Story: I got humbled at my most important basketball game of the year

D

Deleted member 40986

betabuxxing is in my family tree
Basically in my school there is this 1 event near the end of the year (school year is from march to december) where all the students compete in different sports/activities in 4 big teams chosen randomly (upon starting the year you get put into 1 until the day you graduate jfl)

Everything is very scuffed and most niggas in my school are soccer cummers so basketball is low skill

Today was semifinals (4 teams remember) and I signed up earlier because I am a true chad baller but the game absolute shit.

They beat us by 15 points and I could do nun cause my team was full of low iq tall ogres that didnt know how to play. Barely gave me the ball (partially because I was coming out of a fever with no voice and no stamina) and on the 1st half they ultra mogged us cause the starter team was also shit. Like they expected me to come back (i am the only decent one) on the 2nd half when the other team put their worst players on the 1st half.

I only got like 2 buckets, got sick again, almost passed out due to dehydration (I came to play in a rush cause I woke up late) and lost miserably by a team of 5’8 soccer cunts who havent touched a basketball in their lives. Truly a horror to gaze upon as this is the last year I will be in these shit competitions (next year im going to uni).

I can still go tomorrow for the 3rd 4rd place game between the loser teams but I am severly demotivated and also missed out on studying for an important exam that could possibly not get me into uni if I failed it to play this shit game at this shit school with this shit team. I am truly convinced height doesnt matter when you have 0 brain and skill. I legit had the most tall people at my school signed up in my team and we managed to get this huge L.

• So Sad
Reactions: zura
After my academic future is settled I will be basketballpilled and get into the uni team

Noreplycel

Basically in my school there is this 1 event near the end of the year (school year is from march to december) where all the students compete in different sports/activities in 4 big teams chosen randomly (upon starting the year you get put into 1 until the day you graduate jfl)

Everything is very scuffed and most niggas in my school are soccer cummers so basketball is low skill

Today was semifinals (4 teams remember) and I signed up earlier because I am a true chad baller but the game absolute shit.

They beat us by 15 points and I could do nun cause my team was full of low iq tall ogres that didnt know how to play. Barely gave me the ball (partially because I was coming out of a fever with no voice and no stamina) and on the 1st half they ultra mogged us cause the starter team was also shit. Like they expected me to come back (i am the only decent one) on the 2nd half when the other team put their worst players on the 1st half.

I only got like 2 buckets, got sick again, almost passed out due to dehydration (I came to play in a rush cause I woke up late) and lost miserably by a team of 5’8 soccer cunts who havent touched a basketball in their lives. Truly a horror to gaze upon as this is the last year I will be in these shit competitions (next year im going to uni).

I can still go tomorrow for the 3rd 4rd place game between the loser teams but I am severly demotivated and also missed out on studying for an important exam that could possibly not get me into uni if I failed it to play this shit game at this shit school with this shit team. I am truly convinced height doesnt matter when you have 0 brain and skill. I legit had the most tall people at my school signed up in my team and we managed to get this huge L.
Cant guard me

It's over if not a peak athlete division 1 mothaphucka for sure. Can you do better next season?

It's over if not a peak athlete division 1 mothaphucka for sure. Can you do better next season?
Last year of school
Cant guard me
Little update nig. I came back from winter break and absolutely cooked everyone in recess basketball. My defense was peak also. All by myself

The friggin fever is what nerfed me so hard. I could’ve carried on my own anyway I just needed to be healthy

What ended up happening

I was a mogger at bball. Used to dunk on manlets all the time back when i used to play.