saggyballsackcel
Green like the mofo grinch
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2024
- Posts
- 1,272
- Reputation
- 670
Why is tretinoin plus microneedling just standard advice, like we give it away and tell goyim to fien all over India mart and buy tretinoin in bulk, tretinoin is literally a A level retinoid, the strongest of the bunch, and even regular retinols are wicked strong, I fucking applied retinol on my face, regular adalpeen and did microneedling and now I have a weird asa burn mark that is slowly fading and that is taking too long too fade away, im in fycking shambles, shit looks like some blue hyperpigmentation and I have used retinol in the past with good results but barely, this time ig I went too hard but I must’ve not used enough sunscreen this time or used to much, these are drugs you use very very patientally and the everyone just gives it off to everyone as if tret isn’t prescription grade for specific scenarios and extreme situations.
Last edited: