Stop obsessing over small and unimportant features you fucking SOCIAL OUTCASTS

U

Umbra

Retired
HANG YOURSELF IF YOU SHITPOST YOU ADHD SUFFERING TODDLER THAT CAN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO AN IMPORTANT THREAD LIKE THIS ONE. I WILL PAY FOR THE ROPE AND SHIP IT TO YOU

''MY ES RATIO IS 0.50 INSTEAD OF 0.49 (example numbers, im not an psl autist) WHY DID GOD DO ME SO DIRTY?!''

''OH MY GOD , I'M DONE FOR, MY CHEEKBONES ARE LOW SET''

''FUCK ME, IT'S OVER FOR ME, MY GONIONS ARE FACING INWARDS AND MY GONIAL ANGLE ISN'T 90 DEGREES''

Not saying you won't look better with outward facing gonions or higher cheekbones provided they go along with your other features (HARMONY DUMB BITCHES) .

Literally shut the fuck up you pussies, even girls that fraud a lot more than most of you here don't complain about these autistic features that most people don't notice irl

What do girls look for in a guy? THE THINGS THEY FRAUD THE MOST AND ARE MOST CONCIOUS ABOUT: HAIR , EYE AREA, LIPS AND NOSE (not saying jaw doesnt matter but you can get away without it as long as its not recessed, you dont need skeleton tier hollow cheeks or bonesmashed cheekbones)

HAIR GENES AND SOFT FEATURES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT

EYE AREA: JUST HAVE LONG AF EYELASHES , GOOD EYE COLOR (can get away with darker colors as long as you make up for it) , DON'T HAVE BRUTAL NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, THICK DARK EYEBROWS, NEUTRAL OR POSITIVE TILTED, NOT FAGGOT SHAPED EYEBROWS THO

HAIR: Girls obsess over hair in the right places, head, stubble, eyelashes and eyebrows. Why? Because if she gets your genes, the kid would be gl (especially if she wants a girl with long eyelashes and thick eyebrows). DON'T HAVE DRY/GREASY/LIGHT BLONDE HAIR (you can get away with slight dandruff, as long as it's not too much) , HAVE GOOD DENSITY, LOW NORWOOD AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE LONG/MEDIUM HAIR TO SHOW OFF YOU HAVE GOOD HAIR GENES

LIPS/NOSE: MOST COMMON SURGERIES AMONG GIRLS, RHINOPLASTY AND LIP FILLERS. YOU AS A GUY JUST NEED GOOD SHAPE ON THOSE 2 THINGS, LIPS NEED TO LOOK NORMAL, NOT TOO BIG (AFRICAN TIER), BUT NEITHER INVISIBLE).

TL: DR : If you have to worry about these small things, that can't really be fixed, such as ipd, es ratio etc , then you are a subhuman genetic trash. You need a decent non subhuman base to looksmax, soft features literally make up your whole face, so max those out. Fix them according to your harmony.

example : don't get hairline lowering surgery from 5 fingers tall forehead to 2 fingers tall. You may regret it and look comical . Better stick with your natural base as long as it's not subhuman (fivehead isn't death-tier if you got a good face and proportions)

PRETTYBOYS ARE POPULAR BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING GIRLS NEED : GOOD LIP SHAPE AND SIZE, GOOD EYE SHAPE, GOOD EYELASHES AND EYEBROWS , HEALTHY HAIR AND A NORMAL NOSE. EVEN IF THEY HAVE SLIGHT ''FALIOS'' SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM HERE LIKE NON IDEAL ES RATIO/IPD/MIDFACE RATIO, THEY STILL APPEAL BECAUSE OF SOFT FEATURES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ChickenAndRiceBrah, valhalar and 25 others
Read every word.

People here are such bitches.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: downwardGod, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19398 and 16 others
NT is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, bogii, Biggdink and 25 others
HANG YOURSELF IF YOU SHITPOST YOU ADHD SUFFERING TODDLER THAT CAN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO AN IMPORTANT THREAD LIKE THIS ONE. I WILL PAY FOR THE ROPE AND SHIP IT TO YOU

''MY ES RATIO IS 0.50 INSTEAD OF 0.49 (example numbers, im not an psl autist) WHY DID GOD DO ME SO DIRTY?!''

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

''FUCK ME, IT'S OVER FOR ME, MY GONIONS ARE FACING INWARDS AND MY GONIAL ANGLE ISN'T 90 DEGREES''

View attachment 1577326

Not saying you won't look better with outward facing gonions or higher cheekbones provided they go along with your other features (HARMONY DUMB BITCHES) .

