stop going to the gym if you want to still look good in 4 years

No joke tho he has more appeal then any gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Ehy
it is soo much more rare to see good hair/skin for 20 to 30 year olds then it is to see a gym lifter which is crazy to think about lol i would say its something like 70 percent of that age group lift with muscle and under 30 will have good hair and skin so thats why skin and hair is a bigger halo,obviously yes if your a manlet your smv is still only to old disgusting roasty women so its fine for you to lift as losing your hair and getting worse skin it wont change your appeal , to have noticable muscle you need to lift heavy 5 days a week with lots of protein which is the worse possible thing you can do for your hair and skin despite what normies believe. just get to a lean weight 15 percent body fat and maintai that just off diet.
My hair were fucked already without gym my skin looks good and will keep looking good becaus3 i sunscreen + tret . Ill keep going

No joke tho he has more appeal then any gymcel
100 percent ppl call him a twink but look at his hair and skin for 29 he looks 20 lol timothe charlemet maxxing is the wave,you cant tell me balding wrinkly gymcels have more appeal then a lean youtfhul face tih good hair

• +1
Reactions: DoII
100 percent ppl call him a twink but look at his hair and skin for 29 he looks 20 lol timothe charlemet maxxing is the wave,you cant tell me balding wrinkly gymcels have more appeal then a lean youtfhul face tih good hair
I never got why people clown on him his hair is majestic
When do you see a guy IRL with that thick of hair ?

I never got why people clown on him his hair is majestic
When do you see a guy IRL with that thick of hair ?
nah fr its soo rare to see thick hair like his irl even in teenagers, his hair style looks soo good and his hair just looks healthy

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and DoII
nah fr its soo rare to see thick hair like his irl even in teenagers, his hair style looks soo good and his hair just looks healthy
Ye bro thick hair is an underrated halo big health indicator

Ye bro thick hair is an underrated halo big health indicator
yeah thick hair is one of the biggest halos its a sign of good genes and that your still in your prime

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Idk why niggas hate it so much man
nah think about it rocking thick long hair next to receeding thin hair and mogging them is like doing a money spread in front of a homeless man,they get mad out of jelousy LOL

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life and DoII
natty gymcelling improves your face JFL

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
nah think about it rocking thick long hair next to receeding thin hair and mogging them is like doing a money spread in front of a homeless man,they get mad out of jelousy LOL
Yea bro you’re onto something. Ppl will just say faggot etc when someone has any form of appeal
Everyone wants to be hypermasc but it has no appeal whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and iabsolvejordan
I fell for the bulk meme when I was 15 jfl, fluoride and shit cucked my IQ
Wdym bulk meme:feelswah:
I've been on a constant "bulk" for the past 2.5 years and I've been working out from time to time since i was 13. I'm 15.5 now and i put on 40lbs while growing like 5 inches in height, i am way leaner now, probably lost around 5-7% bodyfat aswell and gained a fairly decent amount of muscle for my age considering i only started going to the gym 2 weeks ago.
I do use fluoride toothpaste every single day but I try not to swallow any of it JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Yea bro you’re onto something. Ppl will just say faggot etc when someone has any form of appeal
Everyone wants to be hypermasc but it has no appeal whatsoever
Yh, most men are crab in the bucket especially in masculine societies. Women love you and men are seething calling you gay while their gf wants you. Then they cope with the classic "I could beat you up".

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, iabsolvejordan and DoII
Yh, most men are crab in the bucket especially in masculine societies. Women love you and men are seething calling you gay while their gf wants you.
Hey bro.
Could you rate me before I looksmaxxed

it is soo much more rare to see good hair/skin for 20 to 30 year olds then it is to see a gym lifter which is crazy to think about lol i would say its something like 70 percent of that age group lift with muscle and under 30 will have good hair and skin so thats why skin and hair is a bigger halo,obviously yes if your a manlet your smv is still only to old disgusting roasty women so its fine for you to lift as losing your hair and getting worse skin it wont change your appeal , to have noticable muscle you need to lift heavy 5 days a week with lots of protein which is the worse possible thing you can do for your hair and skin despite what normies believe. just get to a lean weight 15 percent body fat and maintai that just off diet.
Over for us

@andy9432 @Jungcuck @pneumocystosis

Meanwhile @Iasacrko will just drinks and slay without ever lifting a plate

Wdym bulk meme:feelswah:
I've been on a constant "bulk" for the past 2.5 years and I've been working out from time to time since i was 13. I'm 15.5 now and i put on 40lbs while growing like 5 inches in height, i am way leaner now, probably lost around 5-7% bodyfat aswell and gained a fairly decent amount of muscle for my age considering i only started going to the gym 2 weeks ago.
Accelerates aging, but if you aren’t fat that’s a good sign that the bulk isn’t harming you as much.

I do use fluoride toothpaste every single day but I try not to swallow any of it JFL:lul:
In the water and contaminates some plants hard to avoid, most water filters won’t filter it

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Over for the critical thinking of this website.

