stop going to the gym if you want to still look good in 4 years

finn899

finn899

Kraken
it is soo much more rare to see good hair/skin for 20 to 30 year olds then it is to see a gym lifter which is crazy to think about lol i would say its something like 70 percent of that age group lift with muscle and under 30 will have good hair and skin so thats why skin and hair is a bigger halo,obviously yes if your a manlet your smv is still only to old disgusting roasty women so its fine for you to lift as losing your hair and getting worse skin it wont change your appeal , to have noticable muscle you need to lift heavy 5 days a week with lots of protein which is the worse possible thing you can do for your hair and skin despite what normies believe. just get to a lean weight 15 percent body fat and maintai that just off diet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aleksander, Kristin and 14 others
Let them age themselves :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
dnrd, I'd crush ur skinny twig frame in one punch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: idcgraycel, Newday*V3, LooksOrDeath and 33 others
and how are u gonna compensate for a non chad face

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, m0ss26, zura and 7 others
I literally go to the gym for about 25 mins twice a week blast my shoulders and leave. Shoulders and low bf are all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Kristin, EzikoIsHere and 17 others
and how are u gonna compensate for a non chad face
going to the gym will not give you a chad face dummy as i already said it desends your face.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Kristin, Jasonfedele.is_god and 1 other person
Let them age themselves :Comfy:
true i get soo fucking happy whem i see gymcels with fucked up skin texture and weak hair knowing them have less then 3 years off appeal left,i love the agenda of intense exercise is healthy and that high test is not that bad,even bryan johnson fell for the bait lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Kristin, Headhunter and 3 others
bullshit thread. rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, 5.5psl and Data
Read it again, I said non chad face
What about 3x a week though?
you can cope by having appeal simply of being youthful,3x a week is close to normal level thats still similar damage

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, tinderhacker, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
ideal is to roid from 16-19 then stop gymcelling forever

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Kristin
ideal is to roid from 16-19 then stop gymcelling forever
nigga what hahaha that is enough to age 7 years in that timeframe,doing that for 3 whole years during 16 to 19 which sets a base for the rest of your life is dumb asf,every nigga who tried this ends up looking 25

• +1
Reactions: zura and aleksander
nigga what hahaha that is enough to age 7 years in that timeframe,doing that for 3 whole years during 16 to 19 which sets a base for the rest of your life is dumb asf,every nigga who tried this ends up looking 25
lurk more nigger

You would just end up impotent infertile and lose all your gains and for what?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
You would just end up impotent infertile and lose all your gains and for what?
all for muscles you would lose 90 percent of within a year like i wanna know what that thougtht process is,what he said is seriousy the dumbest idea ive ever heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
once i end this bulk and cut ill probably just maintain with some weight lifting here and there. hard weight lifting puts too much stress on your body

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Roids or rope

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and m0ss26
I fell for the bulk meme when I was 15 jfl, fluoride and shit cucked my IQ

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and iabsolvejordan
true i get soo fucking happy whem i see gymcels with fucked up skin texture and weak hair knowing them have less then 3 years off appeal left,i love the agenda of intense exercise is healthy and that high test is not that bad,even bryan johnson fell for the bait lol
I do intense running… but only for 2-3 minutes a few times a week

I literally go to the gym for about 25 mins twice a week blast my shoulders and leave. Shoulders and low bf are all that matters
Sounds autistic af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, iabsolvejordan and Deleted member 4397
i will be running dbol and test, what shall i run for Pct and as Ai?

it is soo much more rare to see good hair/skin for 20 to 30 year olds then it is to see a gym lifter which is crazy to think about lol i would say its something like 70 percent of that age group lift with muscle and under 30 will have good hair and skin so thats why skin and hair is a bigger halo,obviously yes if your a manlet your smv is still only to old disgusting roasty women so its fine for you to lift as losing your hair and getting worse skin it wont change your appeal , to have noticable muscle you need to lift heavy 5 days a week with lots of protein which is the worse possible thing you can do for your hair and skin despite what normies believe. just get to a lean weight 15 percent body fat and maintai that just off diet.
test gave me better skin and hair u have no idea what ur saying op

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me and JeanUtP
Have you gained any bideltoid, and how much?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Have you gained any bideltoid, and how much?
Had naturally good width anyway. Ive done thousands and thousands of pull-ups over the years too so it could have made a difference.

