Stopped growing at an early age

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
Prior to my 14th birthday, when I was 13, I was officially measured at 5'10. At the time, I heightmogged the vast majority of my peers and was considered to be tall by a lot of people. Fast forward to 2020, now that I'm 22, I've only grown 1 additional inch in height and stand at 5'11 (6'0 in normal shoes if that makes any difference). I've literally grown 1 inch since turning 14, fucking brutal. Has anyone had similar experiences?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6723 and 10 others
no

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, FutureMogger and Gargantuan
Brutal, but be glad that youre not 5'7 like pube.... Ok, I'll stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 6217 and 8 others
Yes, I haven't grown noticeably since I was 14 and practically nothing since 15 (5'3.75" to 5'5.5" to 5'6" now)

• +1
Reactions: PYT, goat2x, DianabolDownie and 4 others
My doctor said i was 6ft at 14 which is bs lol that whore couldn't even read

i was abut 5'10 now im 6'2+ at 17

stupid doctors

• +1
Reactions: PYT, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5802 and 4 others
Yes, I haven't grown noticeably since I was 14 and practically nothing since 15 (5'3.75" to 5'5.5" to 5'6" now)
Its fuckin over frodo

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Chadelite

Attachments

• images - 2020-04-19T182209.195.jpeg
    images - 2020-04-19T182209.195.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 10524, xefo and 2 others
suifuel

• +1
Reactions: PYT

stupid doctors
Yh they're autistic cunts, I think they predicted I would end up being 6'3 or so, never happened jfl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and PYT
I stopped growing at 15

Seems like a pattern here, genetically determined manlets stop growing earlier aswell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, PYT, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
tenor.gif

I'm 17 and still growing :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, WadlowMaxxing and Gargantuan
Good height considering you're still growing. Do you think you could reach 6'3 potentially?
I don't think so, either way i don't want to be that tall because then my frame width will just look weird.

My bideltoid width is very less, it's only 19.25-5 inches (non-worked out).

188 cm sounds ideal imo.

I am already growing 0.5 cm every 2-4 months without any supplementation.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
tenor.gif

I'm 17 and still growing :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:.
I'm 17 too but I'm turning 18 in a few months will I keep growing by then?
Btw sorry if you don't know the answer to my question.

Exactly the same for me. It sucks man.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Prior to my 14th birthday, when I was 13, I was officially measured at 5'10. At the time, I heightmogged the vast majority of my peers and was considered to be tall by a lot of people. Fast forward to 2020, now that I'm 22, I've only grown 1 additional inch in height and stand at 5'11 (6'0 in normal shoes if that makes any difference). I've literally grown 1 inch since turning 14, fucking brutal. Has anyone had similar experiences?
Did you hit puberty noticeably earlier than your peers? Seems like you had early puberty.

Exactly the same for me. It sucks man.
It does. For me personally it was such a weird thing to observe/experience, you go from heightmogging most people your age to gradually seeing them catching up or overtaking you throughout the years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, RAITEIII, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 685, Gargantuan and 1 other person
wow another pubertymaxxing thread this is new and exciting.

Did you hit puberty noticeably earlier than your peers? Seems like you had early puberty.
That's a good theory and I might have done. I do remember my moustache was starting to grow around 13 before I started shaving but I'm not sure if that's a sign of early puberty lol. I'm not sure what the other signs of early puberty are.
Imagine being 6'9 ffs, would mog everyone

