Stop using celebheights

SunniMogger

SunniMogger

Diamond
Yes only site out there that has the closest guess to actual true height but it still isn't a correct. Unless Rob Paul has managed to meet every single nigg it's all cope
So many angles and factors included that soem pics can't deduct shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, don'tbeautistic, Lmao and 1 other person
shutup shitskin smelly bug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28610, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and SunniMogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47531, Dr. Mog, virren and 2 others
People be like "he's 5'11 and 3/4,I've seen him in the subway once"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, Inquisiting_Vitiate, Dr. Mog and 3 others
It’s my cope. Being 173 I’m taller than a lot of frauds that claim 5’10. Like most of the fags from one direction

Yes, I've seen some celebrities from close too, and many tend to be much shorter than their reported official height...

It's funny to read idiotic comments like "I met Shaq in Dallas airport and he was only 5'11. I couldn't believe my eyes!" or "If you drop to 197.5 cm at night then you're 6'5.75 not 6'6".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate, Deleted member 19766 and SunniMogger
I walked pass Christian Bale in London, he was maybe 3 cm taller than me but he was wearing boots and i was wearing flats so he is not 5'11.75' but closer to 5'11.25 at night barefoot so downgrade him Rob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Marsik, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
It’s my cope. Being 173 I’m taller than a lot of frauds that claim 5’10. Like most of the fags from one direction
Bieber is 5'7 and claims 5'10 lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Bieber is 5'7 and claims 5'10 lmfao
Bro I kid u not chicks think I’m 5’10 cause of all the inflation. Mfs add 2 inches to their heights

Bro I kid u not chicks think I’m 5’10 cause of all the inflation. Mfs add 2 inches to their heights
I can't claim 5'11 at all, I can claim 5'10" and girls will be like "maybe you are" and "you're like 5'10" when i tell them my height.

I could probably say I'm almost 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22780
I can't claim 5'11 at all, I can claim 5'10" and girls will be like "maybe you are" and "you're like 5'10" when i tell them my height.

I could probably say I'm almost 5'11
Yup but I like saying my real heigt so all the fakers get screwed w their lies. It’s funny when a guy barely taller than me claims 5’11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
the night height is cope for short people, you should be able to claim your morning height given that majority of people fraud an extra inch minimum
It's funny to read idiotic comments like "I met Shaq in Dallas airport and he was only 5'11. I couldn't believe my eyes!" or "If you drop to 197.5 cm at night then you're 6'5.75 not 6'6".

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chasseur
the night height is cope for short people, you should be able to claim your morning height given that majority of people fraud an extra inch minimum
Hmm then I’m claiming 174

why do people think this site is telling the truth? Most guesses are wrong.

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
Rob Paul is high IQ and aspiemaxxed, most dumbasses who considerably question his height claims say stupid shit about how they passed by a celeb and they were X height, not factoring in stuff like posture, spine compression, shoes, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
if u arent gonna meet them why does it matter