stop gate keeping at home nose surgeries teach me

Alex123

Alex123

Iron
i’m paying $50 for the method if anyone’s interested dm me on insta yusi12345678
we are in the 21st century i refuse to believe the only option is rhinoplasty

i’m paying $50 for the method if anyone’s interested dm me on insta yusi12345678
send me money boyo I'll post the tutorial promise :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, liberiangrimreaper, fibonacci and 2 others
My wallet address of bitcoin
bc1qzstn7rdnx39m3dl7qr0dfrvgjhsrf76jc6m2xz

• JFL
Reactions: lost222, overtier1011, fibonacci and 2 others
all niggers should die

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, fuckinnefor and Willmogulater
who the fuck is bob and i’m not vegan asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, fuckinnefor, boss8055 and 1 other person
you’re gonna fuck yourself up lmaoo just get a rhino if your nose is bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
you’re gonna fuck yourself up lmaoo just get a rhino if your nose is bad
it’s pointed up and kinda down at the same time but i gotta wait 2 years until i use my studen loans on surgery’s

it’s pointed up and kinda down at the same time but i gotta wait 2 years until i use my studen loans on surgery’s
so your nose tip is pointed up but your nose bridge is really hooked or something? thats brutal

Go to europe, same quality and costs 2-3k €

• +1
Reactions: Alex123
(If you have insurance) just have someone break your nose and make it crooked,go few days later to get it fixed so it wouldnt get compleetely straight after reposition. Then insurance company should pay for the surgery

:lul:

"at home nose surgeries"​

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Rea and DarkAscender
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
(If you have insurance) just have someone break your nose and make it crooked,go few days later to get it fixed so it wouldnt get compleetely straight after reposition. Then insurance company should pay for the surgery
DEADASS? are you sure? i don’t wanna break my nose and then have to pay will it work in oregon and i do have insurance

nigga there is no home rhinoplasty tf thats all scams

• Woah
Reactions: billymidnight
nigga there is no home rhinoplasty tf thats all scams
there 100% is but those stinky surgeons would lose billions if looksmaxers found it

• JFL
Reactions: fuckinnefor
U r pretty retarded for a 16 yo ngl bhai.

DEADASS? are you sure? i don’t wanna break my nose and then have to pay will it work in oregon and i do have insurance
If you say you have trouble breathing the will pay for the surgery or cover atleast half of it(depends on the ins. company) but they will also have to do septoplasty. You can read more if you just google it.

But you will have to break it from the side, so it will be crooked to one side

If you say you have trouble breathing the will pay for the surgery or cover atleast half of it(depends on the ins. company) but they will also have to do septoplasty. You can read more if you just google it.
are you serious? because i can only breathe through one nostril

are you serious? because i can only breathe through one nostril
If you permanently cant breathe trough one nostrill then your septum is deviated, thats what septoplasty is for,if rlly want rhinoplasty its best to get it in europe, here it only cost 2000€

If you permanently cant breathe trough one nostrill then your septum is deviated, thats what septoplasty is for,if rlly want rhinoplasty its best to get it in europe, here it only cost 2000€
what if i go to turkey my uncle lives there and i’m visiting in 1 month

what if i go to turkey my uncle lives there and i’m visiting in 1 month
In turkey it could potentionally be even cheaper than in europe, but you need to be 16 for rhinoplasty bc in younger age the nose bones are still developing.

I have 10+ ways to change your nose yourself but you will not be consistent enough to do it

• +1
Reactions: Alex123
what the fuck nigha break ur nose in 7k is crazy
right ☠️☠️ i just got the @ of a surgeon in romania that charges like 3k € tho so hopefully he’s good bhai

any recs cause all the surgeons i’ve consulted with charge over 7k €
Go to czech republic, i got genioplasty there, i cost 2k

Rhino cost in the range of 2-3k

Find good surgeon

I've been to this clinic, you can see the surgeon's names on the bottom of the picture for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cosmopolitanlover
Go to czech republic, i got genioplasty there, i cost 2k

Rhino cost in the range of 2-3k

Find good surgeon

I've been to this clinic, you can see the surgeon's names on the bottom of the picture for example
thank you bhai 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni