Story #2 my last somewhat success story

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So I was at working inside the gas station,it was like February and starting to get real cold out. And I thought I would hit on girls so low I think wouldn't reject me. This was about a year and a half ago.

There was this big girl ,I didn't think she was that horrible at first. I asked if she was single and if I could get her number and she said yeah. I texted her for a couple days,conversation was good. Then I went to hang out with her for the first time. I held her hand in the car and kissed her.

Then got back to her house which was a nice place out In this country land i also broke my side mirror off by a pole in her drive way and i noticed there was another one laying on the ground,she mentioned im not the only one whos done that. We get to her bed and I kiss her and suck on her titties. Then I go for sex,and find out she really stunk down there. My fingers would smell so much like fish after I fingered her hard,and that's the only time I seen her get off and moan.

Then i tried getting on top and her stomach was so big ,I couldn't hump like I usually could. So the sex was trash. I figured let's try doggy style, that way I could move. I was wrong I still couldn't like I usually did,and she had no type of ass at all for a big girl.

So I even went back to her house a few times and kept trying with her atleast I was getting some type of love I figured. Then I asked her to rate me and she had to think really hard and she said 5/10. I was insulted after that,that she found me unattractive. So I decided to stop texting her,and she didn't care. And that's how that ended.

Then I seen her with another lame ugly looking guy grocery shopping,and I felt sorry for him for having that. That was the last time I seen her.

Worst sexual experience of my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 19948, Chadeep and 5 others
Nobody fucking cares

Indeed. Ancient Romans considered it more degrading than sucking on a man's penis, and they would mock pussy-lickers by drawing them as weak submissive incels.
With women its always important to be the one in charge.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Dwayne= low inhib chad and slayer of landwhales
I wish ,even in my somewhat success stories by the worst girls possible I still got treated like shit. I can't get the landwhales I really want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 16369
I wish ,even in my somewhat success stories by the worst girls possible I still got treated like shit. I can't get the landwhales I really want.
How do you look like anyway? I need context

You are 55 years old….

are you not embarassed to be seen with a landwhale in public by any means?

• +1
Reactions: BlackLooks
Why do you want shamu?