Story from my Maherfish yesterday

@forevergymcelling

You’ll love this anecdote - went out to a club for the first time in ages last night , was a pretty small gaff like maybe 150 -200 people capacity , as an experiment went for a walk around to see what kind of guys were pulling and I only counted 4 guys/girl pairs getting off in the entire place out of like 100

I swear when you went clubbing years ago it wasn’t like this - like in some places like 50% of people were making out with someone? Sure not all would slay but it feels like it’s getting worse
Bro, I can report the same findings. The last 2 times I went to a nightclub... 1 couple making out from maybe 200 people. Ridiculous tbh.

Completely discount clubs. The night scene is over. For some of us, it never began though.

• Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity
Once upon a time this would've been good advice, but times have changed

That bong isle is an utter shithole lad and you know it, gtfo this hellhole
Not even gigachads seem to slay there based on UKcels stories on this forum, this is still not the norm for the rest of the world
I see the biggest subhumans slaying good looking women
Now the sheer reason might be unknown, but I can say that a chadlite or chad would easily slay this women without LTR cucking or money flexing in my area

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BoneDensity, Deleted member 19445 and 2 others
That's why I tell people that online makes no sense, especially after the corona rotting
People are used to the faceapped, photoshopped 8 PSL non-existing gigachads on their phone and pay no attention to 5+ PSL guys online even if they make up around 3 % max in the real world
Just go out and slay if you are really attractive
Look at the stats... less and less people are meeting irl now.

Since corona, most couples are formed from online. Soon even social circle theory will die. From then on, it's officially over for sub-chadlites. Done.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, BoneDensity and Xangsane
Look at the stats... less and less people are meeting irl now.

Since corona, most couples are formed from online. Soon even social circle theory will die. From then on, it's officially over for sub-chadlites. Done.
But corona Is done. I think UK Is cucked by extremely low t men that allow women to be in charge and they form this masculine behaviour for which they want to betabuxx a chad model

What's the point?

Might get plus again and try uk Bcuz i’m 99% sure Thats cope
Do significantly better myself when I set location to America vs Britain, but would be interesting to see your results so tag me if you make a post

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Might get plus again and try uk Bcuz i’m 99% sure Thats cope
You’ll do get plenty of first messages I think- Niko killed it in London and you mog him

We’re talking about clubbing here not online dating

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bro, I can report the same findings. The last 2 times I went to a nightclub... 1 couple making out from maybe 200 people. Ridiculous tbh.

Completely discount clubs. The night scene is over. For some of us, it never began though.
Oh tbf I should caveat that t say that when I went clubbing in North there was noticeably more people getting wit eachither in clubs vs in the south

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Another brutal pill from my Maherfish

I dont have any pictures except this one, which show his physique

View attachment 1772740

Meanwhile there are tatted up gymcels out there blasting every steroid under the sun with god like bodies who are not getting treated like this. Some of which legit get fucking nothing because of their height, race, or sub chadlite tier face
Lifefuel for narrow shoulder cels

Wish I could just screenshot it but it was on snap

Matched a girl who was interested off the bat (no shit)

I added her on snap and she asked what I was looking for on Tinder. I told her I had just gotten out of a relationship and that I was looking for someone to help me forget about my ex, I specifically told her I was looking for sex only.

She then agreed and invited me to come over the very next day. She began sending nudes, pics, vids you name it.

She told me she hadn't had sex in 6 months and that she was excited. Literally after 5 minutes of adding, she was ready for Maher to come over the very next day.

After she sent them, she told me "I hate being the rebound"

I then asked, "why don't you get a boyfriend then?"

She replied "lol, guys my age don't do relationships"

This is when I started blackpilling her, I told her that if she wants someone who will commit she has to go for someone who isn't as GL as Maher, then she gave me the whole bullshit about how she will refuse to settle and that she shouldn't have to go for someone she doesn't find sexually attractive. She would rather be celibate for months on end than do this

I then told her, "how do you expect a guy like me to commit to you when you've literally just invited me to sleep with you in 5 minutes of matching. You honestly think any guy would respect a girl like this?"

She couldn't respond, she had no answer. She resorted to insults saying that she doesn't like my attitude and that I'm too cocky

I then said "You invited me for sex right away. How many other girls do you think have just done the same thing? Now answer me this, why on earth would I settle for one girl when I can have a different one every day of the week? What can you offer me that these other girls cant?"

Again, she didn't know what to say, she kept typing then erasing her answer. It was like her brain was going haywire. She just simply couldn't comprehend that other girls were giving Maher god like treatment, just like she had done right off the bat.

She has been on tinder for 6 months

6 fucking months

And did not let one single guy smash her.