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Hopeful333
It does. For me personally it was such a weird thing to observe/experience, you go from heightmogging most people your age to gradually seeing them catching up or overtaking you throughout the years.
Exactly. I've been shorter than average during primary school and it really bugged me. During middle school I was taller than the average person and I thought I was finally done being short and it felt amazing to just be able to not feel short anymore. During highschool though things returned to the way they were and I was short again. I really don't want to make this seem bigger than it is but being shorter than most of the people you know really fucks with you. Looking up to talk to people the same age as you mentally wires your brain into feeling weaker than others. You really have to take control of yourself just to feel normal. I started puberty early so I think that's why this is the way it is. My closest friend who is also the tallest person I know started puberty super late and was basically a stick until he began lifting. Even tho I love him I have to be honest I hate the feeling of being mogged by him 24/7. It really isn't fair at all bro. Fuck this earth.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Ocelot, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
Exactly. I've been shorter than average during primary school and it really bugged me. During middle school I was taller than the average person and I thought I was finally done being short and it felt amazing to just be able to not feel short anymore. During highschool though things returned to the way they were and I was short again. I really don't want to make this seem bigger than it is but being shorter than most of the people you know really fucks with you. Looking up to talk to people the same age as you mentally wires your brain into feeling weaker than others. You really have to take control of yourself just to feel normal. I started puberty early so I think that's why this is the way it is. My closest friend who is also the tallest person I know started puberty super late and was basically a stick until he began lifting. Even tho I love him I have to be honest I hate the feeling of being mogged by him 24/7. It really isn't fair at all bro. Fuck this earth.
It's true when you're short it just becomes so much hard to be respected by guys and be attractive to girls, even if you're naturally NT/confident/extroverted/charismatic/funny etc. (unless you have money/status or a chad face ofc) Even though I'm really average in height myself and would have absolutely loved to be taller, I guess I can count myself happy that I'm not manlet height cause that brings so much more problems to the table in comparison to being average height. If you're really short I think your best bet would be to try to money/statusmaxx in the long run and cope in the meantime by lifting (not excessively by roids) and/or mma/boxmaxxing. If you can beat the shit out of people, even if they are (way) taller than you, they will have to respect you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Ocelot and Turanid_Bull
I was 5-11 at 15 i was considered tall now at 22 Im 6’0 184cm only people i height mogged before height mog me now even my best friend who was 5’10 When i was 5’11 is now 187 cm

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Gargantuan
It's true when you're short it just becomes so much hard to be respected by guys and be attractive to girls, even if you're naturally NT/confident/extroverted/charismatic/funny etc. (unless you have money/status or a chad face ofc) Even though I'm really average in height myself and would have absolutely loved to be taller, I guess I can count myself happy that I'm not manlet height cause that brings so much more problems to the table in comparison to being average height. If you're really short I think your best bet would be to try to money/statusmaxx in the long run and cope in the meantime by lifting (not excessively by roids) and/or mma/boxmaxxing. If you can beat the shit out of people, even if they are (way) taller than you, they will have to respect you.
THANKFULLY I am 5'9 and just say i am 5'10 so I am not short statistically but for some reason 80% of guys I see on the street are taller than me. So yeah I am short.

Loking up vs down is like a switch in the brain. I literally feel more confident when looking down to a person. It isn't everything obviously but imagine something like a little sting to your confidence every day of your life. You feel it after a while. And I mean this forum is literally the only place I can mention this without being dismissed by people saying height isn't that important (who happen to be taller than me).

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 39, Gargantuan and 2 others
you're like a close friend of mine. He was 5'11 at 13 and towered over everyone. Now we're 24 and he's the same height, he might have grow like half an inch idk.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and DianabolDownie
Iam 5’7 and I havent grow since 13,and iam 15 now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, itorroella9, AlmostAnIncel and 2 others
you're like a close friend of mine. He was 5'11 at 13 and towered over everyone. Now we're 24 and he's the same height, he might have grow like half an inch idk.
Damn pretty similar indeed, must have been frustrating for him to lose his height advantage.
feels bad man

I don't even understand how shit like that even happens.

Your body gets you all excited at an early age and then fucks you over in the end. I've personally always been average in height throughout school. I'm hoping I can squeeze out maybe an inch more before I turn 19 in like 3 months but it isn't likely.

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel and Gargantuan
My bideltoid width is very less, it's only 19.25-5 inches (non-worked out).

