Stop getting over stimulated by top tier models beauty

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
This is the first day in 2 weeks I've gone outside after my severe depression for being a huge subhuman with unfixable failos, I literally traveled the whole city for hours and had the chance to see at least 500 to 1000 guys

99% of them were literally truecel tier, bulbunous shit tier nose, small shitty lips, fucked up skin collagen, shit fucked up coloring, shit hairline and haircuts, fucking legit framelets, recessed chins and maxillas and jaws, short ass niggas

The women? 99% of them were at least average to above average looking.

You know it's probably I live in a shithole named Algeria (North African country) but holy shit the standards are so low for guys because niggas are so ugly
This may also explain why I had the chance to bag 3 bad bitches and can bag other bad bitches

@Pendejo @buckchadley31

height

height

6'5" lookism super m0d
how old are the bitches?

n0𝖗𝖙𝖍

n0𝖗𝖙𝖍

Teen X
Contributor
It’s the same here in Tunisia

ingrahammark

ingrahammark

Join faggotry
Deleted member 21620

Deleted member 21620

low iq mumbai troll
What's the deal with Algeria

B

buckchadley31

0x6bf43c
of them were literally truecel tier, bulbunous shit tier nose, small shitty lips, fucked up skin collagen, shit fucked up coloring, shit hairline and haircuts, fucking legit framelets, recessed chins and maxillas and jaws, short ass niggas
You might've seen me and I was one of these niggas, brutal :feelswhy:

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
africa is full of inbred niggers im not surprised

alriodai

alriodai

You might've seen me and I was one of these niggas, brutal :feelswhy:
i doubt it bro, wlh kano dayrin bzf ki zebi
like super super ugly tier, you would be on incels.IS and super non NT hating on women if you looked like them

Trop trop moche frere

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

alriodai

alriodai

Why would you stay where you mog the competition if the girls are gl enough
Well canada and other europe countries are more open minded tbh
Also it mogs don't? I may go to Italy too, i feel it's mogging

Also you would be a legit GL girl slayer here if you fixed your hair cause the niggas are 2 much subhuman
Ngl you got the exact pheno the mid tier beckeis go for in here

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

Mongolian untermensch
This is the first day in 2 weeks I've gone outside after my severe depression for being a huge subhuman with unfixable failos, I literally traveled the whole city for hours and had the chance to see at least 500 to 1000 guys

99% of them were literally truecel tier, bulbunous shit tier nose, small shitty lips, fucked up skin collagen, shit fucked up coloring, shit hairline and haircuts, fucking legit framelets, recessed chins and maxillas and jaws, short ass niggas

You know it's probably I live in a shithole named Algeria (North African country) but holy shit the standards are so low for guys because niggas are so ugly
This may also explain why I had the chance to bag 3 bad bitches and can bag other bad bitches

@Pendejo @buckchadley31
I go outside and I only see 6'2 HTN/Chad-lites with forward grown mandibles. I am the only one subhuman out there.

the BULL

the BULL

fuck life

Also you would be a legit GL girl slayer here if you fixed your hair cause the niggas are 2 much subhuman
Looking at the competition in Italy for what i could get and what you Say i think i would be max smv there
Italians are so fucking gl
I don't see the point in coming here this ain't no geomaxxing location even for career or anything

B

buckchadley31

0x6bf43c
I go outside and I only see 6'2 HTN/Chad-lites with forward grown mandibles. I am the only one subhuman out there.
from what world or universe are you from where gooks are 6'2 on average faggot

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

Mongolian untermensch
from what world or universe are you from where gooks are 6'2 on average faggot
Mongolian states. I literally get height-mogged by some women and I'm 184cm. What a fucking joke.

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

canada isnt more open minded thats a myth

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

well at least i can paint my nails there :))
canada is a degenerate country. Pro LGBT judeonegro zionist nation don't come here

TheAbyssinian

TheAbyssinian

Diamond
I thought dating would be easier in a muslim country because the women aren't as slutty

alriodai

alriodai

Literally the opposite in the U.K. decent looking guys are abundant and hot girls are rare. Actual naturally beautiful women are basically non-existent.
women here lookin 1000x better than UK women and have less standards lol

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

πŸ₯·πŸ½πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦πŸ€™βœ¨

@Pendejo @buckchadley31
Delete INSHALLAH dont talk like that of Algeria hmar

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Iron
Its a north african problem, guys are usually way uglier than their female counterpart. I don't know what cause it because when they are young, male kids looks rather normal its only once they enter the process of puberty that they start looking like those nafri meme face

Users who are viewing this thread