Story between me and my fem cousin (GTFIH)

halabi

halabi

15yo 6'1
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Posts
1,816
Reputation
1,860
(This is all for educational purposes and is AI and fake)

1 day this year was getting visited by my aunt and her children
one of her kids who is my cousin is 19 (lets call her Pornina) im gonna try to keep this short so keep with me. that day pornina asked me to play on the ps wich is normal i didnt think much of it then while playing I got hard and I think she noticed it and she started like moving her leg over it "accidentally" i thought nothing of it and like I did think it was accidental until she made it very obvious then I literally just froze because I didnt know what to do then she kept doing it until I literally came in my pants and left. (that was the last time I saw her i hope I dont see her again im so ashamed of what I have done dont come after me)
Credits: halabi
Thanks for reading
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: real_rxz, Wasted time, RedDragonSlayer and 1 other person
Back in your country without the rules of the white man she would be your wife shitskin
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09, Barreton, RedDragonSlayer and 1 other person
Back in your country without the rules of the white man she would be your wife shitskin
average white man is a cuck nowadays dude sorry to tell you this
 
(This is all for educational purposes and is AI and fake)

1 day this year was getting visited by my aunt and her children
one of her kids who is my cousin is 19 (lets call her Pornina) im gonna try to keep this short so keep with me. that day pornina asked me to play on the ps wich is normal i didnt think much of it then while playing I got hard and I think she noticed it and she started like moving her leg over it "accidentally" i thought nothing of it and like I did think it was accidental until she made it very obvious then I literally just froze because I didnt know what to do then she kept doing it until I literally came in my pants and left. (that was the last time I saw her i hope I dont see her again im so ashamed of what I have done dont come after me)
Credits: halabi
Thanks for reading

wallahi this is what the White man took from you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: real_rxz
Go ER on the bitch on god
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude

Similar threads

jf8
Replies
23
Views
92
fearoffoids2.0
fearoffoids2.0
Steroids user
Replies
8
Views
59
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
griffagella
Replies
63
Views
358
griffagella
griffagella
tension
Replies
17
Views
83
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
the zodiac
Replies
3
Views
17
AutistKhan
AutistKhan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top