Stop Encouraging Drugs for Incels

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I'm a Nietzsche fan so I think all forms of cope are bad, so just here me out. Drugs are a form of degeneracy. They are an escape from your life, they are decadent, they cost money, they are unhealthy, and they are not a rational solution to the problems you are facing. They may take away the pain they may make you feel better, but in the long run they ruin you as a person both financially, mentally, and one could argue spiritually. The solution in my opinion is constant self improvement which may sound bluepilled but even this site argues that it's possible to ascend through wealth. I believe at a certain age that becomes possible (past age 26 women start to care about money). Mugabe encouraged his citizens to work hard to get rich so girls will like them, i think that is a much better alternative to drugs.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Arkantos, kobecel and 5 others
Yep high iq valuable post

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sc22
Going to the gym and staying disciplined will help you stay disciplined and focused in all other aspects of your life. Regimented exercise will truly make you feel better and more confident and will lead you away from ever considering abusing recreational drugs. As for steroids, so many young people are taking steroids these days and they are TOTAL imbeciles. You do not need superphysiological amounts of muscle to "get women". Also, the side effects of steroids will fuck up your life, especially if you're adament about looksmaxing and lifemaxing. I've never taken steroids or any exogenous androgens and never will. Steroidcels fucked themselves up, and what they've done is irreversible. EAT HEALTHILY, LOSE WEIGHT AND EXERCISE.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, mojopin, Nibba and 5 others
Depends on the type of drugs.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
first post of yours that I agree with 100% tbh

Going to the gym and staying disciplined will help you stay disciplined and focused in all other aspects of your life. Regimented exercise will truly make you feel better and more confident and will lead you away from ever considering abusing recreational drugs. As for steroids, so many young people are taking steroids these days and they are TOTAL imbeciles. You do not need superphysiological amounts of muscle to "get women". Also, the side effects of steroids will fuck up your life, especially if you're adament about looksmaxing and lifemaxing. I've never taken steroids or any exogenous androgens and never will. Steroidcels fucked themselves up, and what they've done is irreversible. EAT HEALTHILY, LOSE WEIGHT AND EXERCISE.
roids are cool bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I think you're wrong. Truecels really have nothing going for them so if they find pleasure from drug use then let them have it as a cope

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Wool, SHARK and 2 others
Drugs can give you different perspectives and ease you up a little, away from rationalistic thought that many incels are trapped in.

Your life is a form of degeneracy. If it's over for you and you're not popping pills what are you even doing. Suffering for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
No man, drugs are great and help me cope with my banal existence. I wish there was better solutions for me but there’s not bro. It is over.

Your life is a form of degeneracy. If it's over for you and you're not popping pills what are you even doing. Suffering for no reason.
Enjoy dying young

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
I would be roiding if I weren't prone to hairloss tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
a little bit of coke and liquor is a good cope once in awhile

If the point of life is to feel happy ---> drugs make you feel happy --> the point of life is drugs. Unless you can get happiness from other sources, like social validation and girls. If you're a truecel and can't get those, just drugmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Extra Chromosome and Wool
If the point of life is to feel happy ---> drugs make you feel happy --> the point of life is drugs. Unless you can get happiness from other sources, like social validation and girls. If you're a truecel and can't get those, just drugmaxx.
As someone who used drugs since his early teen years, I can confirm that they fuck you up in every way imaginable.

As someone who used drugs since his early teen years, I can confirm that they fuck you up in every way imaginable.
what drugs and how did they affect you

After my GF broke up with me the first week of January I have to take benzos to not rope. Serious. I've been so fucking close to ending it 3 times. I even had plastic spread out so the clean up would be easier. The only reason I haven't is because I know it would destroy my parents and if I take benzos I can cope for a little while longer. As much as I am suffering, I don't want to make them suffer. Sometimes drugs are necessary to stay alive.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Extra Chromosome
Go back to TRP.
You definitely don't know absolute shit about suffering to suggest solving it by "just lift br0, just diet br0"