Literally shut the fuck up you pussies, even girls that fraud a lot more than most of you here don't complain about these autistic features that most people don't notice irl

What do girls look for in a guy? THE THINGS THEY FRAUD THE MOST AND ARE MOST CONCIOUS ABOUT: HAIR , EYE AREA, LIPS AND NOSE (not saying jaw doesnt matter but you can get away without it as long as its not recessed, you dont need skeleton tier hollow cheeks or bonesmashed cheekbones)

EYE AREA: JUST HAVE LONG AF EYELASHES , GOOD EYE COLOR (can get away with darker colors as long as you make up for it) , DON'T HAVE BRUTAL NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, THICK DARK EYEBROWS, NEUTRAL OR POSITIVE TILTED, NOT FAGGOT SHAPED EYEBROWS THO

HAIR: Girls obsess over hair in the right places, head, stubble, eyelashes and eyebrows. Why? Because if she gets your genes, the kid would be gl (especially if she wants a girl with long eyelashes and thick eyebrows). DON'T HAVE DRY/GREASY/LIGHT BLONDE HAIR (you can get away with slight dandruff, as long as it's not too much) , HAVE GOOD DENSITY, LOW NORWOOD AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE LONG/MEDIUM HAIR TO SHOW OFF YOU HAVE GOOD HAIR GENES

LIPS/NOSE: MOST COMMON SURGERIES AMONG GIRLS, RHINOPLASTY AND LIP FILLERS. YOU AS A GUY JUST NEED GOOD SHAPE ON THOSE 2 THINGS, LIPS NEED TO LOOK NORMAL, NOT TOO BIG (AFRICAN TIER), BUT NEITHER INVISIBLE).

TL: DR : If you have to worry about these small things, that can't really be fixed, such as ipd, es ratio etc , then you are a subhuman genetic trash. You need a decent non subhuman base to looksmax, soft features literally make up your whole face, so max those out. Fix them according to your harmony.

example : don't get hairline lowering surgery from 5 fingers tall forehead to 2 fingers tall. You may regret it and look comical . Better stick with your natural base as long as it's not subhuman (fivehead isn't death-tier if you got a good face and proportions)

PRETTYBOYS ARE POPULAR BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING GIRLS NEED : GOOD LIP SHAPE AND SIZE, GOOD EYE SHAPE, GOOD EYELASHES AND EYEBROWS , HEALTHY HAIR AND A NORMAL NOSE. EVEN IF THEY HAVE SLIGHT ''FALIOS'' SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM HERE LIKE NON IDEAL ES RATIO/IPD/MIDFACE RATIO, THEY STILL APPEAL BECAUSE OF SOFT FEATURES
good skin too

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, MaxillaMaxing and Umbra

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

View attachment 1577326

High iq .

A normie badboy lifemogs an autistic chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, SAR, Deleted member 17344 and 2 others

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

View attachment 1577326

what about people who cry about maxilla here?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Umbra
good skin too
damn i'm so retarded, how could i forget this, girls fraud that the most, looking like a painting to hide acne, acne scars, dark circles, wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14781, iwillbeflinch and 3 others
too many small bad features=death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18244, chawaje and 1 other person
what about people who cry about maxilla here?
You don't need to have a dog maxilla to be gl, it's all limited by genetics, depends on how recessed it is, if it affects your whole face and health. Then yes, it needs to be fixed. Not to mention forward growth but also how wide it is, wide maxila= wide smile (will make your face more compact and give it ''support'' ) .

tl : dr : It's important, but it depends for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Danish_Retard
damn i'm so retarded, how could i forget this, girls fraud that the most, looking like a painting to hide acne, acne scars, dark circles, wrinkles
ngl heres my prettyboymaxxing list
jaw - hollow cheeks (done)
face - no beard (done) good skin (in progress)
eyes - already aesthetic
nose - already made it upturned with rhinoplasty
lips - fillers (in progress) color (will buy lipstick)
cheek bones - slight / very small implant for shape
hair - perm or highlights (in progress(

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13588 and Umbra
You know you are one of the autistic socially outcasts when you write a 10 page long essays on an autist froum advising other autist to not be autistic:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 19478, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
You don't need to have a dog maxilla to be gl, it's all limited by genetics, depends on how recessed it is, if it affects your whole face and health. Then yes, it needs to be fixed. Not to mention forward growth but also how wide it is, wide maxila= wide smile (will make your face more compact and give it ''support'' ) .

tl : dr : It's important, but it depends for everyone.
what if my maxilla is above average in forward growth but still not as good as my sister who has barrett tier maxilla

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 13588
You know you are one of the autistic socially outcasts when you write a 10 page long essays on an autist froum advising other autist to not be autistic:lul:
This shit is 1 paragraph and mostly pictures.

