Stop saying a 6 inch penis is small !

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
My penis is just 3 inches when erect. Now THAT's small. I'd kill to have almost 5 inches!! So many guys here complain about their small dick, then tell you it's 6 inches. Please! My dick is officially a micro penis. Try having intercourse with this thing! I've always been ashamed of it, embarrassed by it. I seldom have tried to get women into bed because I'm so worried about them being disappointed in my size. How can you get a woman all hot and heavy then show her THIS pathetic thing! If she doesn't end it right there, she will later. I've had only 2 girlfriends in my life, and sex with only one (the other was a virgin). I've gone at least 25 years without a woman in my life (other than hookers and massage parlors - and I don't even try to have intercourse with them either). I'm actually embarrassed with it even when I'm with a hooker! So guys, be happy your dick isn't as small as mine. You still have a chance to get women - I don't. I've had a miserable, depressing, non-existant sex life. The small size of my penis has ruined my life!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ducksoover, buflek, standardcel and 14 others
“8x7 or death”
-:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Samsepioler, Zonar and 5 others
“8x7 or death”
-:soy:
Screenshot 2023 12 09 230221

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, AlexanderTheGreat11, justropemaxbro and 6 others
its small for ethnics

big if u are a white brah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spark, Zeruel, Manfrommars and 1 other person
My penis is just 3 inches when erect. Now THAT's small. I'd kill to have almost 5 inches!! So many guys here complain about their small dick, then tell you it's 6 inches. Please! My dick is officially a micro penis. Try having intercourse with this thing! I've always been ashamed of it, embarrassed by it. I seldom have tried to get women into bed because I'm so worried about them being disappointed in my size. How can you get a woman all hot and heavy then show her THIS pathetic thing! If she doesn't end it right there, she will later. I've had only 2 girlfriends in my life, and sex with only one (the other was a virgin). I've gone at least 25 years without a woman in my life (other than hookers and massage parlors - and I don't even try to have intercourse with them either). I'm actually embarrassed with it even when I'm with a hooker! So guys, be happy your dick isn't as small as mine. You still have a chance to get women - I don't. I've had a miserable, depressing, non-existant sex life. The small size of my penis has ruined my life!
The gap isn’t at 7 inches it’s a 6 inches. If you are bigger than 6 inches you are fine.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
6 inches as for girth is ideal, as for length well….

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
6 inches is around the lower ideal range for most women

Is this from reddit

Try fucking jelqing bro. Lifefuel for dicklets.

Dick size matters
:feelsbadman:

i have 8 inches

• WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker
7 inch is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
It’s not about the size it’s about how you use it.

My dick is small too

Last edited:
If you aren't at least 6 inches non bone pressed then it's fucking over. And even then it's not ideal. Ideal is 7 x 5.5 non bone pressed.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel