Stop crying about your height unless it's really that bad. Face and dick is king

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Kraken
It's face > dick > height > frame > muscles

Heightpill is a joke if you're a 5'8" Chad like prime Colton Haynes. Having a pretty/beautiful face is clearly almost everything when it comes to pulling girls which is why the HTN+ manlets in my highschool are high as fuck on dopamine

So face mainly fulfills visual satisifcation and then dick is 2nd place because it fulfills vaginal satisfication. This is all about sex and being 6'4" doesn't change the fact that the girl can't feel a 5 incher

It's rare to be below 5'8" and have a Chad face anyway. Genetic package pill basically

Thoughts? @loksr @Manchild @Predeterminism

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Joe Rogancel, TeenAscender and 8 others
Height is more about dominance and how you're treated by other men than anything else. Obviously it's valuable af when it comes to attracting girls but face mogs in importance

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, copemaxxeer, wollet2 and 4 others
most masculine person in hollywood history is 5'9 charles bronson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Hueless, the BULL and 1 other person
Lol I lack the only things that matter

face and dick

face for a girl to get attracted to you

dick so a girl will be submissive and stay with you

gg

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 7580, ROTTING and 4 others
most masculine person in hollywood history is 5'9 charles bronson View attachment 1835518
Yeah you can be 5'9" and still easily mascmog a 6'1" guy if he's soy enough. Height obviously isn't even everything when it comes to dominance and how other men treat you. Face makes a big difference in regards to that too. Literallly just how high your eyebrows are set can make you treated like someone to be afraid of or a pushover

“Muh face is everything” you will never truly mog without height.

“Just have 99.9th percentile face bro” :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Oberyn and Deleted member 18244

Heightpill is a joke if you're a 5'8" Chad like prime Colton Haynes. Having a pretty/beautiful face is clearly almost everything when it comes to pulling girls which is why the HTN+ manlets in my highschool are high as fuck on dopamine

So face mainly fulfills visual satisifcation and then dick is 2nd place because it fulfills vaginal satisfication. This is all about sex and being 6'4" doesn't change the fact that the girl can't feel a 5 incher

It's rare to be below 5'8" and have a Chad face anyway. Genetic package pill basically

predeterminism can't cope though he's 5'5 with a baby mouth its unironically over for him @Cheesyrumble :feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and germanlooks
Pathetic attempt to cope with your manlet height OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
“Muh face is everything” you will never truly mog without height.

“Just have 99.9th percentile face bro” :soy::soy:
Literally never said face is everything. I only said it's most important

And I never said for you to have a 99.9th percentile face too
why the HTN+ manlets in my highschool are high as fuck on dopamine
It's like you didn't even read my thread

I'm not talking about mogging everyone. I'm talking about being able to fuck cute girls

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Pathetic attempt to cope with your manlet height OP.
It's not a cope. My face is worse than my height jfl. I'm literally 3psl

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
And I never said for you to have a 99.9th percentile face too
You mentioned prime Colton Haynes to undermine the importance of height, and these HTNs would live in a complete different reality if they were 6’3”

It's like you didn't even read my thread

I'm not talking about mogging everyone. I'm talking about being able to fuck cute girls
I read it, I just don’t care about your point, you have Mariana Trench tier standards anyway so who knows what you mean by “cute” girls :lul:

You simply cannot slay hot gl girls regularly as a short HTN unless you have status or sum shit.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
NT/fashion/confidence>everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, stevielake and Growth Plate
How do I increase penis girth :ogre:

Cope, nigga don’t act like I haven’t seen your face.
If you seen my face then you would know that my face is worse than my height unless you just seen me with a mask on

My eyes might be decent but you could clearly see my high set sparse eyebrows and my hairline is death sentence high. Ofc I can get braids to hide it but then there's also my huge nose, recessed chin, recessed maxilla, bonelessness and bad collagen

The only coping I've done on this forum was when I was extremely obsessed with my manletism rather than my face. If I looked like a TikTok prettyboy, I would have lost my virginity already to a short cute jb

Yeah you can be 5'9" and still easily mascmog a 6'1" guy if he's soy enough. Height obviously isn't even everything when it comes to dominance and how other men treat you. Face makes a big difference in regards to that too. Literallly just how high your eyebrows are set can make you treated like someone to be afraid of or a pushover
I havent showed it before How are my eyes/eyebrows? Need Serious rating

Attachments

• 534A5D80-F403-46E7-9D9E-617EFB0FE126.jpeg
    534A5D80-F403-46E7-9D9E-617EFB0FE126.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
What level of face is required to compensate for 5'5? 6 psl or something?

