Stop gaslighting Leo0509

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
Fucking brutal soft tissue descencion @Leo0509 Do u get less pussy and matches now?

2938262 59DAC8B1 0D88 420D 8574 98DFBD26D693

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: lasthope, Toth's thot, Growth Plate and 9 others
Muh prettyboys mog!! This is the fate of every pretty boy with no masc bull looks to fall back on in their late 20s. The stars that burn the brightest unfortunately die the fastest

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, ezio6, buflek and 8 others
Ok Dude

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
average 15 yo to 23 yo transformation

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13787, buflek and 3 others
Brutal not just soft tissue decension even his philtrum looks more caved in like a vagina.

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, EverythingMattersCel, lasthope and 3 others
Went from 8.5/10 to 2-3/10 in 3 months. Crazy what stress can do to a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, lasthope, Toth's thot and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
From invisible to even more invisible to prime women.

Zero sex appeal. If you were a girl ask yourself why you would bang this dude? Damn right, you wouldn't.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, thereallegend, FootLongDong and 1 other person
what is this retards real age? 25 to 35 before after?

different lighting and lens distortion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Nigga ugly as fuck

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 19551 and PubertyMaxxer
Went from invisible to cancer patient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Adonis
he just has some subhuman genetics. i literally graduated in an hard ass uni suffered from heavy stress because my dad is poorcel smoked 2 grams of weed everyday and my skin is still much clearer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: at least he has pretty boy appeal (for not long i reckon??)

Between those pics are just a 4months of stress and crying
ur such a beta twat imagine being a grown fucking man and crying about ur looks jfl

literally every girl in the world would block you on whatsapp if you told them u are crying because ur skin aged a little

this is the current state of german „man“ jfl i see now why all white foids here go for ethnic dick

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Thats me now, i recovered a bit

ur such a beta twat imagine being a grown fucking man and crying about ur looks jfl

literally every girl in the world would block you on whatsapp if you told them u are crying because ur skin aged a little

this is the current state of german „man“ jfl i see now why all white foids here go for ethnic dick
My family is from russia im not german, i just live here

My family is from russia im not german, i just live here
disappointed tbh. most russians i know are alpha as fuck, go work out, beat people up and shit but u are here crying daily about ur skin

disappointed tbh. most russians i know are alpha as fuck, go work out, beat people up and shit but u are here crying daily about ur skin
Russians are betas

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Bc it destroys my life, i used to slay

Bc it destroys my life, i used to slay
u dont slay now cuz u are mentally disabled now

nobody descends so hard just because he formed a wrinkle on his forhead

u dont slay now cuz u are mentally disabled now

nobody descends so hard just because he formed a wrinkle on his forhead
Forehead?? Wtf
I have deformed folds next to my nose, 80% unfer eye fat loss
And sticked out philtrum from putting a clothespin on it for some nights (tried to stretch my naso folds)

People laughing and are afraid of me bc of my looks irl. I feel like small kids starting crying when they see me now

Forehead?? Wtf
I have deformed folds next to my nose, 80% unfer eye fat loss
And sticked out philtrum from putting a clothespin on it for some nights (tried to stretch my naso folds)

People laughing and are afraid of me bc of my looks irl. I feel like small kids starting crying when they see me now
make a pic in the same lighting as ur „slayer“ pic and we will see how far u actually descended. nobody looks the same in every lighting

make a pic in the same lighting as ur „slayer“ pic and we will see how far u actually descended. nobody looks the same in every lighting
My room and light changed so its not possible.
But here s a before and afters in similar lighting

Pics kinda dont load idk whats wrong me looksmax atm

Slavshit genetics. My condolences!

holy shit you look 60 in the last pic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Leo0509

he deserves every bit of misery his way