188 cm sounds ideal imo.
Bro im 5’10 with bideltoid of 21, go hit the gym

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john2 and Gargantuan
Bro im 5’10 with bideltoid of 21, go hit the gym
That sounds like massive lifefuel if you aren't lying.

Do you reckon i can hit 21 ~ 22 inches bideltoid width?

Also do you know how much your bideltoid width was before you gymceled?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
That sounds like massive lifefuel if you aren't lying.

Do you reckon i can hit 21 ~ 22 inches bideltoid width?

Also do you know how much your bideltoid width was before you gymceled?
Of cource, im not really gymcelled because i am 16 and i do only pushups and pullups. I have broad shoulders but wide hips too.
Of cource, im not really gymcelled because i am 16 and i do only pushups and pullups. I have broad shoulders but wide hips too.
And i made a mistake with measuring, my bidetoid is 20,5 inch

• +1
Reactions: john2
i was 5'10 at like 12, now i'm 20 and 5'11.5" idk what went wrong

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Gargantuan and AlmostAnIncel
Brutal but at least you're a decent height, I was god knows how short at 14, 5'11 barefoot now at 16 and still growing. Praying to Allah to become 6'1 barefoot (my uncles are lanky af like 6'3 but my dad is like 5'8)
I don't even understand how shit like that even happens.

Your body gets you all excited at an early age and then fucks you over in the end. I've personally always been average in height throughout school. I'm hoping I can squeeze out maybe an inch more before I turn 19 in like 3 months but it isn't likely.
I was average bloomer and I'm still growing, just pray to Allah and posturemaxx to encourage growth
I was the same probably at 15 (175cm) just don't do drugs and you'll grow, I'm 5'11 barefoot now at 16 and 4 months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Gargantuan
Brutal but at least you're a decent height, I was god knows how short at 14, 5'11 barefoot now at 16 and still growing. Praying to Allah to become 6'1 barefoot (my uncles are lanky af like 6'3 but my dad is like 5'8)

I was average bloomer and I'm still growing, just pray to Allah and posturemaxx to encourage growth

I was the same probably at 15 (175cm) just don't do drugs and you'll grow, I'm 5'11 barefoot now at 16 and 4 months
If you were shorter than 5'9 2 years ago and are 5'11 now + still growing, I think you'll have a decent chance of getting to 6'1 considering you're only 16.

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel
Yes bro. At 14 I was almost fully done with my growth, it must have been stunted somehow. At 15 I measured 5'10 and now at 19, I'm still that height, maybe 5'11 on a very good day. My penis stopped growing, too. I always was a meaty kid, kinda tallish too. My arm circumference is that of a 14 year old boy, my face looks like I'm 14 too. People ask me how I get to work, if my mom drives me, meanwhile I'm able to drive the car for 2 fucking years now. One female Co worker treats me like a fucking child, asking me if my mom gets mad if I don't eat her breakfast, that I should not listen to dirty conversations of Co workers. That's just how I got treated when I was a child!
I avoid people as much as possible. I can't stand the fact that I'll never look like a man. I'm a beta, because that's the only thing my looks allow me to be. I'm only happy when I'm at home. Once social comparison outside of my comfy home is there, I wanna stop existing.
At 15 I turned vegetarian and barely ate. It might have contributed to it.
I have 6'' wrists, tiny girly hands, very short arms etc. Narrow ribcage.
I want to get LL surgery but even then I'll have short arms, hands, wrists etc.. But still worth it because I won't look up to people as much.
Its brutal, only realized this when I crossed age 18. I always had the hope I'll have another masculinisation growth spurt. It never happened.

stupid doctors
I remember going to the family doctor at 15. The doctor told my mom I was very tall for my age. Fuck. I wish I kept growing taller

