Stop getting over stimulated by top tier models beauty

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
This is the first day in 2 weeks I've gone outside after my severe depression for being a huge subhuman with unfixable failos, I literally traveled the whole city for hours and had the chance to see at least 500 to 1000 guys

99% of them were literally truecel tier, bulbunous shit tier nose, small shitty lips, fucked up skin collagen, shit fucked up coloring, shit hairline and haircuts, fucking legit framelets, recessed chins and maxillas and jaws, short ass niggas

The women? 99% of them were at least average to above average looking.

You know it's probably I live in a shithole named Algeria (North African country) but holy shit the standards are so low for guys because niggas are so ugly
This may also explain why I had the chance to bag 3 bad bitches and can bag other bad bitches

@Pendejo @buckchadley31

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KidIcarus, fogdart, CEO of Sex and 3 others
how old are the bitches?

It’s the same here in Tunisia

Because you live in Algeria

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5892
bcs you are living in Algeria. It's a different story in a white state in USA. yeah, you won't see models but a lot of htn-chadlites.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, stamaster21, alriodai and 2 others
Not enough northern European dna

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 5892 and the BULL
What's the deal with Algeria

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
of them were literally truecel tier, bulbunous shit tier nose, small shitty lips, fucked up skin collagen, shit fucked up coloring, shit hairline and haircuts, fucking legit framelets, recessed chins and maxillas and jaws, short ass niggas
You might've seen me and I was one of these niggas, brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234, n0rthface and 1 other person
africa is full of inbred niggers im not surprised

• +1
You might've seen me and I was one of these niggas, brutal :feelswhy:
i doubt it bro, wlh kano dayrin bzf ki zebi
like super super ugly tier, you would be on incels.IS and super non NT hating on women if you looked like them

Trop trop moche frere

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 5892
that's why im going to europe or canada in a few years fuck that country
Why would you stay where you mog the competition if the girls are gl enough

• +1
Why would you stay where you mog the competition if the girls are gl enough
Well canada and other europe countries are more open minded tbh
Also it mogs don't? I may go to Italy too, i feel it's mogging

Also you would be a legit GL girl slayer here if you fixed your hair cause the niggas are 2 much subhuman
Ngl you got the exact pheno the mid tier beckeis go for in here

This is the first day in 2 weeks I've gone outside after my severe depression for being a huge subhuman with unfixable failos, I literally traveled the whole city for hours and had the chance to see at least 500 to 1000 guys

99% of them were literally truecel tier, bulbunous shit tier nose, small shitty lips, fucked up skin collagen, shit fucked up coloring, shit hairline and haircuts, fucking legit framelets, recessed chins and maxillas and jaws, short ass niggas

You know it's probably I live in a shithole named Algeria (North African country) but holy shit the standards are so low for guys because niggas are so ugly
This may also explain why I had the chance to bag 3 bad bitches and can bag other bad bitches

@Pendejo @buckchadley31
I go outside and I only see 6'2 HTN/Chad-lites with forward grown mandibles. I am the only one subhuman out there.

• JFL

Also you would be a legit GL girl slayer here if you fixed your hair cause the niggas are 2 much subhuman
Looking at the competition in Italy for what i could get and what you Say i think i would be max smv there
Italians are so fucking gl
I don't see the point in coming here this ain't no geomaxxing location even for career or anything

I go outside and I only see 6'2 HTN/Chad-lites with forward grown mandibles. I am the only one subhuman out there.
from what world or universe are you from where gooks are 6'2 on average faggot

• JFL
from what world or universe are you from where gooks are 6'2 on average faggot
Mongolian states. I literally get height-mogged by some women and I'm 184cm. What a fucking joke.

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Nigga is just short asf and assume everyone is 6ft2
Yes, I am short. I'm barely 6'0. Anything below 6'2 is manlet tier. Not everyone from this homosexual forum lives in India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

canada isnt more open minded thats a myth

well at least i can paint my nails there :))
canada is a degenerate country. Pro LGBT judeonegro zionist nation don't come here

I thought dating would be easier in a muslim country because the women aren't as slutty

Literally the opposite in the U.K. decent looking guys are abundant and hot girls are rare. Actual naturally beautiful women are basically non-existent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, EverythingMattersCel, Oberyn and 1 other person
Literally the opposite in the U.K. decent looking guys are abundant and hot girls are rare. Actual naturally beautiful women are basically non-existent.
women here lookin 1000x better than UK women and have less standards lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944

@Pendejo @buckchadley31
Delete INSHALLAH dont talk like that of Algeria hmar

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Its a north african problem, guys are usually way uglier than their female counterpart. I don't know what cause it because when they are young, male kids looks rather normal its only once they enter the process of puberty that they start looking like those nafri meme face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771