Stop trying to be pretty boys, retards

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Seriously. Every single pretty boy I know that has facemaxxed, styles hair every single day, is thin, and dressed up every day either has no gf or a really ugly one. Even if they’re low inhib. Stop trying to look like this.

Examples:

5AA02C0C 896E 4246 8362 662B13F61EB0

5C00FAD7 72C3 4D86 AFE4 02A68D7B70BC

7AD70938 CCF7 4EC5 A7F5 7F2CAA1BCA1F

Now of course you guys probably think they’re attractive because these male models are WOMEN hormonally. They're a glitch in nature causing females to grow dicks. Look at their torso's. Their tiny skulls. Their narrow faces. They have the least chance of survival in any environment. They're wired to stay home and cook + nurture for the children. They are the least sexually desirable males in the world, that's why you only ever see them with ugly chicks.

You guys are FUCKED up in the head and lack basic understanding of how nature works. What's attractive to heterosexual dudes like yourselves... IS NOT ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN'S PUSSIES.

Here’s some legitimately genetically gifted high-T SLAYERS. Enough with this low t baby face worshipping.

77DA9E1E 4652 4630 819E 03D2795E7C75

07FB2579 7AC9 4D78 BABC 3E5E42CF72FE

29715D0E 0028 4F19 BB28 2349C730120B

1CA36E6C 8823 4193 B1BF 64AD8D78330A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 4720, Lorsss and 7 others
bully is the best game ngl

• +1
Reactions: Alexand, NormieKilla, Deleted member 466 and 1 other person
Fuck off

Pretty boy slay jb’s

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Solidcoin, Deleted member 5891 and 14 others
It's hard to try to be a pretty boy. It's something that just sort of happens. This is absolute rubbish though lmao

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Solidcoin, mrdolphin and 6 others
Chico is 6’4 and his face/bones are pretty masculine as well, irl he will outslay the shit outta all those guys you posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Good_Little_Goy, Npcdoomer and 9 others
Chico is 6’4 and his face/bones are pretty masculine as well, irl he will outslay the shit outta all those guys you posted
I think he's the mix between prettyboy and chad.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, 5'8manlet, NormieKilla and 4 others
I think he's the mix between prettyboy and chad.
Yea his face is pretty and masculine at same time which is perfect add in his height and he’s drowning in pussy

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, NormieKilla and Deleted member 656
My metod for lookmaxing is mewing and become a jojofag
IMG 20190121 202945

• +1
Reactions: Yungyphnx and UltraExtremeIntense
Yea his face is pretty and masculine at same time which is perfect add in his height and he’s drowning in pussy
I already know that dude. rofl

You don’t see Chico fucking 12 girls in 1 months

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4720

Bicch gvng gvng

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel, Deleted member 443, BornAgainChad and 1 other person
Cope threads like this should be bannable.

JFL at calling TOP PAID MODELS, which are selected to appeal and to SELL to the majority of population and which women FAWN over in their social media "women with dicks".

Another "muh masc" supporter

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 4720, Good_Little_Goy and 15 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Sub5virgin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, randomvanish, Deleted member 443 and 3 others
Seriously. Every single pretty boy I know that has facemaxxed, styles hair every single day, is thin, and dressed up every day either has no gf or a really ugly one. Even if they’re low inhib. Stop trying to look like this.

Examples:

View attachment 15041

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15043

Now of course you guys probably think they’re attractive because these male models are WOMEN hormonally. They're a glitch in nature causing females to grow dicks. Look at their torso's. Their tiny skulls. Their narrow faces. They have the least chance of survival in any environment. They're wired to stay home and cook + nurture for the children. They are the least sexually desirable males in the world, that's why you only ever see them with ugly chicks.

You guys are FUCKED up in the head and lack basic understanding of how nature works. What's attractive to heterosexual dudes like yourselves... IS NOT ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN'S PUSSIES.

Here’s some legitimately genetically gifted high-T SLAYERS. Enough with this low t baby face worshipping.

View attachment 15047
View attachment 15048
View attachment 15049
View attachment 15050
You sound like a 12 year old whos watched highschool musical and based your entire undersanding of how males are supposed to look.

The dudebro frat boy phase was over fucking 15 years ago.
I9ujlXZ

You are disconected from reality or just some standard gymrat coping

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
You don’t see Chico fucking 12 girls in 1 months

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT, you need to see pics in social media and also videos of those models being swarmed by women in events. Also their party non official pics too.

