Stop coping with having a girl is useless

D

Deleted

Lurker
You wakeup every morning with someone making you breakfast and the rest of the meals and they all taste good and isn't basement rotter food. You finally have a reason to be outside and do stuff even if you don't have a lot of friends. You have someone to watch and comment on movies with and in my case even someone to play games with.

My girl literarlly wants to watch me play Resident evil 2 bcuz its like a story game and while
I'm playing I'm literally getting a low key hand job.

Only con i can see is that you cant flirt with other girls although that
isn't rly a problem for most incels as we wont get girls anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Petsmart, volcelfatcel and 12 others
Images 11

Indeed imagine waking up to this every morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 9217
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2632 and 5 others
insufferable user, chad gets a girlfriend and comes here immidiately to tell 3 psl subhumans how great it is to have a stacy gf and that were stupid for not having one

jesus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8318 and 20 others
insufferable user, chad gets a girlfriend and comes here immidiately to tell 3 psl subhumans how great it is to have a stacy gf and that were stupid for not having one

jesus
Not how i meant. I'm just talking about the people on here who say its pointless and that they'll cheat

• Ugh..
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0

you will be done like this for wanting to play video games with females, she should never be allowed to touch the controller, she should only be able to play Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted

you will be done like this for wanting to play video games with females, she should never be allowed to touch the controller, she should only be able play Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen.
She doesnt play she wants its too scary of a game for her she wants to watch when i do. She makes breakfast lunch and dinner though and she's good at cooking + baking

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
She doesnt play she wants its too scary of a game for her she wants to watch when i do. She makes breakfast lunch and dinner though and she's good at cooking + baking
just keep her interest up before she goes to go bake for somebody else. It doesn't matter what you look like, women get bored and to them that's a life crisis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted
Stupid people learn from experience, smart people learn from others experiences. Actually common knowledge that breakup rates are high and especially on the first relationship. At least be prepared

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
Stupid people learn from experience, smart people learn from others experiences. Actually common knowledge that breakup rates are high and especially on the first relationship. At least be prepared
Breakup rates are high so what? I'm not scared of being dumped i'll dump her within a year anyway. Imagine expecting you're going in to a lifetime thing in ur fucking teams thats just autism.

Whats the plan then? To never try because ur scared of getting dumped one day?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 9670
Breakup rates are high so what? I'm not scared of being dumped i'll dump her within a year anyway. Imagine expecting you're going in to a lifetime thing in ur fucking teams thats just autism.

Whats the plan then? To never try because ur scared of getting dumped one day?
no i have experience w relationships but my first i was like 13 so it fucked me cuz i was young etc etc. But a lot of ppl expect it to be a life thing even into older ages, but its bc of ppl like u that this caution even has to be a thing lmao. I get too attatched so im not meant for relationships and i cant trust anyone

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
will follow this guide

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 8165 and Mongrelcel

jesus
your jealous

• Ugh..
Reactions: godsmistake
That’s like saying, I have no sexual experience, but I lost my virginity.
Nah ive had another relationship after but what im saying is that my first set the standard and i became super in need for a relationship. Was like i needed more than a sip of water after being in a desert for a week. Inbetween my second relationship i got attatched to other girls and more heartbreaks etc. But im prollly a shitty example to take advice from bc my mother figure is awful and mentally ill, which in turn ma(kes)de me desperate for affection. But regardless the moral of the story to always be cautious due to the data of breakups. Also to know yourself well

• So Sad
That’s like saying, I have no sexual experience, but I lost my virginity.
I think you misunderstood him:
no i have experience w relationships but my first i was like 13 so it fucked me cuz i was young etc etc.
He said "I have experience with relationships", he didn't say he didn't have experience.

• +1
Good for you but some of us can only get an ugly landwhale

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Mongrelcel and Deleted
Yes that's why LTRs are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted
fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You wakeup every morning with someone making you breakfast and the rest of the meals and they all taste good and isn't basement rotter food. You finally have a reason to be outside and do stuff even if you don't have a lot of friends. You have someone to watch and comment on movies with and in my case even someone to play games with.

My girl literarlly wants to watch me play Resident evil 2 bcuz its like a story game and while

Lol, yesterday I told my wife that the only reason I eat the food she cooks for me every day is so that I don't die. I like giving her a hard time. She actually cooks pretty well.

Arvid, don't talk about having sex with this girl to other people. If you ever one day marry her you'll regret it. A man should never put his flesh on display. Same goes for women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, turkproducer and Deleted
mf talking like we have a choice :lul:

idk bro it was kinda usless to me but it obv depends on the person
youre a lucky dude with her

• +1
Do you live with her parents too?

also how did your parents just let you live in a random place with your girlfriend

0 shit thread it’s over for alot of users and you rub it in with these useless threads

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted
I think you misunderstood him:

He said "I have experience with relationships", he didn't say he didn't have experience.

aw shit, my brain has gone to shit

Idk how tf I read that wrong. I swear it said “I have no experience” not “no I have experience” yesterday.

Such a shit thread by you again that I’m done with this site

@Gargantuan @her fucking ban me rn. I’m 100% serious.

• JFL
LTR is everything

Men cope that all women are whores to feel better they sleep alone every night

• +1
. She makes breakfast lunch and dinner though and she's good at cooking + baking
Coping,I make vegetables + tuna for all the boys at the looksmaxxer mansion,
get yourself a looksmaxxer BF.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted
And then she cheats on you. Only time having a girl isn’t useless is if you’re chad. And the alleged point of this website is to become chad. Aka water aka shit thread

Any gu-*incel* that says having a girl is useless is either a virgin retarded or gay

Lol, yesterday I told my wife that the only reason I eat the food she cooks for me every day is so that I don't die. I like giving her a hard time. She actually cooks pretty well.

Arvid, don't talk about having sex with this girl to other people. If you ever one day marry her you'll regret it. A man should never put his flesh on display. Same goes for women.
I think I should start drinking soy, it seems to increase T for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
i just want a loyal wife whose my looksmatch who is nice and not super masculine

impossible in 2021

best you can get is like 6-8 months of honeymoon period followed by gradual dropoff with a girl 1-2 levels below your looks who is addicted to social media, zero maternal instinct or female skills, talks like a nigger, etc.

the last girl i seriously dated who was my looksmatch couldnt reheat a frozen meal in the microwave properly let alone cook me food, probably had twenty bodies, etc.

trust me the pleasant feeling you get from having a woman hang around doesntjustify the relationship forever, youll get tired of her after a while unless shes like .1% of modern women who are bearable to be around long term or you get her young enough that shes not hardened

the real blackpill is that a truly good woman is KINO and will elevate your life tremendously but none of us are likely to get on in our lifetime

This just makes me sad since I now realize what I’m missing out on. Enjoy her though bro.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted