STOP USING LIFTS. THEY WILL FK YOU UP.

Yeah the height fraud plus blue contacts. I am a fraud. And those are two things women compliment me on a lot, my height and my colored eyes. lmfao
Do you think you would slay less if you didn't fraud height and you stayed 5'10?

Do you think you would slay less if you didn't fraud height and you stayed 5'10?
It's not that HE THINKS. It's a fact that he knows.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and HighIQcel
But honestly you can mantain these frauds because you only stay with those foids at a superficial level.

I can tell that it's fucked for a relationship. Even FWB is dangerous, knowing anyone too much is dangerous, when it comes to hiding those frauds.

You are forced to be a mysterious guy who won't ever settle down no matter how much they chase.

Apparently you've never wanted to take it further tho.
Hey man i want to annoy you with the same questions i asked amnesia.
How many years now?
Favourite brand for shoes?
Favourite shoes
Favourite insoles?
How do you train?
How do you go the beach?
Favourite slippers/flip flops for height?
Any problems as far as health, were you ever called out? Family friends who noticed the difference?
Favourite blue contacts?
Any health problem.
Thank you very much for taking your time.

But honestly you can mantain these frauds because you only stay with those foids at a superficial level.

I can tell that it's fucked for a relationship. Even FWB is dangerous, knowing anyone too much is dangerous, when it comes to hiding those frauds.

You are forced to be a mysterious guy who won't ever settle down no matter how much they chase.

Apparently you've never wanted to take it further tho.
Yeah that was my logic for doing it in the first place. i figured who cares, these women aren't gnna see me in the long run.

I literally have had multiple women tell me the reason they were interested in me was cause of my blue eyes. Also I get told my height is "hot." So yeah for sure.
@Dutcher

Look at my post here for the shoes I wear and insoles

And here are the contacts. "Romance Dian" 5:02

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27148, Darwined, Jones and 2 others
I don't want to fraud like this forever I hope to get money and get the surgery I need to make it permanent jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Yeah that was my logic for doing it in the first place. i figured who cares, these women aren't gnna see me in the long run.

I literally have had multiple women tell me the reason they were interested in me was cause of my blue eyes. Also I get told my height is "hot." So yeah for sure.
@Dutcher

Look at my post here for the shoes I wear and insoles

And here are the contacts. "Romance Dian" 5:02

Saw it thanks man. How do you handle sport? Never knew how to fraud this part. How do you squat for example

Saw it thanks man. How do you handle sport? Never knew how to fraud this part. How do you squat for example

I work out in these and they have never been an issue for lifting weights or anything

It just takes getting use to

I work out in these and they have never been an issue for lifting weights or anything

It just takes getting use to
Is that all your footwear, the sandals and those shoes? And wait what you stuff these with more insoles?

And what height end up at ?

Is that all your footwear, the sandals and those shoes? And wait what you stuff these with more insoles?

And what height end up at ?
He said he goes from around 5'10 to 6'1

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
I don't want to fraud like this forever I hope to get money and get the surgery I need to make it permanent jfl
Are u really planning on getting LL surgery?

vwxfxvmvkhwz.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
Thank god I’m 6’1

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
A bit unrelated, but does anyone know the story of this clip? I can't help but laugh whenever I see it. Where did it come from? What caused it? Who is that guy?
make a thread bro i want to know as well

tag me

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
imagine wearing lifts.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
I use 4 inch lifts no issues at all. Yeah they take some getting used to to walk in but it becomes natural after a while

THats whyy I also have lift slippers I take everywhere I go, in case I go to someones house and have to take my shoes off I put the indoor slipper lifts on. I tell ppl I have an old football injury on my lower back and feet that make walking barefoot hurt so I have to wear shoes with insoles for arch support when rlly its lift shoes with lift insoles

I even have lift sandals for this summer when going to the beach, but this is the fist summer ever me frauding height so it's gunna be interesting cause I have never actually worn these sandals before that add height out in public
fcking genius

Yes. I wanted to keep researching on height increase by interfering biochemical processes but I currently do not have the money so it wouldn't be realistical for me to think on that.
I started using lifts in December and some people believe i had a growth spurt and keep complementing my height and legs.

It's really crazy i just stay with my mouth shut jfl. I'm the ultimate frauder tbh.

Last edited:
@Amnesia what shoes are you wearing only lifts or elevator shoes?

Greetings

I don't see any difference between lifts and Nike shoes tnh

Lift shoes are as cope as wig for baldness

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Best are Boots with 0.5 Insoles

Hey man i want to annoy you with the same questions i asked amnesia.
How many years now?
Favourite brand for shoes?
Favourite shoes
Favourite insoles?
How do you train?
How do you go the beach?
Favourite slippers/flip flops for height?
Any problems as far as health, were you ever called out? Family friends who noticed the difference?
Favourite blue contacts?
Any health problem.
Thank you very much for taking your time.
Srry I think I never saw ur comment.

-Almost 1 year

-No specific brand just boots

-boots

- I dont care about insoles jfl

- I dont go to the gym but there are another shoes that u can use. Ask amnesia.

- I dont go to the beach, pool, or any place that involves water as this is overkill for my frauds. Amnesia says he goes to the beach though.

- I do not use flip flops lmao? U can fraud height with that. I only use boots.

-No health issue. Rather better (mental) health. Which is translated to better health overall too lmao.

- I dont do contacts

Imma get LL

Imma get LL
good boy

me too

we will ascend hard when we are out of manletdom

i will mog so hard then i'll commit crime, go to jail and meeksmaxx
will have women sucking my cock through a glory hole in my cell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96 and HighIQcel
good boy

me too

we will ascend hard when we are out of manletdom

i will mog so hard then i'll commit crime, go to jail and meeksmaxx
will have women sucking my cock through a glory hole in my cell
Nigga i just want a gf. At 5 9 ill prob be normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
The pain will never end for manlets.

Manlet = pain
Lift-fraud = pain
LL = pain

• JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Clark69 and Deleted member 9699
The pain will never end for manlets.

Manlet = pain
Lift-fraud = pain
LL = pain
IF you aren't euphoric 247 you are manleting wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Ocelot
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot
This is kinda cringe tbh. I've worn those amazon chinese shoe lifts in boots in January and February to school everyday and I was considered decently tall and it wasn't uncomfortable, it helped me walk w/ better posture and feel confident too. I encourage everyone to buy them, they're only like $12 or 10
euros, and you learn to walk with them pretty quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
if i hadnt wore 1 inch lifts i would be kv today so stfu

Yeah lifts are short term cope and only work in the public in winter

Just fraud to Xft with lifts bro is one of the dumbest cope on here
why winter?