Over for your IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13588 and 3 others
hes trynna help us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
idk i got mad all of a sudden and decided to make this thread, i stay like 30 mins a week on this site, i've been going OUTSIDE AND SAW HOW LIFE REALLY IS, NOT LISTENING TO BASEMENT CREATURES HERE ABOUT WHAT LIFE IS REALLY LIKE

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: FrenchChad, Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
what if my maxilla is above average in forward growth but still not as good as my sister who has barrett tier maxilla
It's like saying the exact same thing but with a different feature, like :

''
what if my cheekbones are above average but still not as good as my sister who has richard ramirez tier cheekbones
''

Are you sure you will look better with her maxilla? Everyone's harmony is different and 1 thing on someone wont look better on you, you may look better from the side but how will your other features react to it ? It's like having a wide IPD and narrow maxilla and decide to expand your maxilla for aesthetics but end up increasing your IPD and you fuck your harmony more, do you get me? Is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
It's like saying the exact same thing but with a different feature, like :

''

''

Are you sure you will look better with her maxilla? Everyone's harmony is different and 1 thing on someone wont look better on you, you may look better from the side but how will your other features react to it ? It's like having a wide IPD and narrow maxilla and decide to expand your maxilla for aesthetics but end up increasing your IPD and you fuck your harmony more, do you get me? Is it worth it?
yes i do

so i should worry more about front than side right?

• +1
yes i do

so i should worry more about front than side right?
side profile can give you an idea on what's wrong with your face from the front, but then again for some people it doesnt mean anything , look at Chico's side profile , nothing impressive but he is gl from the front, while this is the opposite for some.

But in general front > 3/4 view > side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
in after

he is tall 6'2ft+ white normie with hair = CHAD

@SubhumanCurrycel
My god.....

Can I be real with you bro?

Man to Man?

No way you're that retarded.....right?

My nigga, have you never heard of sarcasm?

Is your life that socially deprived?

Praying for you.

Over for you nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13588
side profile can give you an idea on what's wrong with your face from the front, but then again for some people it doesnt mean anything , look at Chico's side profile , nothing impressive but he is gl from the front, while this is the opposite for some.

But in general front > 3/4 view > side profile
my front is good looking

• +1
  • Love it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
tbh i think blackpill makes most of us really insecure
"Us" boy im here just to shitpost.

But yea, most ppl OD on the blackpill and just ROT/LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell and Umbra
My god.....

Can I be real with you bro?

Man to Man?

No way you're that retarded.....right?

My nigga, have you never heard of sarcasm?

i was joking too....
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13588

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 13588
The fact that he legit looks better says something.
yeah its almost as if they photoshopped him a way better hairline and way better lower third while trying to pass it off as just "haicut and smile"

improved pheno too

• +1
  • JFL

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

View attachment 1577326

@FiveFourManlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
water

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13588 and Umbra

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

View attachment 1577326

Though I do agree with the premise of the thread, that people here put too much importance on little things they cannot change anyway but I did want to point out something.

´´don't complain about these autistic features that most people don't notice irl´´

Nearly everything about your face, including its ratios, will subconsciously be registered in the brains of people in order to come to a conclusion about your face. Whether that be that you´re good looking, bad looking, weird-looking, etc...

It all matters (to differing degrees) but like you said it´s ultimately still useless to spend hours bitching about it knowing you can´t change it.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Looks234 and Umbra

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

View attachment 1577326

nice thread, bookmarked thanks my brotherly looksmaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
Shut up faggot

@subhuman incel thoughts on this motherfucker?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
ngl heres my prettyboymaxxing list
jaw - hollow cheeks (done)
face - no beard (done) good skin (in progress)
eyes - already aesthetic
nose - already made it upturned with rhinoplasty
lips - fillers (in progress) color (will buy lipstick)
cheek bones - slight / very small implant for shape
hair - perm or highlights (in progress(
Are there also bone or calcium phosphate implants instead of Plastic / silicone? I wouldn't want to have synthetic material inside my body.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Frame height and dick are the only features worth complaining about
And maybe hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Richard_Hungwell and Umbra
  • So Sad

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

View attachment 1577326

What if you are a 5'7 manlet?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

View attachment 1577329

View attachment 1577325

View attachment 1577326

Didn't read because of caps lock

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
if you cant have normal friendships with other guys around you then dont even bother with any looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
A lot of people get rhino because they think their nose is too big, when in reality it only seems too big because their jaws are recessed. So imo jaw is also very important, as even NT people can spot something's wrong with your face if you have a weak jaw, they just can't pinpoint it. Ofc you don't need a giga long mandible or a minecraft steve tier gonial angle to be appealing, but i'd still add a strong jaw to the list of important features

• +1