Stop obsessing over small and unimportant features you fucking SOCIAL OUTCASTS

HANG YOURSELF IF YOU SHITPOST YOU ADHD SUFFERING TODDLER THAT CAN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO AN IMPORTANT THREAD LIKE THIS ONE. I WILL PAY FOR THE ROPE AND SHIP IT TO YOU

''MY ES RATIO IS 0.50 INSTEAD OF 0.49 (example numbers, im not an psl autist) WHY DID GOD DO ME SO DIRTY?!''

View attachment 1577329

''OH MY GOD , I'M DONE FOR, MY CHEEKBONES ARE LOW SET''

View attachment 1577325

''FUCK ME, IT'S OVER FOR ME, MY GONIONS ARE FACING INWARDS AND MY GONIAL ANGLE ISN'T 90 DEGREES''

View attachment 1577326

Not saying you won't look better with outward facing gonions or higher cheekbones provided they go along with your other features (HARMONY DUMB BITCHES) .

Literally shut the fuck up you pussies, even girls that fraud a lot more than most of you here don't complain about these autistic features that most people don't notice irl

What do girls look for in a guy? THE THINGS THEY FRAUD THE MOST AND ARE MOST CONCIOUS ABOUT: HAIR , EYE AREA, LIPS AND NOSE (not saying jaw doesnt matter but you can get away without it as long as its not recessed, you dont need skeleton tier hollow cheeks or bonesmashed cheekbones)

HAIR GENES AND SOFT FEATURES ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT

EYE AREA: JUST HAVE LONG AF EYELASHES , GOOD EYE COLOR (can get away with darker colors as long as you make up for it) , DON'T HAVE BRUTAL NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, THICK DARK EYEBROWS, NEUTRAL OR POSITIVE TILTED, NOT FAGGOT SHAPED EYEBROWS THO

HAIR: Girls obsess over hair in the right places, head, stubble, eyelashes and eyebrows. Why? Because if she gets your genes, the kid would be gl (especially if she wants a girl with long eyelashes and thick eyebrows). DON'T HAVE DRY/GREASY/LIGHT BLONDE HAIR (you can get away with slight dandruff, as long as it's not too much) , HAVE GOOD DENSITY, LOW NORWOOD AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE LONG/MEDIUM HAIR TO SHOW OFF YOU HAVE GOOD HAIR GENES

LIPS/NOSE: MOST COMMON SURGERIES AMONG GIRLS, RHINOPLASTY AND LIP FILLERS. YOU AS A GUY JUST NEED GOOD SHAPE ON THOSE 2 THINGS, LIPS NEED TO LOOK NORMAL, NOT TOO BIG (AFRICAN TIER), BUT NEITHER INVISIBLE).

TL: DR : If you have to worry about these small things, that can't really be fixed, such as ipd, es ratio etc , then you are a subhuman genetic trash. You need a decent non subhuman base to looksmax, soft features literally make up your whole face, so max those out. Fix them according to your harmony.

example : don't get hairline lowering surgery from 5 fingers tall forehead to 2 fingers tall. You may regret it and look comical . Better stick with your natural base as long as it's not subhuman (fivehead isn't death-tier if you got a good face and proportions)

PRETTYBOYS ARE POPULAR BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING GIRLS NEED : GOOD LIP SHAPE AND SIZE, GOOD EYE SHAPE, GOOD EYELASHES AND EYEBROWS , HEALTHY HAIR AND A NORMAL NOSE. EVEN IF THEY HAVE SLIGHT ''FALIOS'' SOME PEOPLE CALL THEM HERE LIKE NON IDEAL ES RATIO/IPD/MIDFACE RATIO, THEY STILL APPEAL BECAUSE OF SOFT FEATURES
Not the hair genes fuck, i have too much hair already

I have very thin lips (practically invisible). I cope by telling myself at least I don't have DSLs.

I have very thin lips (practically invisible). I cope by telling myself at least I don't have DSLs.
my father has it
it's a slight failo but never thought of it much
but women will value it more on average

Fillers can go wrong
but try growing your beard
and after it
consider filllers

You sure about the hollow cheeks part bro ?
Screenshot 20220216 0011282

I look like the epitome of approachable face and NTness on this pic tbh :what: :feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
what if my maxilla is above average in forward growth but still not as good as my sister who has barrett tier maxilla
Too much forward growth is feminine

my father has it
it's a slight failo but never thought of it much
but women will value it more on average

Fillers can go wrong
but try growing your beard
and after it
consider filllers
It's never even been brought up my entire life until I started browsing lookism stuff. I didn't even realize it was a problem. I never realized I was a lipless Muppetcel.

As for the beard thing...all I can grow is a crackhead goatee. I don't think I'm much of a beard guy anyways, even if I was capable of growing a decent one. I prefer the clean shaven look.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
It's never even been brought up my entire life until I started browsing lookism stuff. I didn't even realize it was a problem. I never realized I was a lipless Muppetcel.

As for the beard thing...all I can grow is a crackhead goatee. I don't think I'm much of a beard guy anyways, even if I was capable of growing a decent one. I prefer the clean shaven look.
try minoxidil
and see how it goes
I doubt your lips are much of a problem

1.) it's male bonding, on a aspie-ish forum anyway, over a shared "hobby" muh looks/looksmaxxing.... Looks/aesthetics started ~ 2010 and appealed at least in part because had hope they could bypass a lot of their nerves/approach anxiety/lack of charisma and "level up". It can be broken and analyzed and autistic filks liked that, They were some who lost their minds, who apparently previously thought appearance made no difference to women, just men.
1.)they don't actually care about the zygos ratio on its own, as noted it's a random number mean little
2.)some ppl like trying to find ways to show if they're "ugly" often then so they don't have to take responsibility for past failures they are still rustled over
the 'blackpill' is mainly a coping mechanism, despite its proported sadsack worldview. Many actual geeks dont care that much but blackpill was done by curious basement types - very needy, given into the muhsgnany rage but the cog dissonance apparently not strong enough... but they stil secretly idealists, never admit it
it says that if you do something (romantically) and it fails, it's not your fault because of muh genetic determinism. Oh the hand if you do nothing and sit on the basement for 10 years. That's ok too, because you probably would've got rejected and if you had superior genetics you wouldn;'t have been in the basement anyway! Oh and it means you don't need to have any regrets. Because "It never begin". BTW this shit can break the average mind. Only the strongest minds and grounded, rock solid can bear it, ppl like "heartbroken" incels spring to mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I don't want to risk screwing up my collagen though.