85B1BBA0 9D26 4DD7 B8D7 66E9C2CF0590

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Autist
He’s married you autist

Even so. He probably wasn't slaying that many girls in month when he was single. Just doesn't seem like Chico's lifestyle. Probably fucked a new girl every couple of months but most likely was a serial monogamous guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Even so. He probably wasn't slaying that many girls in month when he was single. Just doesn't seem like Chico's lifestyle. Probably fucked a new girl every couple of months but most likely was a serial monogamous guy.
JFL at chico for living in monogamy whereas all men were made to be polygamous :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
There was a drinking game and one of the questions asked was have you had a 3some, 4some, 5some, and Chico kept drinking. jfl @ copers saying he didn't slay​

• +1
Reactions: xefo, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 443 and 1 other person
This is a cope thread and u all know it pretty boys deep in pussy while u take autism pics in bathtub

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Autist
JFL at chico for living in monogamy whereas all men were made to be polygamous :lul:

Polyamory is very low IQ and high IQ. Monogamy is low IQ and very high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: entrenador
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Most "pretty boys" are on the masculine side of average. If you look at their bone structures they still have prominent brow ridges and strong lower thirds. They aren't as DOM as your average MMA fighter or WWE superstar but they masc mog 80% of the male population. The pretty boy look, masculine bones but pretty facial features, is ideal for having broad appeal which is what you need to be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, randomvanish, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
if women fuck dogs, then i don't think a boymaxxed chad could be considered unattractive

You shouldn't think about IQ as a spectrum, with one way being representative of a high IQ and the other of a low IQ. The people with below average IQs are usually more conservative and orderly, perhaps because they have to be to compete with the higher IQ people. They tend to lean towards monogamy. The people with above average IQs are the opposite, more open to a bit of creativity and new experiences. That's pretty much the defining characteristic of someone with an above average IQ. The very low IQ people are mostly just cognitively barbaric enough to go for whatever, and the very high IQ people in my experience, get tangled up in the morality of it all and stick to monogamy on that basis.

It's the same with politics. Lower IQ people are more likely to be right wing. Higher IQ people are more likely to be left wing. The very high IQ people are usually right wing.

Alarm8 ur high

Love you :heart::heart::heart:

MeKiss

• +1
Reactions: entrenador and dogtown
>tfw people tell me I look high T
>I don't act high T
Is there anything worse? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
>tfw people tell me I look high T
>I don't act high T
Is there anything worse? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Acting high t has been suppressed in humans through the years as they become civilized, this is the 21 century act like a civilized human would not an ape

Even so. He probably wasn't slaying that many girls in month when he was single. Just doesn't seem like Chico's lifestyle.
He said on video he's had sex with more than 2 women at the same time. Also models fuck each other on regular basis, so he's definitely been in orgies and done all kinds of wild shit.

Holy cope.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
You shouldn't think about IQ as a spectrum, with one way being representative of a high IQ and the other of a low IQ. The people with below average IQs are usually more conservative and orderly, perhaps because they have to be to compete with the higher IQ people. They tend to lean towards monogamy. The people with above average IQs are the opposite, more open to a bit of creativity and new experiences. That's pretty much the defining characteristic of someone with an above average IQ. The very low IQ people are mostly just cognitively barbaric enough to go for whatever, and the very high IQ people in my experience, get tangled up in the morality of it all and stick to monogamy on that basis.

It's the same with politics. Lower IQ people are more likely to be right wing. Higher IQ people are more likely to be left wing. The very high IQ people are usually right wing.

Love you :heart::heart::heart:

View attachment 15100
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 443
There was a drinking game and one of the questions asked was have you had a 3some, 4some, 5some, and Chico kept drinking. jfl @ copers saying he didn't slay​

And just lmao @ you taking everything that a mm has on social media as fact. Not denying that Chico didn't get his freak on but, you're very aspie if you think he was slaying left and right.

You act as if we have a choice. Bones choose wether you are slayer, pretty boy or incel.

prettyboys slay hard lmao u are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, RedPilledStemcel and Deleted member 656
If they're getting laid, your opinion as a heterosexual man means less than dick.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
And just lmao @ you taking everything that a mm has on social media as fact. Not denying that Chico didn't get his freak on but, you're very aspie if you think he was slaying left and right.
Cope. It was a casual drinking game and the models didnt drink to every question. You're seriously bluepilled if you think these guys dont slay. Chico was like the only male model that the average teenager/any normie knew about

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 443
This thread is the biggest cope I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 2227, dogtown and 3 others
JFL these masculine guys get height mogged by pretty boys. Girls admire pretty boys. It does make them wet.
Of course women are into masculine men but who the fuck cares about older women's tastes.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Deleted member 470

Examples:

View attachment 15041

View attachment 15042

View attachment 15043

View attachment 15047
View attachment 15048
View attachment 15049
View attachment 15050
RICHARD RAMIREZ RICHARD RAMIREZ RICHARD RAMIREZ perfect example of slayer prettyboy only thing that fucked him up whas his teeth because of drugs

• +1
Reactions: mogorgetmogged
cake IQ post. pretty boys like chico slay. stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Cope. It was a casual drinking game and the models didnt drink to every question. You're seriously bluepilled if you think these guys dont slay. Chico was like the only male model that the average teenager/any normie knew about
So if people ask a virgin if he’s a virgin do you think he gonna say yes? Lachowski probably did that as a joke since he had threesomes no doubt then kept drinking as he didn’t want to spoil the joke foursome fivesomes etc
You lot are legit aspies