Stop eating carbohydrates

Well enjoy your chronic inflammation via the Randle Cycle. However, don’t say I didn’t warn you down the line when you age very rapidly in the next few years.
What do you drink?

Im eating low carb diet u just dont understand milk and honey its not same carb .Age? My grandma lives 80yo no health problems and u saying im gonna age from best diet ever .Also im bulking so i need to eat 5k calories im not that rich to eat only meat which doesnt make u gain fat i need to reach 100kg from 80kg smartass try to gain
You can not eat calories. They are units of heat energy. Heat has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest inside of your stomach for metabolic processes. You have lost all of your credibility.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and cooldude1231
Bottled water. Yes, it’s still bad due to the plastic, but I don’t have a river near me.
I heard water flushes minerals, what do you think of that? Also do you just avoid milk? Cause i doubt the carb percentage or "type of carb" is bad considering breast milk has carbs too

• +1
Reactions: Jova
IMG 1697

+dnr after the title:lul:

I know but its still work on raw diet and if u eat that amount stills show accurate because if i drink 50 eggs i gain weight so if u put in calories it makes sense raw milk or raw eggs are similar but raw milk makes u hold more water weight so so milk makes u grow more because milk changes your hormones.Your stupid created rules doesnt apply here do whateever u want im just saying for optimal health u need 100 grams a day of carbs from best sources as raw milk or raw honey u anyways need raw milk for health so no way to avoid these carbs and without dairy its hard to gain fat which need for protection .F this shit play with youelr ego alone when u reply me u always think what other people see and u think u are badass 🤦‍♂️i bet anyone would be so weak on zero carb that they couldnt even walk like me .
You can not eat calories. They are units of heat energy. Heat has no mass, therefor can not be brought to rest inside of your stomach for metabolic processes. You have lost all of your credibility.

“fakecel”

Even though I literally showed me eating raw meat
I’ve eaten raw meat too but how are you not a brokecel JFL

Also what’s the source for the Randle cycle I’ve seen the video the DR did on carbs thought it was interesting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and n9wiff
Shawn Baker mogs you in height and physique with a lower A1C as well. What’s your point?
looks like shit, has worse values than me + isn't preaching his meme diet here.

his most recent values, pre diabetic part of the day, his fasted blood sugar is on par with mine after eating.

looks like a pile of wet laundry and so do you hence why you don't post body, or your values.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, PsychoH, boss8055 and 2 others
Thoughts on only eating honey and dates as source of carbs?

Btw how come fructose causes 11x more glycation than other carbs could you expand @Never Get Up

You posted fasting blood glucose levels which doesn’t pick up on fructose in the blood
'fasted'

I posted mine after eating, and they were still lower than than yours + you haven't posted a singular health indicator.

the 'carnivore' meme bloggers you follow are pre diabetic after eating.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, PsychoH and n9wiff
'fasted'

I posted mine after eating, and they were still lower than than yours + you haven't posted a singular health indicator.

Stop working out but continue to eat carbs and watch what happens to your body composition

'fasted'

don't even bother w him brother, he is just that stubborn, he won't send u pics or anything else, let him cope

U need to and experience difference between milk and bananas for example that carbs doesnt feel same .
How does it not Bhai?

The only knowledge that you need for me to consider you high IQ is understanding that humans are obligate hyper carnivores.

If you are still eating carbohydrates, then you are not black pilled.

Eating only meat and animal fat is what makes Chads over many generations. If you’re an incel, blame it on your ancestors who thought it was a good idea to stray away from what we evolved to eat to eating plant toxins for a dopamine rush.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar except fructose. There is no nutritional benefit to eating them. You’re just trying to justify a sugar addiction.

Carnivore = successful hunter

Plant eater = unsuccessful hunter
Glad you are awake brother

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
You should start drinking keltic sea salt water to elevate your health even more Never Get Up, Darko velceks work is a good explanation.

You should start drinking keltic sea salt water to elevate your health even more Never Get Up, Darko velceks work is a good explanation.
I already do

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
also OP is a fakecel there’s no way you are a richcel and can afford this diet unless you are farmmaxxing
This diet is not expensive

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Never Get Up
The only knowledge that you need for me to consider you high IQ is understanding that humans are obligate hyper carnivores.

Eating only meat and animal fat is what makes Chads over many generations. If you’re an incel, blame it on your ancestors who thought it was a good idea to stray away from what we evolved to eat to eating plant toxins for a dopamine rush.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar except fructose. There is no nutritional benefit to eating them. You’re just trying to justify a sugar addiction.

What do you think about cheese and other dairy options free from carbs?

How about bodyfat its good or bad having high bodyfat?
IMO stay over 10%. I'd love to be shredded but we're so poisoned today that we need protective fat in order not to overload the liver. Tho high fat ain't no good. Imjo you'll probably get better results being a high t shredded man than a fat man with fucked up hormones

Carbs are a meme they raise small LDL cholesterol particles in the blood which is the sole contributor to arterial plaque buildup and atherosclerosis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Saint Casanova

I’m waiting for the day that you pass out after being active for a day

Im trying to reach 33bodyfat womens range
IMO stay over 10%. I'd love to be shredded but we're so poisoned today that we need protective fat in order not to overload the liver. Tho high fat ain't no good. Imjo you'll probably get better results being a high t shredded man than a fat man with fucked up hormones

Absolutely apposite im gaining fat only on raw milk eggs and raw meat so my fat different my testosterone absolutely insane high bodyfat makes much more also semen retention 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Absolutely apposite im gaining fat only on raw milk eggs and raw meat so my fat different my testosterone absolutely insane high bodyfat makes much more also semen retention 2 months
How's your fat different

Brutal how hard you got bullied by @Orc

You ignore his simple challenge. Walk the walk instead of yapping about your gay ass diet that you tied to be your whole identity. All I ever see you talking about is carbs and eating meat. Yet what are you? nothing. Physique not to be found. Blood markers not to be found.
And when people put you in your place or challenge you, your tactic is just to ignore them. All you do is watching YouTube videos about eating food. Don't forget that for all your hunter talk, you're a fucking wagie. Your only sense of superiority is the fact that you eat meat. You fantasize about being free and 'natural' like 'our ancestors' yet you're nothing but a wagie coper, a broken radio. What a retard.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
People were meant to rot on lookmax.org and tiktok

Mediterranean diet is the best. Simple as that. No need to eat raw carcasses with parasites.

• +1
Reactions: Caspian