Stop talking about sex

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Fresh sphinx of beER bELl
It's unattainable anyway. That's why I never cold approached or had an online dating profile once in my life. Also, remember that women have virtually all the same boring, entitled, low IQ personality. If you have to break your back in sweat and tears to get a fat LTB then you're being played by society.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, hopecel, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
I got banned from is. btw so don't even try it

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
it’s not that hard to do actually

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
We'll never get sex so why even bother to care about it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, vermillioncorefan and 📎♿️⚙️
It's unattainable anyway. That's why I never cold approached or had an online dating profile once in my life. Also, remember that women have virtually all the same boring, entitled, low IQ personality. If you have to break your back in sweat and tears to get a fat LTB then you're being played by society.

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
women have virtually all the same boring, entitled, low IQ personality.
Yeah man it's the same shit over and over, they're hell demons. I think I'm only attracted to them by looks, haven't found a single one that I liked for the personality. It's incredible how lame women are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6, vermillioncorefan and Eriot Lodger
I’m gonna try getting laid no matter how many flakes or rejects I get. I can’t live without intimacy, even if it can be many months in between

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I’m gonna try getting laid no matter how many flakes or rejects I get. I can’t live without intimacy, even if it can be many months in between
It's your fault that women are bossy and entitled. You feed them validation which they digest and give back by shitting on you. Only time you should hit on a woman is when throwing a fit.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and vermillioncorefan
i also tought but i got surgery ascended i now i fuck anyone i want. life is good you know what i mean? just gotta play ur cards right. from truecel to solid htn 💯💯

i also tought but i got surgery ascended i now i fuck anyone i want. life is good you know what i mean? just gotta play ur cards right. from truecel to solid htn 💯💯
Are you NT?

Are you NT?
im not. but i went from high inhib to low inhib and i guess thats more important them being NT. Im very low inhib nowadays and girls legit fall hard for low inhib guys with a masculine, rebellious badboy behavior. i dont even need to read social cues, i just do what i want and say what i want and my looks do the job for me