Story about this incel from my high school

rate him jfl

• Total voters
yubot

yubot

Seo Yuna's husband
He's very ugly and unpopular in general (1/10 facial wise, absolutely disgusting).:sick: I heard that he sexually assaulted a group of guys in the mens' locker rooms as well....

A girl in my Japanese class and a few other kids talked about how he brags about not showering at all (he doesn't shower) and that same girl called him an incel jfl. His face is COVERED full of huge red acne, his eyes are shaped weird, his 2 front teeth stick out and he has a gap in between them, he has no bones AT ALL and it makes him look like an anorexic school shooter. His voice also sounds like Spongebobs voice :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

His hair is also SUPER greasy, a bit long and he dyed it pink but it faded into a yellow color.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Allandro, zerotohero and 1 other person
Sounds like a slayer

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, yubot and Deleted member 21278
you in the US? hes gonna ER man I fear for your life.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
This thread is similar to saying ‘asking for a friend bro’ Kek

Rapeable thread ngl

yeah I'm from burgerland
he's probably gonna end up as a school shooter anyways

what does that mean he's gonna ER. Is he gonna ER the whole school??

He's very ugly and unpopular in general (1/10 facial wise, absolutely disgusting).:sick: I heard that he sexually assaulted a group of guys in the mens' locker rooms as well....

A girl in my Japanese class and a few other kids talked about how he brags about not showering at all (he doesn't shower) and that same girl called him an incel jfl. His face is COVERED full of huge red acne, his eyes are shaped weird, his 2 front teeth stick out and he has a gap in between them, he has no bones AT ALL and it makes him look like an anorexic school shooter. His voice also sounds like Spongebobs voice :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

His hair is also SUPER greasy, a bit long and he dyed it pink but it faded into a yellow color.
I feel bad for these people

• So Sad
Reactions: yubot
what does that mean he's gonna ER. Is he gonna ER the whole school??
i was just kidding but i meant hes gonna shoot up the school if people gonna keep bullying him

• Woah
Reactions: yubot
what a legendary god; i wish he did more awful shit to these people