Stop smoking weed before sleeping, Potheads GTFIH

Incoming

Incoming

rot bad sun good
We know that REM sleep allows for the natural production of HGH and testosterone. Marijuana has been shown to increase the amount of time spent in deep sleep stages. The increase in those stages results in less time in REM (rapid eye movement). The REM stage is where dreams occur. Hence why most potheads have dreamless sleep. I couldn't find any studies detailing the exact reduction of rem sleep but it's pretty significant.
Since quitting MJ, I've had vivid dreams every nigh - a sign that i'm getting REM sleep or in an REM rebound phase. I also feel more rested when I wake up, less groggy, and recover faster from workouts.

In short, weed before sleep is killing your gains, test and hgh production. Find another way to cope 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Yes, I agree with you, smoking weed is literally wasting it. But drinking some cannabis infused milk before sleeping for 1 week restored all my 5 years of bad circadian rhythm.

You just made me want to smoke weed more. That sounds awesome.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, FootLongDong, Incoming and 2 others
yeah but one could argue that weed actually acts as a growth hormone secretagogue due to the release of Ghrelin.

but I agree, it's not good at all.

Yea I used to smoke every night now it's a daytime thing for me.

Like almost all consequences of marijuana, this is temporary. As soon as you stop for a while it all goes back to normal. That being said, don't do it in puberty.

I stopped smoking weed because my stomach turns into a bottomless pit. I only do it occasionally now, if I’m with other people and everyone else is doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
yo i dont give a fuck

you think these effects are dramatic and massive but it rly only makes u a bit groggy in the morning

the cheap vacation and dopamine and general happiness from weed outweighs that shit

also when i smoked everyday then quit i had awesome dreams and nightmares for 2 weeks and i loved it so much.

Just use weed as a reward after work/school/exercise and its cool. also smoke every other day minimum.

yo i dont give a fuck

you think these effects are dramatic and massive but it rly only makes u a bit groggy in the morning

the cheap vacation and dopamine and general happiness from weed outweighs that shit

also when i smoked everyday then quit i had awesome dreams and nightmares for 2 weeks and i loved it so much.

Just use weed as a reward after work/school/exercise and its cool. also smoke every other day minimum.
For me they were dramatic because I smoked every night. Smoking occasionally or every other night is fine this is more for addicts like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Every night I have vivid dreams and when I wake up I feel like shit and not rested, why does this happen to me

• +1
Reactions: getra
Do you really think the HGH produced in REM is significant to produce any change in your body/looks? Ffs

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Over for potheads, I am a good family man who was never touched cannabis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If I smoke weed at all my dreams are not interesting at all, all the way to non existent. One of the reasons I don't smoke much weed anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I had to stop too. Using weed to sleep is a slippery slope, particularly if you are an insomniac. Lack of rem sleep is why you almost always wake up groggy if you went to bed high, even if you got more than 8 hours. Now I just use melatonin, tho even that I'm trying to stop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Incoming