Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
This guy literally has every good feature

Decent harmony
great colouring
Amazing cheekbones
Wide face
Decent jaw, (his jaw is above average but not insane like people think but definitely still well above average)
Amazing eye area 1/100000
Good eyebrows and lashes
Decent lips
Incredible nose almost perfect even tho it’s feminine

If you think barret is ugly or has no appeal you are coping hard this guy is so striking and easy on the eye it’s just incredible how he even exists imagine how he looks irl

if these girls that barret ugly saw him irl they would be in utter disbelief and would not take there eyes of him

keep coping barret mogs and is one of a kind and a man will never look like him he is the only person that will ever live and look like that barret can never be replicated I wish I was bom looking like him

8BF8DD4E DA06 4CF8 B69E C033D901152A

Don’t even look like the same species and this is a photo from a iPhone with distortion imagine him irl

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6373 and 3 others
i can name 10 people irl who both height and face mog this uncanny subhuman

also there are plenty of threads of him SUPPORTING the fact that he is uncanny for women

D9D508AD 72FA 45A5 8C79 51DE904D69B6

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 10615
Imagine typing up a whole ass paragraph defending a male model, talk about faggots.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Selinity, AscendingHero and 5 others
i can name 10 people irl who both height and face mog this uncanny subhuman

also there are plenty of threads of him SUPPORTING the fact that he is uncanny for women
“I can name 10 people irl who face mog barret

BBFC69C1 BCAA 4E48 9EFB BAE56D062FC5
Barret is that attractive girls think he looks fake and has had surgery jfl at copers saying barret is ugly and subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6373, Blackgymmax and Babyblackcarrot
they are right, barrett had fillers

did he actually? If you show proof I will believe and discard my claims that barret is the best looking man on earth and will openly express I am wrong and barret isn’t the best looking man on earth

did he actually? If you show proof I will believe and discard my claims that barret is the best looking man on earth and will openly express I am wrong and barret isn’t the best looking man on earth
there isnt any concrete evidence, aint nobody coming out about having plastic surgery. But just look at him, everybody knows
that fillers migrate and make ur face look bloated and fat, look at jordan at 15 and him 22, its like he gained 40 pounds yet his body stayed the same, he IS BLOATED ASF, and probably cus fillers

modeling is all about face, so do u really think they dont use cosmetic surgery?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Selinity and Deleted member 10615
Chink eyes shit fwhr face too wide shit soft tissues. Hes low tier normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, MarstonAlloy and Blue
there isnt any concrete evidence, aint nobody coming out about having plastic surgery. But just look at him, everybody knows
that fillers migrate and make ur face look bloated and fat, look at jordan at 15 and him 22, its like he gained 40 pounds yet his body stayed the same, he IS BLOATED ASF, and probably cus fillers

modeling is all about face, so do u really think they dont use cosmetic surgery?
True I know Bella Hadid got like 6 different surgeries but even when he was young like 16 he was even better looking imo looked like a drawling with insane appeal

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Chink eyes shit fwhr face too wide shit soft tissues. Hes low tier normie
If barret is low tier normie it’s over for every single man ever only exception being prime gandy

your fucking delusional

keep coping he fucks super models

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
If barret is low tier normie it’s over for every single man ever only exception being prime gandy

your fucking delusional

keep coping he fucks super models
Yeah over if you look like a gay alien chink

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
he look so good that its uncanny to women
or simply women are coping because he mog them to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6373, Potentialcel and 1 other person