Stop coping with ascension

Yea will do for sure because some delusional coper told me to. :lul: Brb going cutting
I'm not coping tho :)
I'm just stating the fact that improvement is worth it you defeatist cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I have seem only 2 Chads in my entire life
The rest are just normal GL man

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6873
i just saw one posting called mentalistkebab, king. :love:
Nigga I am subhuman everywhere (maybe except zygos and chin).
But @Copemaxxing is legit gl.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6873
I'm not coping tho :)
I'm just stating the fact that improvement is worth it you defeatist cuck.

Aight mane, tell me when you've finished your next improvement from subhuman to subhuman :lul:

Aight mane, tell me when you've finished your next improvement from subhuman to subhuman :lul:
I'm not subhuman you imbecile JFL.
Now i'd like to see your improvement from truecel to truecel soon aswell, cumbreath.

@Nisse @Mohamad @BalkanPig can agree lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Nisse, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
@knajjd , ban this nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, GigaMogger and Deleted member 6873
I'm not subhuman you imbecile JFL.
Now i'd like to see your improvement from truecel to truecel soon aswell, cumbreath.

@Nisse @Mohamad @BalkanPig can agree lmao

Lmao this dude is literally arguing like a child. :lul: Yeaman call in your butt buddies for validation, that'll make your argument 10x stronger. :lul::lul:

You will never ascend. Modern populations are a massive sausage fest, you're competing with like 60% of your countries population to have a shot with the limited amount of fertile women. There are countless Giga Chads and Tyrones freshly built from the elite genetic makeup factory, just waiting to snag any half decent girl. Not even a 1/10 will want you, they'd much rather be alone their whole life than be degraded by a subhuman like you. IT'S OVER.
amazing thread OP after reading it i became chad and impregnated ur mother

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Julius, eyearea and 2 others
Lmao this dude is literally arguing like a child. :lul: Yeaman call in your butt buddies for validation, that'll make your argument 10x stronger. :lul::lul:
Just inject IQ at this point

• JFL
Dropping top tier comebacks like haymakers, how should anyone recover from this? :lul:
Nigga why would i waste anymore braincels on a low iq truecel like you?

I brutally mog you from here to china.
end of story.

now go back to LDARing you pathetic defeatist cuck

• JFL
OP actually has a point. If your not getting girls now or at least have girls interested in you, your not going to go to some massive slayer model like most people think here.

• +1
Reactions: fras
@GigaMogger
thanks for the updoots babe

• Love it
Anything to mog this @fras hoe from incel tears
found the IT user.
brb revving up the helicopters

no room for commies, only lasaga

• JFL
Nigga why would i waste anymore braincels on a low iq truecel like you?

I brutally mog you from here to china.
end of story.

now go back to LDARing you pathetic defeatist cuck

Being a tough guy on the web surely makes you alpha af, the stacies must be standing line at your door :lul: I'm mirin ngl

Being a tough guy on the web surely makes you alpha af, the stacies must be standing line at your door :lul: I'm mirin ngl
Keep projecting your own inadequacies onto others buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and fras
OP actually has a point. If your not getting girls now or at least have girls interested in you, your not going to go to some massive slayer model like most people think here.

But the dutchfag got a message from a 14 year old, he must have totally ascended with his "improvements" :lul:

But the dutchfag got a message from a 14 year old, he must have totally ascended with his "improvements" :lul:
I am not saying to LDAR. Everyone should improve themselves as much as possible. I am only saying most people here think they will turn into a model and have any girl they want. In reality neither is true unless your already bordering on goodlooking and just need to fix some stuff.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Julius
lmfao at those greycels who try to act blackpilled, you're not impressing anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and GigaMogger
I'm not a subhuman you utter retard.
Let me ask you this,
Did you wake up to a DM of a JB telling you how insanely handsome you are?
For me yes, for you? Probably not.

Again, i mog your pathetic defeatist ass.

@personalityinkwell @DutchPrettyBoy @Mohamad
indeed he does, he's fucking chad bro. mogs me to oblivion too

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 6873
You will never ascend. Modern populations are a massive sausage fest, you're competing with like 60% of your countries population to have a shot with the limited amount of fertile women. There are countless Giga Chads and Tyrones freshly built from the elite genetic makeup factory, just waiting to snag any half decent girl. Not even a 1/10 will want you, they'd much rather be alone their whole life than be degraded by a subhuman like you. IT'S OVER.
Mostly true but ascending with gymcelling etc Will do more than any surgery for Your respect and smv hey people on here Cope with muh ”gym is Cope” bcuz theyre lazy

• +1
Reactions: Julius and GigaMogger
wat is die kanker muziek in je sig.

zet wat goeds op mijn zoon

bro, is gwn mood moan, je weet toch ik heb t uitgemaakt met m'n chick. ze was die avond ook dronken enz. k luister de hele tijd die kkr zooi man i know dat t gay is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
bro, is gwn mood moan, je weet toch ik heb t uitgemaakt met m'n chick. ze was die avond ook dronken enz. k luister de hele tijd die kkr zooi man i know dat t gay is.
brutal.

over 1 dag school echt KAAAANKKEEEER

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
brutal.

over 1 dag school echt KAAAANKKEEEER
ik over 2 weken man, besef als t morgen had hoe depressief ik daar aankom man

GA SLAYEN DIT JAAR THOUGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
ik over 2 weken man, besef als t morgen had hoe depressief ik daar aankom man

GA SLAYEN DIT JAAR THOUGH.
niet schreeuwen habibi.

maar ngl dit jaar word echt kanker

en PWS
en Betoog van 20 min
en Examens
En PO's

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
niet schreeuwen habibi.

maar ngl dit jaar word echt kanker

en PWS
en Betoog van 20 min
en Examens
En PO's
ja man examenjaar en shit

SORRY dat k schreeuwde

Mostly true but ascending with gymcelling etc Will do more than any surgery for Your respect and smv hey people on here Cope with muh ”gym is Cope” bcuz theyre lazy

There are loads of dudes suffering from low T, gymcelling won't help them at all. Just walk into your gym and take a look around. It's not as easy as people make it out to be.

Why don't you rope already if you think like this cause your mind damn sure ain't gonna ascend. Eat a frank

I HAVE LEGIT NEVER SEEN A CHAD IRL. Most irl slayers are normal gl men you delusional kid
I've seen a true Chad or Tyrone like 4x in my life I can say

how was the self performed Lefort 3 surgery?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
how was the self performed Lefort 3 surgery?

Good man, I'm now a Turbo Chad. Next I will perform Leg Lengthening on myself.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Go back to .co you self-deprecating loser. We're all going to make it...

If someone is deformed i.e. 2 out of 10 and they get surgery to become a 4 out of 10 then yes they will still struggle, but if someone is at least average looking and they undergo the right surgery along with eating healthy and exercising they will ascend at least to high tier normie level which will improve their chances of getting a woman.
Brutal, im currently psl 2.5 but want to get to 4psl

But even then i will be invisible

Brutal, im currently psl 2.5 but want to get to 4psl

But even then i will be invisible

Brutal, I feel you man. Gotta say though, if you have no dating success, then you’re not even a 2,5...you‘re a 0.:cry:

This thread is accurate fuck

Cope most guys look like shit and women are more slutty than ever

ive never seen a gigachad irl
Slutty for attractive men not me

Why are you guys still barking at this idiot?

Just let him believe it’s over and move on

• +1
Reactions: Julius
JFL i havent even got the surgeries i want and i'm already getting significantly more attention from the same girls I see at school

just rot bro, rot

stupid stupid ass person. SAVE THAT SHIT FOR LATER