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and kobecel
yeah ruin your life but you forget there is such thing as responsible drug use
also,
-self control
-not being a broke nigga
- discipline

which you should already have down pat anyway if you are a bluepilled cuck. Ive used different drugs since 14 including acid, md, but mostly weed and all have been positive experiences. I used acid my first time at a party to open my sub concious and make me self aware which I succeeded in, and md just to vibe with people and make connections, and ive been smoking daily my tol is so high I use weed to wind down and fall asleep after all my jobs and errands are done. Im here for a good time not a long time, once your 30 the best of your life is already gone (for most people) so why not have fun responsibly while youre at it if your somewhat self aware, in a good spot financial, mental and physical (especially on psychedelics, all it does is AMPLIFY your mindset and thoughts, like a guitar amp.)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Go back to TRP.
You definitely don't know absolute shit about suffering to suggest solving it by "just lift br0, just diet br0"
I know a lot about suffering. Don't want to get into stories.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
sea bed iq thread. Not being diagnosed with adhd-pi until I was almost out of my teens really didn't help me in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: quinn24, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 2 others
I'm a Nietzsche fan so I think all forms of cope are bad, so just here me out. Drugs are a form of degeneracy. They are an escape from your life, they are decadent, they cost money, they are unhealthy, and they are not a rational solution to the problems you are facing. They may take away the pain they may make you feel better, but in the long run they ruin you as a person both financially, mentally, and one could argue spiritually. The solution in my opinion is constant self improvement which may sound bluepilled but even this site argues that it's possible to ascend through wealth. I believe at a certain age that becomes possible (past age 26 women start to care about money). Mugabe encouraged his citizens to work hard to get rich so girls will like them, i think that is a much better alternative to drugs.
View attachment 26374
Just stop gymmaxxing and start tech supportmaxxinh

sea bed iq thread. Not being diagnosed with adhd-pi until I was almost out of my teens really didn't help me in the slightest.
I am glad to have a comrade in these dangerous grounds.

• +1
I would be roiding if I weren't prone to hairloss tbh
Run bald ugly nigger game. Mudsharks and snicker lickers will want you.

I know a lot about suffering. Don't want to get into stories.
When I've ascended after roiding, then you'll know. I'll post my Ascension thread here.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
Mugabe encouraged his citizens to work hard to get rich so girls will like them

Mugabe was actually a communist who stole people's property and created the most corrupt economy on the planet but ok.

• +1
After my GF broke up with me the first week of January I have to take benzos to not rope. Serious. I've been so fucking close to ending it 3 times. I even had plastic spread out so the clean up would be easier. The only reason I haven't is because I know it would destroy my parents and if I take benzos I can cope for a little while longer. As much as I am suffering, I don't want to make them suffer. Sometimes drugs are necessary to stay alive.
Jesus bro. I mean heartbreak can do that to someone. One of my best friends broke up with his gf recently and me and our other friend have legit had to drive down and take the knife out of his hand. He's not incel either. Just move on theory is NOT legit. He fucked 4 girls in a week after breaking up and it did nothing

Just move on theory is NOT legit. He fucked 4 girls in a week after breaking up and it did nothing
No it definitely is not legit. If anything it can make it worse because all it does is hammer home how great what you lost really was. I have been with 3 women since our break up and as nice as the girls were, I'm pretty sure it made it worse because they couldn't even come close to measuring up and so I just have this hopeless feeling I'll never be happy like that again. Every day is the worst day. I understand fully where your buddy is at.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Schopenhauer >

Nietzsche was a proto fedora tipping asshole

No it definitely is not legit. If anything it can make it worse because all it does is hammer home how great what you lost really was. I have been with 3 women since our break up and as nice as the girls were, I'm pretty sure it made it worse because they couldn't even come close to measuring up and so I just have this hopeless feeling I'll never be happy like that again. Every day is the worst day. I understand fully where your buddy is at.
I think the key is just getting up and forcing yourself through it. You can do it bro. I believe in you. If you need anything lmk

"stop going to the gym and go to work" How is this not obviously propaganda to keep his workers/citizens obedient. This is not ascension advice. JFL at using communist propaganda on a looksmaxing site.

I do think peopel are very soft these days and it’s almost trendy to have a mental illness or to have suffered. Uncomfortable and controversial opinion: some people really need to harden up. Trying to end yourself because a girl broke up with you alone is just pathetic honestly. It might be different if you lost your house, lost your job, etc and then your girlfriend broke up with you to be the straw that broke the camels back. But really, there’s always someone who has had it just as bad if not worse. People do need to toughen up. Starting to see why we are called the “pussy generation”.

yes bro, doing a little weed makes you broke and depressed. you figured it all out..

retard

even Nietzsche argues in the Will to power that some people simply are meant to be destroyed through their own decadence, and that this process is necessary to allow for higher man to flourish and impose his will. Their decadence should therefore be embraced and not shunned as they're destroying themselves through their own short comings

Last edited: