Stop using filters/morph on your selfies.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Seriously, this may sound bluepilled but personal experience: this shit fucks your mind.
After a time you will never see yourself as you should and will expect to have the ''filters'' appearence IRL; it kinda difficults your brain to know what is you and what isnt.
If you are going to use filters, use it for something minor, like your nose/lips/eyebrows, but dont overdo it.
2 to 3 years ago i used to get a lot of filters on my pictures, after a time i started realizing that.
Also, another experiment: get a good looking guy and try to morph his face, you will realize that even if he is goodlooking after you apply filters/morph into his face he will look DOGSHIT before it; the same can apply to yourself.
TLDR: ONLY MORPH/FRAUD YOURSELF ON PHOTOS ON A WAY THAT ITS JUST A SLIGHT BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF, A VERSION THATS ACHIAVABLE AND REASONABLE ( MAYBE THRU SOME SURGERIES )

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, hiT, RoundHouse and 5 others
True, i want kill myself when i morph my face then look at myself in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Taylorswift and joeveniro
True, i want kill myself when i morph my face then look at myself in the mirror
same, i've always felt like shit after realizing im not the morph, feelsbad

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and BradAniston
Also you cant fraud foids so if you meet a chick online with selfies of you when you are 10% bf lean and you show up 4 pounds heavier they are gone

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Seriously, this may sound bluepilled but personal experience: this shit fucks your mind.
After a time you will never see yourself as you should and will expect to have the ''filters'' appearence IRL; it kinda difficults your brain to know what is you and what isnt.
If you are going to use filters, use it for something minor, like your nose/lips/eyebrows, but dont overdo it.
2 to 3 years ago i used to get a lot of filters on my pictures, after a time i started realizing that.
Also, another experiment: get a good looking guy and try to morph his face, you will realize that even if he is goodlooking after you apply filters/morph into his face he will look DOGSHIT before it; the same can apply to yourself.
TLDR: ONLY MORPH/FRAUD YOURSELF ON PHOTOS ON A WAY THAT ITS JUST A SLIGHT BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF, A VERSION THATS ACHIAVABLE AND REASONABLE ( MAYBE THRU SOME SURGERIES )
Y’all be using filters ive never done that because I always seen it as a female thing so I’ve never used them

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I did this and I always felt shocked whenever I see the original unmorphed version.

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
What do u use to morph I actually need to morph something about me

whats the best way to see how i really look like bro

jfl if you take pics and dont have girls record you in public

actually i used to morph all my profile pics on telegram/whatsapp class groups and my insta . each grade we met new female college classmates and they were all talkative and interested in me on social media like i was a model or sth :lul:people would actually replied my massages unlike past when they treated me like a ghost when i did not morph my pics.but for the first time when they saw me irl it was the worst feeling ever. the look on their faces when they realized something is off :lul: :lul: :lul: i still morph my pics btw at least people would consider you human and answer you online if you got a gl profile pic. would recommend morphing if you are not gl pros are more than the cons. i use gimp and picsart btw

Last edited:
Its not bad to use little bit of fillers that hide your acne.. I mean in real life these things does not pop as badly as they do in Strong Camera light.