in the U.S." is in the Xth percentile?

Not to mention the hundreds of pictures on social media of teenage girls (and older women) where they're doing something like this with their boyfriends:

ae49511fb6ca248cb04ba3c0bc4d9ba0--fit-men-pianos.jpg

height & bone mass/"frame" is probably 70% of the attraction equation, with the other 30% being facial aesthetics.

Height, frame, etc are disqualifying characteristics.
Cope, face matters more than 30%

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Isn't 5'9 short for a female? PSL told me they get height mogged by females and that the average must be 6ft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
so what's a good length? I got like 7.9 inches but I'm 5'10''

• +1
Reactions: saffacel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Lifefuel. Lots of foids told me that I have big beautiful hands.

Still that doesn't make them wanna fuck me on the spot :feelscry:

Me and my oneties

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200214_005336_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200214_005336_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 52

This individual picture has inspired me to never bite my nails again. I didn’t think it was possible to have worse finger nails than mine but it is.

thank you for this intervention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 1973 and Peachy
I have massive sexually dimorphic hands, handpill gives me hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and IndianJock
Study proving it:

TLDR:

Hand mog:
View attachment 264441View attachment 264442

View attachment 264451