Story #2 my last somewhat success story

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So I was at working inside the gas station,it was like February and starting to get real cold out. And I thought I would hit on girls so low I think wouldn't reject me. This was about a year and a half ago.

There was this big girl ,I didn't think she was that horrible at first. I asked if she was single and if I could get her number and she said yeah. I texted her for a couple days,conversation was good. Then I went to hang out with her for the first time. I held her hand in the car and kissed her.

Then got back to her house which was a nice place out In this country land i also broke my side mirror off by a pole in her drive way and i noticed there was another one laying on the ground,she mentioned im not the only one whos done that. We get to her bed and I kiss her and suck on her titties. Then I go for sex,and find out she really stunk down there. My fingers would smell so much like fish after I fingered her hard,and that's the only time I seen her get off and moan.

Then i tried getting on top and her stomach was so big ,I couldn't hump like I usually could. So the sex was trash. I figured let's try doggy style, that way I could move. I was wrong I still couldn't like I usually did,and she had no type of ass at all for a big girl.

So I even went back to her house a few times and kept trying with her atleast I was getting some type of love I figured. Then I asked her to rate me and she had to think really hard and she said 5/10. I was insulted after that,that she found me unattractive. So I decided to stop texting her,and she didn't care. And that's how that ended.

Then I seen her with another lame ugly looking guy grocery shopping,and I felt sorry for him for having that. That was the last time I seen her.

Worst sexual experience of my life

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

goodbye thread
Nobody fucking cares

slop slinger

slop slinger

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓
Indeed. Ancient Romans considered it more degrading than sucking on a man's penis, and they would mock pussy-lickers by drawing them as weak submissive incels.
With women its always important to be the one in charge.

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
I wish ,even in my somewhat success stories by the worst girls possible I still got treated like shit. I can't get the landwhales I really want.
How do you look like anyway? I need context

oldcelloser

oldcelloser

androcentrism and male brotherhood
I wish ,even in my somewhat success stories by the worst girls possible I still got treated like shit. I can't get the landwhales I really want.
You are 55 years old….

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
are you not embarassed to be seen with a landwhale in public by any means?

BlackLooks

BlackLooks

pulchritudo super omnia
Why do you want shamu?