• +1
enjoying these manlet life fuel threads yahki :love::love::love:, as a 5 ft 7 who has slayed now, you can make it if your a manlet, just looksmax to at least a 6 - 7, learn social skills and you should be good

• +1
you have Mariana Trench tier standards anyway so who knows what you mean by “cute” girls :lul:
Nah dude. I'm talking about cute jbs like this. I could get much better examples but I'm not gonna put in the effort and I can't post pics of girls from school but these girls are somewhat cute

Just be a prettyboy and at least 5'7" and this is guaranteed in highschool

Girls I consider ideal are skinny jbs with hourglass bodies and noticeably narrow waists and at least objectively HTB face obviously. Not obese roasties that got liposuctions or some shit like Crystal Lust or any of the other crazy shit I said jfl. I'm higher iq about what I consider ideal now

based, litterally my exact viewpoint, and also the one which makes most sense if you follow real life evidence, online evidence and even science (dickpill studies are probably the most broootal blackpills ever)

• +1
its the millionth time i have said this but i will repeat so people dont think i am coping: if you are an actual manlet or framelet it is over, but above that, face and dick matter 100000000000x more and being tall wont make you a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18244
Reminder incels: this 5'8 ginger is slaying while you whine about muh height, muh eyes, muh coloring, muh age lol:

https://looksmax.org/threads/58-balding-ginger-slaying-on-tinder.534421/

Only thing that matters is face, body, and dick size as long as you're not a giga manlet.
Indeed, but i'd say body is in a weird catogory. It halos at pretty much every looks catogory and pheno, but starting at HTN being tall halos way more, untill you hit chad, where body halos more. So i'd say:

Between truecel and htn: body halos more
For htns and chadlites, height halos more.
for chads, it becomes body again

Over for me making up obscure theories that probably arent even legit instead of actually looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Growth Plate
What level of face is required to compensate for 5'5? 6 psl or something?
In highschool you can easily get a cute girl at 5'5" with a 5psl face. 4.5psl is possible but it would be a struggle. It's easier if you're latino and going for latinas to get away with being 5'5". Second easiest if you're black. Then hardest if white or asian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Indeed, but i'd say body is in a weird catogory. It halos at pretty much every looks catogory and pheno, but starting at HTN being tall halos way more, untill you hit chad, where body halos more. So i'd say:

Between truecel and htn: body halos more
For htns and chadlites, height halos more.
for chads, it becomes body again

Over for me making up obscure theories that probably arent even legit instead of actually looksmaxxing
I completely disagree. Body isn't just about your body itself but your bodyfat percentage and overall health. A 5'10 chad with low body fat & aesthetic body > a slightly overweight chad who's 6'2. Men who take care of themselves will age better and, ofc, look better.

I completely disagree. Body isn't just about your body itself but your bodyfat percentage and overall health. A 5'10 chad with low body fat & aesthetic body > a slightly overweight chad who's 6'2. Men who take care of themselves will age better and, ofc, look better.
what if we exclude the posibility of being fat, i.e 5'10 chad with low body fat & gymmaxxed correctly (focus on neck, abs, arms, shoulders, legs kept smaller on purpose) vs 6'2 chad with lean body but non musclemaxxed, basically normal skinny but not auswitz mode. I think the 6'2 chad mogs, especially if frames are equal

your face is literally your soul
it's the filter through which every single one of your actions, and every single one of your other features are perceived
this is not an exaggeration

ANYWHERE remotely close to the average height in your country and you'll be fine with a good face, anybody who would pick tall with average face over average with good face is an actual legitimate clueless retard who doesn't have enough experience within society to even call themselves a human being

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Growth Plate, Ceo of cope and 1 other person

Face is the first impression, dick is what makes her remember you.

• +1
Height doesn’t matter bruh, she’s definitely gonna have her attention caught by the dude in the middle

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Ignoring the fact that crisick is more gl. I dont dismiss that being tall greatly halos htns and up

Last edited:
what if we exclude the posibility of being fat, i.e 5'10 chad with low body fat & gymmaxxed correctly (focus on neck, abs, arms, shoulders, legs kept smaller on purpose) vs 6'2 chad with lean body but non musclemaxxed, basically normal skinny but not auswitz mode. I think the 6'2 chad mogs, especially if frames are equal
You havent anwsered this yet @MentalcelTyronelite

Nah dude. I'm talking about cute jbs like this. I could get much better examples but I'm not gonna put in the effort and I can't post pics of girls from school but these girls are somewhat cute

View attachment 1835662
View attachment 1835663

Just be a prettyboy and at least 5'7" and this is guaranteed in highschool

Girls I consider ideal are skinny jbs with hourglass bodies and noticeably narrow waists and at least objectively HTB face obviously. Not obese roasties that got liposuctions or some shit like Crystal Lust or any of the other crazy shit I said jfl. I'm higher iq about what I consider ideal now
ure gonna rope after scgool with that mindset. I dont even know what u look like and im sure height is ur worst future

Height it’s a game changer irl in every aspect dating/career/etc
Face>height> the rest

you cannot be masculine at 6’1

need LL asap

You havent anwsered this yet @MentalcelTyronelite
The question here was average height and good body vs average body (being overweight IS average in America) and good height. Youre using a good height + good body to prove your point that height is a bigger halo. It makes zero sense.

