STOP USING LIFTS. THEY WILL FK YOU UP.

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
Placing heel lifts in your shoes creates secondary effects similar to the wearing of any high-heeled shoes; cowboy boots, ladies' high-heels, and many types of fashion shoes cause similar adaptations in the wearer's stride, gait, foot, and lower leg, and can create foot and ankle problems if the added height is excessive or the shoe is not well-engineered for you.

Potential Long-Term Side-Effects of Using Heel Lifts:

• If a lift raises only the heel, then there can be "bridging" between the heel and the ball of the foot. This lack of mid-foot support can cause arch problems, particularly if a soft lift is constantly pushing the foot upward against the tongue of the shoe.
    This can be avoided by using a lift which is long enough to support the mid-foot almost all the way forward to the metatarsal area, and which does not compress when walking. A well-designed heel lift should effectively tilt the foot bed or insole forward as if it were part of the last of the shoe, rather than leaving the mid-foot unsupported. In heel lifts, longer is better.
  • The addition of a lift in the heel of a shoe causes the foot to be resting on a slope downward toward the toes. This can cause fore-and-aft slippage in the shoe when walking, and can result in calluses under the metatarsal or ball of the foot or the large toe. This effect is very dependent on the person's gait and stride, and is seldom serious unless the calluses become corns, but can be annoying.
  • Achilles' tendon issues; since a heel lift raises the foot within the shoe, it can cause inflammation of the tendon due to the pressure and rubbing of the narrower top part of the heel cup or heel counter pressing against the tendon, and, can cause shortening of the tendon and hamstrings due to the reduced angle at the ankle from the steeper slope on which the foot rests. Tendons which are not stretched regularly tend to shorten. The reduction in tension on the Achilles' caused by use of a heel lift can be beneficial, if the therapeutic goal is to allow for tendon healing.
  • All molded foam in-shoe lifts are soft enough to create appreciable vertical motion in the shoe when walking or running, and the increased rubbing of the heel can cause calluses and blisters, inflammation of the Achiles' tendon, and excessive wear on socks and shoes. Also, the constant pressure of a soft shoe lift pressing upward against the foot has the potential to cause or aggravate mid-foot and arch problems.
    Unless you are trying to cushion or reduce impact on inflamed pressure points such as plantar warts or heel spurs, the use of compressible gel or foam heel lifts should be avoided.
  • Badly-designed height inserts are also very uncomfortable for your foot; placing a badly-shaped lump of foam in your shoes will not be comfortable for walking. Period. For a review of one such product, HeightShoeReview.com offer their impressions. Don't waste your money on these, they are unusable.
A Short-Term Issue

In the short term, the most acute problem likely to come from using shoe lifts is associated with "height-enhancing" heel lifts which place more than 1/2" inside common types of shoes; if the height inserted is more than 1/2", the heel will not be firmly held in place by the shoe, and the wearer will tend to walk out of the shoe, and be prone to sprain or break an ankle after losing control when the ankle rolls to the side with the foot tucked under. Shoe inserts which add more than 1/2" of height should be avoided, due to this risk.

ALSO IT IS NOTHING BUT COPE. YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY BECOMING TALLER. ONE DAY YOU WILL TAKE OFF YOUR LIFTS AND BE DISCOVERED FOR THE INSECURITY YOU HAVE, JFL. STOP THIS COPE FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL. NEVER ADD MORE THAN 1.5" FROM SHOES.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, syke, Beetlejuice and 15 others
Yeah lifts are short term cope and only work in the public in winter

Just fraud to Xft with lifts bro is one of the dumbest cope on here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Matheus and 10 others
Lifts are good in theory but in practice the likelihood of you being eventually outed as a height fraud is unacceptably high

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, diggbicc and 8 others
Okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, okay! (That part)
Beggars can't be choosers, bitch this ain't Chipotle
Nigga with an attitude, I feel like O'Shea
Walkin', livin' legend, man I feel like Kobe

@Amnesia , thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
just lose your mind and suicide instead theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, MentalistKebab, Saoirsecel and 14 others
me is sad now

• So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Age of Empires and aestheticallypleasin
Lifts are good in theory but in practice the likelihood of you being eventually outed as a height fraud is unacceptably high
@Simone Nobili already got exposed, jfl.