On my stacyfish, I received 8000 likes in 24 hours.

Imagine how many top 1% guys she ignored or ghosted because she deemed them unworthy of her pussy

But as soon as a top 0.0001% Maher tier guy comes along, he gets it within 5 minutes

And for her to think a man of his caliber would even entertain the idea of commitment with a whore like that speaks volumes about the level of delusion among western girls

@6ft4
@StreegeReturn
@germanlooks
@ForeverRecession
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@Sigmamale
You believed her tales that she didn’t let any guys smash? Jfl at this guy you’re getting senile since you got a gf bro old man status

Lifefuel for narrow shoulder cels
He is tall as fuck, like 6’5” or so, when looking at absolute measurements he is definitely still wider than your average guy.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and forevergymcelling
He is tall as fuck, like 6’5” or so, when looking at absolute measurements he is definitely still wider than your average guy.
Yes but he his bad proportions make him look narrow in pics.
Stallone instead has good proportions and looks wide

Imo he looks decent now- obviously not ideal frame but not like when he was 17 it looked terrible

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I am not debating that, I am just saying that he is not lifefuel for the average framecel, cuz he at least has presence due to sheer size even if his proportions are not the best, meanwhile most framecels have neither.

C5C4293D F083 40D5 BDEB 38131D3B1EBB

• +1
Reactions: gamma

reading this is proof why maher pill was the one that ended me

@datboijj

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Maher puts in negative effort while I have to apply limitless pressure just to get nowhere. Life starts at HTN, maybe even chadlite :blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Kroker and AscendingHero
Also JFL at her logic. Most of those types of girls subconsciously know that they have to settle for a lower psl guy that will commit but decide that it's more rewarding to get pumped and discarded by high psl moggers

You fucking low inhib islander cuck

Just put the phone into split screen and screenshot from there

Or take your burner phone and record the screen

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16474

I added her on snap and she asked what I was looking for on Tinder. I told her I had just gotten out of a relationship and that I was looking for someone to help me forget about my ex, I specifically told her I was looking for sex only.

She then agreed and invited me to come over the very next day. She began sending nudes, pics, vids you name it.

She told me she hadn't had sex in 6 months and that she was excited. Literally after 5 minutes of adding, she was ready for Maher to come over the very next day.

This is when I started blackpilling her, I told her that if she wants someone who will commit she has to go for someone who isn't as GL as Maher, then she gave me the whole bullshit about how she will refuse to settle and that she shouldn't have to go for someone she doesn't find sexually attractive. She would rather be celibate for months on end than do this

I then told her, "how do you expect a guy like me to commit to you when you've literally just invited me to sleep with you in 5 minutes of matching. You honestly think any guy would respect a girl like this?"

She couldn't respond, she had no answer. She resorted to insults saying that she doesn't like my attitude and that I'm too cocky

I then said "You invited me for sex right away. How many other girls do you think have just done the same thing? Now answer me this, why on earth would I settle for one girl when I can have a different one every day of the week? What can you offer me that these other girls cant?"

Again, she didn't know what to say, she kept typing then erasing her answer. It was like her brain was going haywire. She just simply couldn't comprehend that other girls were giving Maher god like treatment, just like she had done right off the bat.

6 fucking months

Imagine how many top 1% guys she ignored or ghosted because she deemed them unworthy of her pussy

But as soon as a top 0.0001% Maher tier guy comes along, he gets it within 5 minutes

And for her to think a man of his caliber would even entertain the idea of commitment with a whore like that speaks volumes about the level of delusion among western girls

@6ft4
@StreegeReturn
@germanlooks
@ForeverRecession
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@Sigmamale
Insane story

Insane user

Blackpilling

Maherfish

One of the kings of this sight ngl, doing god's work

• JFL
It's over for gallons of gallons of men

So many will be flushed away
waterfall GIF

like garbage in a toilet just because they lack certain traits
mr. hankey toilet GIF by South Park

its over

• +1
You fucking low inhib islander cuck

Just put the phone into split screen and screenshot from there

Or take your burner phone and record the screen
No I mean the chat disappeared when I closed it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and AscendingHero
No I mean the chat disappeared when I closed it
Always hold and save on chats on snapchat

I lost alot of chats not doing this, some days I open some up to relive my pre corona victories with women.

It's a rabid jungle out here, women are discriminating like crazy

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
@forevergymcelling would you mind sharing the profile you used?

6 fucking months

@6ft4
@StreegeReturn
@germanlooks
@ForeverRecession
@AscendingHero
@DoctorLooksmax
@Sigmamale
Nigga get a new hobby or something mate Jesus Christ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Read all out of love for Maher.

• JFL