The question here was average height and good body vs average body (being overweight IS average in America) and good height. Youre using a good height + good body to prove your point that height is a bigger halo. It makes zero sense.
Not good body tho. Just skinny body 6'2 vs gymcelled body 5'10. Of course the overweight guy loses out but thats always the case no matter his psl, height or frame since being obese or overweight is gigafailo irl

imagine having 17k posts and still being this bluepilled
heightpill is the biggest blackpill, if you are short its way more bad than ugly face or bad frame

• JFL
Not good body tho. Just skinny body 6'2 vs gymcelled body 5'10. Of course the overweight guy loses out but thats always the case no matter his psl, height or frame since being obese or overweight is gigafailo irl
Being slim still falls in the range of a "good" body though. Women, like men, have a range of what they'd consider an attractive body. Unless the guy is a literal bird-chest twink or looks like a starving african child, it will never be a failo.

Being slim still falls in the range of a "good" body though. Women, like men, have a range of what they'd consider an attractive body. Unless the guy is a literal bird-chest twink or looks like a starving african child, it will never be a failo
With this logic gymcelling wont benefit non-fatcels. Truth is that height will be more important than body for chadlites and chads

With this logic gymcelling wont benefit non-fatcels. Truth is that height will be more important than body for chadlites and chads
Not really since you still need to do some exercise to maintain your body fat percentage, which is the main reason I think men should be exercising. I think your aesthetic body you'd gain is a plus. I personally take a much different approach than alot of people here when it comes to the gym. I take the "sex appeal" approach. For example, the entire reason a man's fit body is attractive is because it shows that you're dominant and can "get shit done". So women will reward you with sex and want your genes. A man who's out of shape and tall doesn't give the same aura as a man who's in shape.. and never will. Being overweight is a sign of laziness (although it could signal wealth in some cultures). Being underweight is a sign of inferiority since a man who looks to be starving himself cannot feed his family nor cannot dominate another man in a battle. And I think you need the charisma to back it up. If you have a good body but you're a fucking autistic nerd who plays video games all day, you will not be seen as desirable as a man who actually is a going out there to get shit done.

Last edited:
Not really since you still need to do some exercise to maintain your body fat percentage, which is the main reason I think men should be exercising. I think your aesthetic body you'd gain is a plus. I personally take a much different approach than alot of people here when it comes to the gym. I take the "sex appeal" approach. For example, the entire reason a man's fit body is attractive is because it shows that you're dominant and can "get shit done". So women will reward you with sex and want your genes. A man who's out of shape and tall doesn't give the same aura as a man who's in shape.. and never will. Being overweight is a sign of laziness (although it could signal wealth in some cultures). Being underweight is a sign of inferiority since a man who looks to be starving himself cannot feed his family nor cannot dominant another man in a battle. And I think you need the charisma to back it up. If you have a good body but you're a fucking autistic nerd who plays video games all day, you will not be seen as desirable as a man who actually is a going out there to get shit done.
If the get shit done theory was true then insertions wouldnt matter and women wouldnt perfer hollywood physiques over 20%bf farm boy bodies. Physique is influenced by sexual selection/fisherian runaway pill and women like nice looking/impresive bodies over anything else. Agreed with the rest tho.

If the get shit done theory was true then insertions wouldnt matter and women wouldnt perfer hollywood physiques over 20%bf farm boy bodies. Physique is influenced by sexual selection/fisherian runaway pill and women like nice looking/impresive bodies over anything else. Agreed with the rest tho.
They don't. Most women prefer slim-muscular to slightly muscular physiques (atleast, here in the West they do). I can show you a ton of videos of women being presented pictures of what body type they pick and it's usually always the guys who aren't too big nor too small. Most of them choose that slim muscular-physique. There will always be exceptions to the rule though..

And everyone has those certain features that they like that are unconventionally attractive. Especially when it comes to a favorite celebrity. Status halo is a real thing. There are women who will thirst after Lil uzi, despite him being an ugly midget gremlin. But take away status and these dudes would be invisible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back