Indeed, It's just a matter of time before you are exposed, not to mention the long term effects of getting your joints fked up

I couldnt imagine a fake life of trying hard desperately to engage in a neverending battle to convince others that i'm an inch taller than i really am. its so sad.
me is sad now
Glucosamine sulphate + posture max + Timberlands is more than enough and doesnt look like youre coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5701
a doctor told me that a 1 cm shoe lift would not hurt
but 1 cm is not worth it so fuck it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I've been wearing lifts and shoes with heels for years now.

No troubles with gait, feet or any other health issues because I'm relatively fit and stretch properly.

I have one lift for each pair of shoes so I'm basically the same height whenever people see me outside. Nobody has ever caught me heightfrauding. When I first started wearing them, people said "you look taller." I told them I'd been doing yoga for my posture.

Literally nobody mentions me being shorter when I'm barefoot because most of the time I'm not in bare feet and when I am I'm sat down or whatever and nobody cares because I told them my frauded height already.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Darwined, EdwardCullen and 2 others
a doctor told me that a 1 cm shoe lift would not hurt
but 1 cm is not worth it so fuck it
You can just wear shoes that add 1.5" like timberlands, most normie shoes add slightly less than an inch anyway
I've been wearing lifts and shoes with heels for years now.

No troubles with gait, feet or any other health issues because I'm relatively fit and stretch properly.

I have one lift for each pair of shoes so I'm basically the same height whenever people see me outside. Nobody has ever caught me heightfrauding. When I first started wearing them, people said "you look taller." I told them I'd been doing yoga for my posture.

Literally nobody mentions me being shorter when I'm barefoot because most of the time I'm not in bare feet and when I am I'm sat down or whatever and nobody cares because I told them my frauded height already.
You have no calluses etc, on your feet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Just be born with good height genes

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Clark69, Chadeep and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 5912
a doctor told me that a 1 cm shoe lift would not hurt but 1 cm is not worth it so fuck it
Just wear Nike Airmaxes like I do. I wear the 720’s, those give me 1.5 inches of height and in combination with a 0.5 inch lift it’s about 2 inches in total.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Just wear Nike Airmaxes like I do. I wear the 720’s, those give me 1.5 inches of height and in combination with a 0.5 inch lift it’s about 2 inches in total.
are they good for everyday use?
since I buy 1 shoe once a year

• +1
Reactions: twilight
The discrepancy is too much with 2" difference w/ and w/ out shoes.

I think 720's by themselves are already very bulky and add 1.6". Adding 0.5" on top of that will have 0 effect on your SMV and will only if anything have negative side effects.

The choice is yours though, i'm just advising.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 5912

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 8080, Clark69 and 12 others
lifts are for subhumans

people will notice it when you take them off indoors

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, RAITEIII and aestheticallypleasin
No pain no gain

are they good for everyday use?
since I buy 1 shoe once a year
The air bubble is pretty big so it might take getting used to for the first day or so. They’re pretty good, though. I use them everyday.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 5912
You can just wear shoes that add 1.5" like timberlands, most normie shoes add slightly less than an inch anyway

You have no calluses etc, on your feet?

No. I wear boots that are 1.5" and then lifts which are 1". Takes me from just under 5'10 to 6'.

Never had any trouble with feet. Rolled my ankle once when I tried wearing 2.5 inch lifts. At that point, I think you'd get issues on joints.

But I'm fine with 1inch lifts plus whatever shoes I'm wearing.

The discrepancy is too much with 2" difference w/ and w/ out shoes.

I think 720's by themselves are already very bulky and add 1.6". Adding 0.5" on top of that will have 0 effect on your SMV and will only if anything have negative side effects.

The choice is yours though, i'm just advising.
You might be right. I’ll probably grow another inch at least before I stop growing.