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and RAITEIII
Yes bro. At 14 I was almost fully done with my growth, it must have been stunted somehow. At 15 I measured 5'10 and now at 19, I'm still that height, maybe 5'11 on a very good day. My penis stopped growing, too. I always was a meaty kid, kinda tallish too. My arm circumference is that of a 14 year old boy, my face looks like I'm 14 too. People ask me how I get to work, if my mom drives me, meanwhile I'm able to drive the car for 2 fucking years now. One female Co worker treats me like a fucking child, asking me if my mom gets mad if I don't eat her breakfast, that I should not listen to dirty conversations of Co workers. That's just how I got treated when I was a child!
I avoid people as much as possible. I can't stand the fact that I'll never look like a man. I'm a beta, because that's the only thing my looks allow me to be. I'm only happy when I'm at home. Once social comparison outside of my comfy home is there, I wanna stop existing.
At 15 I turned vegetarian and barely ate. It might have contributed to it.
I have 6'' wrists, tiny girly hands, very short arms etc. Narrow ribcage.
I want to get LL surgery but even then I'll have short arms, hands, wrists etc.. But still worth it because I won't look up to people as much.
Its brutal, only realized this when I crossed age 18. I always had the hope I'll have another masculinisation growth spurt. It never happened.

I remember going to the family doctor at 15. The doctor told my mom I was very tall for my age. Fuck. I wish I kept growing taller
Damn that's brutal. I'm not gonna encourage you to start doing roids but you might want to take a closer look at kickboxer Rico Verhoeven:

Rico-verhoeven.jpg
This is him at 20

1518435859_RicoVerhoeven.jpg
This is him at 30

And I'd be amazed if this transformation is purely down to bonesmashing (not sure if that's even legit in the first place). Let's not forget he's an elite athlete (everyone is on some kind of gear at the elite level at any sport imo) so there's a good chance roids made his face more masculine, even in his 20s.

Damn that's brutal. I'm not gonna encourage you to start doing roids but you might want to take a closer look at kickboxer Rico Verhoeven:

Rico-verhoeven.jpg
This is him at 20

1518435859_RicoVerhoeven.jpg
This is him at 30

And I'd be amazed if this transformation is purely down to bonesmashing (not sure if that's even legit in the first place). Let's not forget he's an elite athlete (everyone is on some kind of gear at the elite level at any sport imo) so there's a good chance roids made his face more masculine, even in his 20s.
I might roid later when I'm 22+. I will gymcel for 2 years natty now, maybe get buccal fat removal. Roids are risky for me because I have severe acne and heart problems

I might roid later when I'm 22+. I will gymcel for 2 years natty now, maybe get buccal fat removal. Roids are risky for me because I have severe acne and heart problems
I'm also gymcelling natty right now and haven't used roids thus far so I can't tell you what's its like and what you would have to take. Reason being I'm already at NW2 and I'd be scared it would result in losing even more hair.

same, i at 14 or even earlier i was 5'7, now at 16 i'm the same height, and my dick didn't grow either

I was 172 when I was 13, then by the time I turned 15 I had shrunk to 171.

Not exactly, but between at 14, for 7months. I grew nothing, not a cm. When growth was supposed to be it's highest I didn't grow at all. Absolutely no growth at all

Have you considered an aromatase inhibitor?
No lol, it screws you up badly. It messes with your sexuality and preferences apparently.
I know a blackpiller on another forum who destroyed his hormonal system for a while with it.

Not a single cm after 15.

No lol, it screws you up badly. It messes with your sexuality and preferences apparently.
I know a blackpiller on another forum who destroyed his hormonal system for a while with it.
I've tried different inhibitors, in different dosages. Anastrozole was awful, I couldn't stand it. I got off it immediately. I've tried Aromasin since and sticking to low doses of 5mg, I haven't had any bad side effects, well. There was a slight decrease in sex drive. But that's something I can live with. Aromasin is also a suicidal inhibitor, so there isn't any up in downs with hormones. You don't have to take it, but I would reccomend it. Most people who suffer at the hands of an ai seem to be those using cancer level doses

• +1
Reactions: john2
Same thing for me unfortunately. Although I think it’s the minority