stop going to the gym if you want to still look good in 4 years

kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
to have noticable muscle you need to lift heavy 5 days a week with lots of protein which is the worse possible thing you can do for your hair and skin.
kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Wrong.

The main facial signs of aging have nothing to do with skin. Rather it’s the underlying tissues that gradually change (fascia/muscle/fat). One of the most important, is SMAS (superficial muscle aponeurotic system losing its support. And nothing you apply to the skin externally will ever matter for these true (and brutal and largely inevitable) drivers of facial aging. If you think diet is the answer to this , think again as well. Retinoic acid is irrelevant to your list of ECM components in the dermis. I cringed.

You need to maintain strong facial and jaw muscles
Continue to chew hard foods
Yes mew bc your soft tissue will start to sag
Try not to to get any tooth extractions

all for muscles you would lose 90 percent of within a year like i wanna know what that thougtht process is,what he said is seriousy the dumbest idea ive ever heard
Why would doing strength training ruin skin and hair? I don't get it? Protein is essential for skin and hair.

there is many reasons why stressful lifting causes ageing tho like they usually have to eat alot more protein and eat more in general which forces the organs to work too hard causing damge,the stress from lifting itself puts stress on the ligements and rasises your heart rate by an unhealthy amount i could name probs 50 things but what you said is true about collegen obv thats one of the reasons. btw the mod lmao took away my react ability can you please fix it?
But cutting is healthy tho. As u are not eating as much as during bulking. So actually what u are saying is that bulking is bad for skin and hair. But lifting in general is good. The stress u put yourself through could also be achieved during intense cardio. And research shows cardio is essential for health. So actually just say don't bulk and keep lifting while mangaining or cutting. That's the best thing imo.

Imagine how they would look without gymmaxxed literally 0 smv,gymmaxxing is legit asf,I have been weightlifting for about 2+ yrs,why do lazy MF complain about everything.
They would still be subhuman

it is soo much more rare to see good hair/skin for 20 to 30 year olds then it is to see a gym lifter which is crazy to think about lol i would say its something like 70 percent of that age group lift with muscle and under 30 will have good hair and skin so thats why skin and hair is a bigger halo,obviously yes if your a manlet your smv is still only to old disgusting roasty women so its fine for you to lift as losing your hair and getting worse skin it wont change your appeal , to have noticable muscle you need to lift heavy 5 days a week with lots of protein which is the worse possible thing you can do for your hair and skin despite what normies believe. just get to a lean weight 15 percent body fat and maintai that just off diet.
ur just lazy🤣☠️ imagine not going because you are scared☠️☠️☠️

They would still be subhuman
Yeah they will still be subhuman but not death tier subhuman at least they all went from a 4 to a 4.5 and don't say it's a minor improvement cos after gymmaxxing they can nail at least their looksmatch or a high LTB.

muhhhh skin muhhh hair, i will remain weak and be easily intimidated by 99% of men because i look like a freaking stick muhhhh I cant do 5 pull ups because it is bad for skin

guess what
you will still look like shit when you turn 60 because aging is mostly determined by genetics. Do whatever the fuck you want

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Skywalker
muscular physique mogs

You need to go to the gym for this body OP

Depends on your situation and goals, Personally i stay natural and only do a 3 day PPL split considering when your natural CNS recovery is the most important, I’ll be soon doing a 4 day split adding Shoulders + Arms which will help focus those two lagging parts that are the main flaws of a PPL split as arms hit after heavy compounds on Push and Pull days are fatigued and shoulders having to be done after chest on Push day is just nightmare.