People are retards buy shoes like
Balenciaga triple a. They have big pads at the bottom and people think it ddocislly accoetbake becuase the shoes are cool

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Age of Empires and aestheticallypleasin
But wear lifts when you go in the club or social gatherings where women are
Short term shit

I only wear lifts when going to meet women that are similar height to me so that they don't disqualify me for being shorter than them in heels, jfl

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 8080, HighIQcel and 1 other person
No. I wear boots that are 1.5" and then lifts which are 1". Takes me from just under 5'10 to 6'.

Never had any trouble with feet. Rolled my ankle once when I tried wearing 2.5 inch lifts. At that point, I think you'd get issues on joints.

But I'm fine with 1inch lifts plus whatever shoes I'm wearing.
That's a huge difference, ngl but I can see why nobody would comment if you never take them off, jfl. also surprised you have 0 callouses, i read theyre pretty common after using lifts.

Maybe some stranger height aspies could tell but wouldn't just say it.

Elevator shoes robert
Unnamed
1 hcAupVgof1d9mnDZ PZcuA

the proportions and knees looks comically high after a certain point (1.5").
People are retards buy shoes like
Balenciaga triple a. They have big pads at the bottom and people think it ddocislly accoetbake becuase the shoes are cool
Balenciagas still look like cope shoes but not as bad as lifts because you can claim youre fashionmaxxing.

whenever i see chinese manlets wearing balenciagas i know the reason theyre doing it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
I only wear lifts when I go out in the weekend with my social circle so they won't harm me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Age of Empires, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I only wear lifts when I go out in the weekend with my social circle so they won't harm me
Adding 1.5-2" on random occasions won't do any damage but this is more to do with regular use, everyday

@Amnesia , thoughts?
I use 4 inch lifts no issues at all. Yeah they take some getting used to to walk in but it becomes natural after a while
lifts are for subhumans

people will notice it when you take them off indoors
THats whyy I also have lift slippers I take everywhere I go, in case I go to someones house and have to take my shoes off I put the indoor slipper lifts on. I tell ppl I have an old football injury on my lower back and feet that make walking barefoot hurt so I have to wear shoes with insoles for arch support when rlly its lift shoes with lift insoles

I even have lift sandals for this summer when going to the beach, but this is the fist summer ever me frauding height so it's gunna be interesting cause I have never actually worn these sandals before that add height out in public

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, Patient A, Marsiere214 and 12 others
I use 4 inch lifts no issues at all. Yeah they take some getting used to to walk in but it becomes natural after a while

THats whyy I also have lift slippers I take everywhere I go, in case I go to someones house and have to take my shoes off I put the indoor slipper lits on. I tell ppl I have an old football injury on my lower back and feet that make walking barefoot hurt so I have to wear shoes with insoles for arch support when rlly its lift shoes with lift insoles
WTF does nbody notice or do you never take them off

Adding 1.5-2" on random occasions won't do any damage but this is more to do with regular use, everyday
I wear 4 inches everyday AMA

@Nosecel did u think amenisia was the only one JUST FUCKING LOL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Amnesia and aestheticallypleasin
WTF does nbody notice or do you never take them off
I am always wearing shoes and have different lifts for different settings.

But I have had a FWB before mke a comment like "u wear large shoes dont u" but she meant like high top style shoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and RAITEIII
Women can fraud pretty much anything, totally fair if men want to fraud some height.

• +1
Reactions: syke

But I have had a FWB before mke a comment like "u wear large shoes dont u" but she meant like high top style shoes
Lifts sandals wtf? Lol

By the way I'M NOT COPING IT'S JUST TILL I GET LEG LENGTHENING

The only person I ever got caught by was a police officer that had me step out of the car do to a field sobriety test. i was wearing huge lifts and asked if I could take them off to do the walk the line test and standing on one foot.

I take them off nd hes like Woahhh why are you so much shorter now son. I explained the lift shoes and how they are like high heels for men and we guys need help too and he thought it was very interesting. He had never heard of these types of shes before. He actually wanted to check them out and look at them and was cool.