I do intense running… but only for 2-3 minutes a few times a week
Same, the only exercise i do is sprinting for around 15 mins one time a week and hit my boxing bag once a week for 10 mins because its important to have a tiny bit of fast twitch muscle without training too hard or destroying ligements/causing stress i time it every week so i always try to get faster,im also trying to reduce my resting heart rate because thats one of the most important things for longevity but a heart rare lowered by intese exercise cardio could be worse then a fast heart bc your just ageing your heart,older people have lower heart rates then healthy children

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
15% bodyfat is borderline fat. American detected

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, fl0w and Jasonfedele.is_god
What about calisthenics OP heard users say that’s always better than gym

Its true that hair/skin>muscles but i dont think the correlation between gym and bad skin/hair is true if you dont roid

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, Corleone, mirrormogger and 4 others
In reality calisthenics and owning adjustable dumbells and bench is just as good as going to the gym and you will look athletic instead of bulky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and plukee
calistenics not as bad its still stress on the body and not natural

• +1
Reactions: plukee
In reality calisthenics and owning adjustable dumbells and bench is just as good as going to the gym and you will look athletic instead of bulky
bro when will niggas realise the roids does the same thing as liting weights just on a larger scale,if somebody takes test within 6 months you will have less hair density and skin texture,being natural does the same exact thing it just takes longer maybe around 2 years before side affects happen,thats why gym lifters age facially worse then normies despite eating way healthier then normies.

bro when will niggas realise the roids does the same thing as liting weights just on a larger scale,if somebody takes test within 6 months you will have less hair density and skin texture,being natural does the same exact thing it just takes longer maybe 2 to 3 years
Show proof, i can think of alot of people who go to the gym and still have maxxed skin and hair.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Show proof, i can think of alot of people who go to the gym and still have maxxed skin and hair.
there is exceptions to everything lol mike o hearn roids for 30 years and still decent hair and skin im just talking about the 80 to 90 percent of the side affects the average person will get,also anyone who mantains good skin and hair on roids or with lifting would have even better of both if they didnt roid,they just have top 0.1 percent genes

im just talking about the 80 to 90 percent of the side affects the average person will get
Now show proof of this, Average gymgoer has better skin and hair then average person

• +1
Reactions: g0op
Now show proof of this, Average gymgoer has better skin and hair then average person
the first year the avwrage gymgoer will have better hair and skin i agree and thats all bc gym goers have way better diets then normies,but even a normie on a bad diet within 5 years he will skin and hair mog the gym goer,a normie with a good diet and low stress life who doesnt lift will have way better skin and hair then gym lifters.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
testosterone, not muscles, decrease collagen.

testosterone, not muscles, decrease collagen.
collegen is soo overated on this site its not the only thing that shows signs of ageing through skin and hair lol, a gym lifter can have 100 grams of collegen a day and that wont help block out the other things which is far more imporant

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
collegen is soo overated on this site its not the only thing that shows signs of ageing through skin and hair lol, a gym lifter can have 100 grams of collegen a day and that wont help block out the other things which is far more imporant
Elastin, hyaluronic acid, retinoic acid, etc. also plays a huge role (especially elastin and retinoic acid) but in the context of bodybuilders and accelerated aging, it's all the testosterone that's killing their collagen.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Tr0ubLe and iabsolvejordan
Elastin, hyaluronic acid, retinoic acid, etc. also plays a huge role (especially elastin and retinoic acid) but in the context of bodybuilders and accelerated aging, it's all the testosterone that's killing their collagen.
there is many reasons why stressful lifting causes ageing tho like they usually have to eat alot more protein and eat more in general which forces the organs to work too hard causing damge,the stress from lifting itself puts stress on the ligements and rasises your heart rate by an unhealthy amount i could name probs 50 things but what you said is true about collegen obv thats one of the reasons. btw the mod lmao took away my react ability can you please fix it?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and NordicLeonhard

50yo gymcel

and? he looks 45 jared leto age mogs him to death,showing an exception doesnt prove shit he just has asian genes which every1 knows they dont get hit with age pill until 55 LOL, he would look 30 if he wasnt on test and didnt lift but your a 2019 gym coper you dont understand shit

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
and? he looks 45 jared leto age mogs him to death,showing an exception doesnt prove shit he just has asian genes which every1 knows they dont get hit with age pill until 55 LOL, he would look 30 if he wasnt on test and didnt lift but your a 2019 gym coper you dont understand shit
He’s Mexican Latino

Last edited:
Just lose your muscles while you age theory

He’s Mexican Latino
not impressive for 50 yeara old,in some lightings he look 40 but this is expected hes a millionare but in natural lighting he does look 50 bad exsmple,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231218_102430.png
    Screenshot_20231218_102430.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 0
not impressive for 50 yeara old,in some lightings he look 40 but this is expected hes a millionare but in natural lighting he does look 50 bad exsmple,
Average 50 yo male:

• +1
Reactions: Corleone