A. You don’t have to lift 5 days a week

B. Protein is what makes up skin and hair and is essential for it. A lot of guys at the gym eat like shit (sweet cereal, confectionery, crips,etc) to get the calories in for bulking. This is the dietary problem not the protein

C. If you do it right, it will likely keep you on a healthy diet and good sleep schedule as you have the incentive too

D. Lots of guys do 0 cardio, if you do this the blood flow and general fitness will keep you healthy AF

E. Your anecdotal evidence is BS, almost everyone in my gym with good physiques (for naturals) looks much better than their untrained , same age counter part

Crazy when lazy Mfers try convince you that using your body as it was designed to do is bad for you

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter and Struggler03
All male models go to the gym regularly, using tret and dutasteride/finasteride will let you keep your hair and skin youthful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
true i get soo fucking happy whem i see gymcels with fucked up skin texture and weak hair knowing them have less then 3 years off appeal left,i love the agenda of intense exercise is healthy and that high test is not that bad,even bryan johnson fell for the bait lol
Cope my skin is perfect even on osteriene and hair to look at john zherka who took a death cycle

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
lol most people in affluent areas in their 20s go to the gym regularly. They look young, go to a rural town and look at the people there they look washed af, you aren’t over 18.

• +1
This dude is spouting complete broscience to keep you people in the crab bucket. Took 5 seconds to find an actual study debunking this nonsense

• +1
L take

dnrd ur trying to eliminate the competition

I literally go to the gym for about 25 mins twice a week blast my shoulders and leave. Shoulders and low bf are all that matters
ok twink

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Over for the critical thinking of this website.

A. You don’t have to lift 5 days a week

B. Protein is what makes up skin and hair and is essential for it. A lot of guys at the gym eat like shit (sweet cereal, confectionery, crips,etc) to get the calories in for bulking. This is the dietary problem not the protein

C. If you do it right, it will likely keep you on a healthy diet and good sleep schedule as you have the incentive too

D. Lots of guys do 0 cardio, if you do this the blood flow and general fitness will keep you healthy AF

E. Your anecdotal evidence is BS, almost everyone in my gym with good physiques (for naturals) looks much better than their untrained , same age counter part

Crazy when lazy Mfers try convince you that using your body as it was designed to do is bad for you

glad you're banned tbh.....every post / thread you made was full of shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Corleone and Splinter901
just lol at this forum having 0 knowledge about
SMV

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 8365
3806828 3747461 IMG 4858

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
I literally go to the gym for about 25 mins twice a week blast my shoulders and leave. Shoulders and low bf are all that matters
Damn so NT and genius lmao

Lmao gym is cope. Calisthenics twice and sometimes once a week is enough. Gives u Chico's physique while staying stress free for 3 days while garnering the benefits of lifting on ur hormones and joints. Plus you'll make far more gains with more recovery

just lol at this forum having 0 knowledge about
SMV
They think SMV is only face , while 99% won’t or can’t ascend facially lol

body,drip , nt matters too lol

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Skywalker and Corleone
Retarded

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Utter cope

gym is full of MTN-HTN even chads if you go at peak times
There's plenty of goodlooking guys there obv but there's more subhumans and it's rare to see a lean guy

good thing they banned u

Just let the competition continue to look like butt ugly ogres. If you're lean and have a decent face you get so much hate from these bald turds

• JFL
calistenics not as bad its still stress on the body and not natural
how is it not natural? in nature we’re supposed to run around, chase monkeys for food, carry corpses, etc

Elastin, hyaluronic acid, retinoic acid, etc. also plays a huge role (especially elastin and retinoic acid) but in the context of bodybuilders and accelerated aging, it's all the testosterone that's killing their collagen.
Wrong.

The main facial signs of aging have nothing to do with skin. Rather it’s the underlying tissues that gradually change (fascia/muscle/fat). One of the most important, is SMAS (superficial muscle aponeurotic system losing its support. And nothing you apply to the skin externally will ever matter for these true (and brutal and largely inevitable) drivers of facial aging. If you think diet is the answer to this , think again as well. Retinoic acid is irrelevant to your list of ECM components in the dermis. I cringed.

• +1
true i get soo fucking happy whem i see gymcels with fucked up skin texture and weak hair knowing them have less then 3 years off appeal left,i love the agenda of intense exercise is healthy and that high test is not that bad,even bryan johnson fell for the bait lol
OvER

There's plenty of goodlooking guys there obv but there's more subhumans and it's rare to see a lean guy
Cope

go there for yourself anyway

Wrong.

The main facial signs of aging have nothing to do with skin. Rather it’s the underlying tissues that gradually change (fascia/muscle/fat). One of the most important, is SMAS (superficial muscle aponeurotic system losing its support. And nothing you apply to the skin externally will ever matter for these true (and brutal and largely inevitable) drivers of facial aging. If you think diet is the answer to this , think again as well. Retinoic acid is irrelevant to your list of ECM components in the dermis. I cringed.
What about electrical stimulation ?

What about electrical stimulation ?
What about? The null hypothesis is that it’s yet another cope. Unless you have strong evidence to the contrary. Do not bother to post links if you haven’t read the study in full (not abstract) and willing to go through the data analysis. If you post blog link or anything similar, you go automatically to my ignore list.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Corleone
What about? The null hypothesis is that it’s yet another cope. Unless you have strong evidence to the contrary. Do not bother to post links if you haven’t read the study in full (not abstract) and willing to go through the data analysis. If you post blog link or anything similar, you go automatically to my ignore list.
Okay then you seem to know more than me in this area, so what isn’t cope ? It seems that as of now, you can only mask signs of facial ageing with surgical intervention but not prevent it. Let’s say you have unlimited funds, what can you do to control facial ageing?

This study looks interesting so I’ll take a look at it later.

testosterone stimulates collagen production.

Maybe its just more common for LTN normies to gymmax since they know they're ugly

• +1
Reactions: finn899