And no I wasnt drunk and didnt get in trouble, he just smelled alcohol from my car cause I was driving some drunk friends home and dropped them off earlier
Lifts sandals wtf? Lol

By the way I'M NOT COPING IT'S JUST TILL I GET LEG LENGTHENING

Height frauding is a lifestyle

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 4614, Beetlejuice and 9 others

lift sandals? Yeah im curious how do you put lifts in slippers or sandals?

can you show which sandals and lifts u have, im surprised you havent been busted for wearing lifts, without shoes on tbh.

also things like transitioning from the shoes to sandals, jfl. that must be awkward? or do you do it sitting down or when nobody is watching..?

THats whyy I also have lift slippers I take everywhere I go, in case I go to someones house and have to take my shoes off I put the indoor slipper lifts on. I tell ppl I have an old football injury on my lower back and feet that make walking barefoot hurt so I have to wear shoes with insoles for arch support when rlly its lift shoes with lift insoles

I even have lift sandals for this summer when going to the beach, but this is the fist summer ever me frauding height so it's gunna be interesting cause I have never actually worn these sandals before that add height out in public
What lifts do you use and what shoes do you wear? 4 inches holy fuck

Im using 1 inch lifts in my boots and Im already walking weird, more than that would be painful for daily use
No fucking way anyone here uses 4 inch lifts

What lifts do you use and what shoes do you wear? 4 inches holy fuck

Heres a page with "4 inch lifts" however the advertised height is never what you actually get, it's more life 2.8 but then I stuff them with height insoles also

Insoles

I am 5'10'' / 5'9'' ish night height with with both lifts and insoles I get 6'1'' easy

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Incoming
The only person I ever got caught by was a police officer that had me step out of the car do to a field sobriety test. i was wearing huge lifts and asked if I could take them off to do the walk the line test and standing on one foot.

I take them off nd hes like Woahhh why are you so much shorter now son. I explained the lift shoes and how they are like high heels for men and we guys need help too and he thought it was very interesting. He had never heard of these types of shes before. He actually wanted to check them out and look at them and was cool.

And no I wasnt drunk and didnt get in trouble, he just smelled alcohol from my car cause I was driving some drunk friends home and dropped them off earlier

Do you feel that some type of boot could be interfering the blood circulation in your legs ever? I literally perma wear these shoes.

Do you feel that some type of boot could be interfering the blood circulation in your legs ever? I literally perma wear these shoes.
None of the shoes I wear feel like they are causing any hard or pain, no. I even have a pair I workout in at the gym and do cardio machines it's fine

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, aestheticallypleasin and RAITEIII

that's actually insane, i have a lot of respect for you now, real dedicated looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Amnesia
that's actually insane, i have a lot of respect for you now, real dedicated looksmaxxing
Yeah the height fraud plus blue contacts. I am a fraud. And those are two things women compliment me on a lot, my height and my colored eyes. lmfao

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, IhateDentists, Darwined and 9 others
Yeah the height fraud plus blue contacts. I am a fraud. And those are two things women compliment me on a lot, my height and my colored eyes. lmfao
Holy fuck bro mad respect.
Its okay if i ask questions?
How many years now?
Favourite brand for shoes?
Favourite shoes
Favourite insoles?
How do you train?
How do you go the beach?
Favourite slippers/flip flops for height?
Any problems as far as health, were you ever called out? Family friends who noticed the difference?
Favourite blue contacts?
Any health problem.
Thank you very much for taking your time.
Thats okay bro, woman will kill themself if makeup was banned

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Marsiere214, syke and 2 others
But honestly you can mantain these frauds because you only stay with those foids at a superficial level.

I can tell that it's fucked for a relationship. Even FWB is dangerous, knowing anyone too much is dangerous, when it comes to hiding those frauds.

You are forced to be a mysterious guy who won't ever settle down no matter how much they chase.

Apparently you've never wanted to take it further tho.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin